More than 20 dead after shooting at Sutherland Springs church

looks like good Samaritan church neighbor shoot him in the neck

he dropped his weapon and fled

found dead in car

They just said he had a Ruger assault rifle.

If a person puts that they care about social issues they are ANTIFA?

Good lord stop the fucking madness! You can't care about people without being ANTIFA?????

Not social ISSUES....social ACTION.

View attachment 158823

Holy shit, are you dense? Just because someone cares about the environment and social issues doesn't mean they are ANTIFA and are going to shoot up a church.

He's a white male, from a small town, mid 20's, ex-military, religious, and former Bible School teacher. That says a WHOLE lot more than the things you highlighted.

I recycle, care about the environment, and think social issues that affect the quality of life in our country is important... and I don't want to shoot up a church.

Hello? Anyone home? Social ACTION is different than social ISSUES....HINT: Action.

He volunteered FOUR YEARS AGO for ONE MONTH:

upload_2017-11-6_0-3-50.png

Good lord stop the fucking madness! You can't care about people without being ANTIFA?????

View attachment 158823

Holy shit, are you dense? Just because someone cares about the environment and social issues doesn't mean they are ANTIFA and are going to shoot up a church.

He's a white male, from a small town, mid 20's, ex-military, religious, and former Bible School teacher. That says a WHOLE lot more than the things you highlighted.

I recycle, care about the environment, and think social issues that affect the quality of life in our country is important... and I don't want to shoot up a church.

View attachment 158826

But oh my goodness he drove an SUV.

694940094001_5636253752001_5636250791001-vs.jpg

How do you explain that?

Brain357 - Interesting your username is from a 357 caliber firearm

Did you see in the news conference where a citizen confronted the shooter with his own rifle that caused the shooter to drop his weapon? Saved lives!

-Geaux
--------------------------------------- good for the citizen with his own gun Geaux .

What does that have to do with my post PISSMOE? Texas has the loosest gun laws yet this guy was able to kill 25 people and injure 10+ more and only got killed by the police later.

So many people said that if Las Vegas had looser gun laws the Vegas shooter wouldn't had been able to kill so many, today proved that argument is wrong.
Yes and Illinois has the toughest and that many die in Chicago every week. Stop acting stupidly.

Over 3,500 shootings in Chicago last year.

And?

25 killed in Texas today by one guy.

Thank you for proving my point. This was done by one evil guy, not gun laws.

No, it proves looser gun laws don't stop mass shootings.

Congrats! :boohoo:

No, it proves that you have faulty cognitive abilities. Here's the flaw in what you substitute for a rational thought process:

Gun grabbers are, at bottom, prohibitionists. You all want to make not owning a gun mandatory. The goal of your gun regulations is to make owning a gun increasingly difficult, to the point where the cumulative effect of gun laws is a de facto a ban on guns (much like Obabblecare is the road to nationalized health care).

2nd Amendment advocates, on the other hand, are for freedom of choice. One may choose, or not choose, to own a gun. Your claim that the shooting proves that looser gun laws don't stop mass shooting is specious. No one is obligated to own a gun. Given the small community in which the church is located, the logical assumption is that the members of the congregation had no reason to fear for their safety as they knew their local community. I'll bet that nobody had a gun, unless the person who did was one of the first victims and had no chance to respond.

This had better be the last unarmed church service in the country. Certainly in Texas. Kelly looks like antifa!

He looks like ANTIFA? He's a white middle-aged male... and he LOOKS like ANTIFA?

He's formerly military. Does that SOUND like ANTIFA?
------------------------------------- he looks antifa type to me , watch some videos of 'antifa' going after normal Free Speech demonstrators at Berkely . Also 'heard' that he was discharged under bad conditions Lew !!

"he looks antifa type to me"

View attachment 158819

View attachment 158818

Yes Devin P. Kelley doesn't sound like he was a Right-Winger, he was a SJW see below and therefore the Antifa type, also was an Environmental loon.

Also he cared so much about Human Rights he went and murdered 30 people, then again to the SJW some people don't deserve to live if they don't Support The Cause.

View attachment 158817

https://www.linkedin.com/in/devin-kelley-bb2923b9/

CPR Certified and guess unemployed.
As the skills learned in the military only prepares you the be a burger flipper.

You mean except for the computer jobs in the military, the air traffic controller jobs, the hundreds of non combat jobs that give you actual real life skills...you mean except for those...right?

View attachment 158823

View attachment 158826

But oh my goodness he drove an SUV.

694940094001_5636253752001_5636250791001-vs.jpg

How do you explain that?
Easy! Look what the big environmentalists ride around in. Like Gore, Obummer, DiCaprio etc etc.

View attachment 158823

But....you should probably turn in your guns....just to be safe...

Yes and Illinois has the toughest and that many die in Chicago every week. Stop acting stupidly.

And?

No, it proves that you have faulty cognitive abilities. Here's the flaw in what you substitute for a rational thought process:

Gun grabbers are, at bottom, prohibitionists. You all want to make not owning a gun mandatory. The goal of your gun regulations is to make owning a gun increasingly difficult, to the point where the cumulative effect of gun laws is de facto a ban on guns (much like Obabblecare is the road to nationalized health care).

2nd Amendment advocates, on the other hand, are for freedom of choice. One may choose, or not choose, to own a gun. Your claim that the shooting proves that looser gun laws don't stop mass shooting is specious. No one is obligated to own a gun. Given the small community in which the church is located, the logical assumption is that the members of the congregation had no reason to fear for their safety as they knew their local community. I'll bet that nobody had a gun, unless the person who did was one of the first victims and had no chance to respond.

Talk about a faulty argument, I NEVER said I wanted to prohibit owning a gun.

NEVER.

And?

Gun grabbers are, at bottom, prohibitionists. You all want to make not owning a gun mandatory. The goal of your gun regulations is to make owning a gun increasingly difficult, to the point where the cumulative effect of gun laws is de facto a ban on guns (much like Obabblecare is the road to nationalized health care).

NEVER.

But you vote for politicians who will do it for you.

View attachment 158823

How does it feel to have your largest argument for loose gun laws be destroyed all in one day?

That's all I will say to you the rest of today about this... because it is extremely sad that all these innocent people died because some nutjob easily got a hold of gun to do it.

This was obviously a troubled serviceman who went bananas. It’s a shame. Dishonorably Discharged. He has obviously had issues for a long time.

We need to be better about identifying and treating the mentally ill.

dishonorable discharge bans you from legally owning or buying firearms

So that would suggest he got the gun illegally, if so that goes against the anti-Gun nuts argument for tightening gun controls, because people who want to kill people will always be able to get a gun with or without a permit.

And?

NEVER.

But you vote for politicians who will do it for you.

No... I didn't. I've always voted Republican up until this election where I would have voted for Sanders who is for tighter gun laws but not prohibition.

And?

NEVER.

You support the gun laws that are the road to prohibition, bub.

View attachment 158823

How does it feel to have your largest argument for loose gun laws be destroyed all in one day?

That's all I will say to you the rest of today about this... because it is extremely sad that all these innocent people died because some nutjob easily got a hold of gun to do it.

How would you prevent someone from getting a gun illegally? You can't it's impossible.

Forum List

Back