More than 20 dead after shooting at Sutherland Springs church

Holy shit, are you dense? Just because someone cares about the environment and social issues doesn't mean they are ANTIFA and are going to shoot up a church.

He's a white male, from a small town, mid 20's, ex-military, religious, and former Bible School teacher. That says a WHOLE lot more than the things you highlighted.

I recycle, care about the environment, and think social issues that affect the quality of life in our country is important... and I don't want to shoot up a church.

But....you should probably turn in your guns....just to be safe...

How does it feel to have your largest argument for loose gun laws be destroyed all in one day?

That's all I will say to you the rest of today about this... because it is extremely sad that all these innocent people died because some nutjob easily got a hold of gun to do it.

How would you prevent someone from getting a gun illegally? You can't it's impossible.

You're right, I mean however does other countries do it, but it is impossible? Please share. I'd love to hear your answers.

Yes....tell us how French gun laws stopped terrorists, known terrorists on government terrorist watch lists were able to get fully automatic military rifles in a country where they are completely banned, and used them to murder 142 people...please explain how French gun control worked there...

Yes please tell us how your idea that concealed carry and looser gun laws serves as a deterrent to prevent mass shootings.

You support the gun laws that are the road to prohibition, bub.

No, tighter gun controls is not prohibition, that kind of idea is your defense mechanism in order to scare people to prevent it. Bigly sad.

Yeah...tighter gun control laws are prohibition......keep lying...

Look, another sheep.

You scare easily no?

-Geaux

Nope... but as an individual I think we as a country should be worried about those in our country that are the most vulnerable.

Well, GOLLY! A responsible gun owner challenged the shooter and prevented more murders.

Today's mass shooting in Sutherland Springs, Texas, was only halted after an armed Texan "engaged" the killer and put an end to the rampage, the Texas Rangers reported.

Freeman Martin, a major in the Texas Rangers and a spokesman for the Texas Department of Public Safety, says the suspect dropped his rifle and fled after being confronted by a local man who had grabbed his rifle.

Freeman provided a timeline of the tragedy in a press briefing Sunday evening.

"At approximately 11:20 this morning a suspect was seen at a Valero gas station in Sutherland Springs, Texas," Martin said. "He was dressed in all black. That suspect crossed the street to the church, exited his vehicle and began firing at the church."

"That suspect then moved to the right side of the church and then continued to fire," he continued. "That suspect entered the church and continued to fire. As he exited the church, a local resident grabbed his rifle and engaged that suspect. The suspect dropped his rifle, which was a Ruger AR assault-type rifle and fled from the church.

"Our local citizen pursued the suspect at that time," Freeman went on. "A short time later as law enforcement responded that suspect right at the Wilson/Guadalupe County line crashed out and was found deceased in his vehicle. At this time we don’t know if it was a self-inflicted gunshot wound or if he was shot by the local resident. We know he’s deceased in the vehicle. "..

Texas Rangers: Armed Citizen ‘Engaged’ Killer, Ending Rampage

Talk about a faulty argument, I NEVER said I wanted to prohibit owning a gun.

NEVER.

No, tighter gun controls is not prohibition, that kind of idea is your defense mechanism in order to scare people to prevent it. Bigly sad.

I bet you are a lousy chess player. Just sayin'.

You'd be wrong. :)

You're inability to see more than one move ahead belies that.

I chose my major for the purpose of working to improve our society, not getting wealthy. My life has been predicated, and will continue to be planted in the mission to dissect and improve the criminal justice system. This requires the ability to observe, break-down, measure, and construct ideas that will improve the system. I didn't get where I am by not knowing how to use critical thinking and deep reasoning skills that include forethought. Try again.

Look, another sheep.

You scare easily no?

-Geaux

Nope... but as an individual I think we as a country should be worried about those in our country that are the most vulnerable.

That is anyone who is a victim of crime. Which is why a weapon saves the day. Today a good citizen shot the shooter in Texas, a few months ago I used my firearm to protect myself and wife during a home invasion

Firearms are a tool for the lawful, and unfortunately, are used by the unlawful which is why the lawful feel the need to be armed''

-Geaux

Look, another sheep.

You scare easily no?

-Geaux

Well, GOLLY! A responsible gun owner challenged the shooter and prevented more murders.

Today's mass shooting in Sutherland Springs, Texas, was only halted after an armed Texan "engaged" the killer and put an end to the rampage, the Texas Rangers reported.

Freeman Martin, a major in the Texas Rangers and a spokesman for the Texas Department of Public Safety, says the suspect dropped his rifle and fled after being confronted by a local man who had grabbed his rifle.

"At approximately 11:20 this morning a suspect was seen at a Valero gas station in Sutherland Springs, Texas," Martin said. "He was dressed in all black. That suspect crossed the street to the church, exited his vehicle and began firing at the church."

"That suspect then moved to the right side of the church and then continued to fire," he continued. "That suspect entered the church and continued to fire. As he exited the church, a local resident grabbed his rifle and engaged that suspect. The suspect dropped his rifle, which was a Ruger AR assault-type rifle and fled from the church.

"Our local citizen pursued the suspect at that time," Freeman went on. "A short time later as law enforcement responded that suspect right at the Wilson/Guadalupe County line crashed out and was found deceased in his vehicle. At this time we don’t know if it was a self-inflicted gunshot wound or if he was shot by the local resident. We know he’s deceased in the vehicle. "..

Great, tell the families of the 26 people killed that the murder was stopped after he killed their 26 loved ones.

Not social ISSUES....social ACTION.

View attachment 158823

Holy shit, are you dense? Just because someone cares about the environment and social issues doesn't mean they are ANTIFA and are going to shoot up a church.

He's a white male, from a small town, mid 20's, ex-military, religious, and former Bible School teacher. That says a WHOLE lot more than the things you highlighted.

I recycle, care about the environment, and think social issues that affect the quality of life in our country is important... and I don't want to shoot up a church.

How does it feel to have your largest argument for loose gun laws be destroyed all in one day?

That's all I will say to you the rest of today about this... because it is extremely sad that all these innocent people died because some nutjob easily got a hold of gun to do it.

How would you prevent someone from getting a gun illegally? You can't it's impossible.

You're right, I mean however does other countries do it, but it is impossible? Please share. I'd love to hear your answers.

The other situation is Devin P. Kelley was determined to kill as many people as possible in that church, if he didn't have a gun he would have killed them in a different way, torching the church, waiting for them to leave the church and mowing them down with his auto or whatever, either way his intent was to kill and kill he would have regardless of what weapon he would have had.

Anyone know if the church was a gun free zone....

And if it is true that an armed citizen, with his own rifle, engaged and shot the killer, how soon will this story be buried by the press...?

Look, another sheep.

You scare easily no?

-Geaux

That is anyone who is a victim of crime. Which is why a weapon saves the day. Today a good citizen shot the shooter in Texas, a few months ago I used my firearm to protect myself and wife during a home invasion

Firearms are a tool for the lawful, and unfortunately, are used by the unlawful which is why the lawful feel the need to be armed''

-Geaux

You don't get it... I've said this a thousand times. I'm no a gun prohibitionist. This is about people being able to get guns like the rifle the shooter used today. It's not about getting rid of ALL guns. Tighter gun control doesn't mean getting rid of ALL guns.

Look, another sheep.

You scare easily no?

-Geaux

Great, tell the families of the 26 people killed that the murder was stopped after he killed their 26 loved ones.

Hard to thank the parents of the ones he could have killed if not for the local hero

-Geaux

Look, another sheep.

You scare easily no?

-Geaux

Was the church a gun free zone...that will make a difference considering that if they had guns in the church, he may have been stopped much earlier....I know my Catholic church is a gun free zone, and if a bernie supporter (alleged) came in to murder people, no one could shoot back...

Look, another sheep.

You scare easily no?

-Geaux

The good guy with a firearm not only stopped but frickin killed the bad guy before the cops arrived.

Fuck you gun grabbers, the lot of you.

The other situation is Devin P. Kelley was determined to kill as many people as possible in that church, if he didn't have a gun he would have killed them in a different way, torching the church, waiting for them to leave the church and mowing them down with his auto or whatever, either way his intent was to kill and kill he would have regardless of what weapon he would have had.

Bullshit. You are creating an argument that is impossible to know because he's dead, and is not related because he DID use a gun.

Look, another sheep.

You scare easily no?

-Geaux

-Geaux

You don't get it... I've said this a thousand times. I'm no a gun prohibitionist. This is about people being able to get guns like the rifle the shooter used today. It's not about getting rid of ALL guns. Tighter gun control doesn't mean getting rid of ALL guns.

Yes...it does......after every one of these events people like you want to ban that weapon.....and since the Virginia Tech shooter murdered 32 people with pistols...you will call for those to be banned too....once you get rid of rifles...we know how you think and what you want...

They just said he had a Ruger assault rifle.

If a person puts that they care about social issues they are ANTIFA?

Good lord stop the fucking madness! You can't care about people without being ANTIFA?????

Not social ISSUES....social ACTION.

View attachment 158823

you see leftards think

restricting the rights law abiding honest folk

criminals will follow suit

Trump sobre masacre en Texas: Es un acto de maldad... horrible

Eloquent Trump on the Texas massacre: it's "horrible"

Look, another sheep.

You scare easily no?

-Geaux

-Geaux

Yes...it does......after every one of these events people like you want to ban that weapon.....and since the Virginia Tech shooter murdered 32 people with pistols...you will call for those to be banned too....once you get rid of rifles...we know how you think and what you want...

Wrong. That's what the NRA an gun manufacturers tell you so that you continue to fight against tighter gun control. Statistics tell you exactly the opposite.

Had he used a truck he could have killed just as many as they exited the church......the Nice, France muslim terrorist murdered 89 people and injured over 450.....

You scare easily no?

-Geaux

-Geaux

Wrong. That's what the NRA an gun manufacturers tell you so that you continue to fight against tighter gun control. Statistics tell you exactly the opposite.

No....I have followed you gun banners for years now....I know the bait and switch tactics you use...and then say you didn't realize that banning one type of gun actually banned a whole bunch of others......I know your tactics...

Look, another sheep.

You scare easily no?

-Geaux

-Geaux

Yes it does. Have you not seen where the Governor of the Virgin Islands authorized the National Guard to confiscate firearms post Hurricane Irma? All the while using the gun registration database required there to do so? If not for interaction by the NRA, he might have succeeded in his foolish declaration

-Geaux

Forum List

Back