More than 20 dead after shooting at Sutherland Springs church

Look, another sheep.

You scare easily no?

-Geaux

Nope... but as an individual I think we as a country should be worried about those in our country that are the most vulnerable.

That is anyone who is a victim of crime. Which is why a weapon saves the day. Today a good citizen shot the shooter in Texas, a few months ago I used my firearm to protect myself and wife during a home invasion

Firearms are a tool for the lawful, and unfortunately, are used by the unlawful which is why the lawful feel the need to be armed''

-Geaux

You don't get it... I've said this a thousand times. I'm no a gun prohibitionist. This is about people being able to get guns like the rifle the shooter used today. It's not about getting rid of ALL guns. Tighter gun control doesn't mean getting rid of ALL guns.

Yes it does. Have you not seen where the Governor of the Virgin Islands authorized the National Guard to confiscate firearms post Hurricane Irma? All the while using he gun registration database required there to do so? If not for interaction by the NRA, he might have succeeded in his foolish declaration

-Geaux

The same happened in Canada.....

The British, Germans, Australians...all registered guns years before they had the political power to confiscate and ban them.....

Look, another sheep.

You scare easily no?

-Geaux

Nope... but as an individual I think we as a country should be worried about those in our country that are the most vulnerable.

That is anyone who is a victim of crime. Which is why a weapon saves the day. Today a good citizen shot the shooter in Texas, a few months ago I used my firearm to protect myself and wife during a home invasion

Firearms are a tool for the lawful, and unfortunately, are used by the unlawful which is why the lawful feel the need to be armed''

-Geaux

You don't get it... I've said this a thousand times. I'm no a gun prohibitionist. This is about people being able to get guns like the rifle the shooter used today. It's not about getting rid of ALL guns. Tighter gun control doesn't mean getting rid of ALL guns.

Yes...it does......after every one of these events people like you want to ban that weapon.....and since the Virginia Tech shooter murdered 32 people with pistols...you will call for those to be banned too....once you get rid of rifles...we know how you think and what you want...

The ones that were stopped don't get much press.

9 Potential Mass Shootings That Were Stopped By Someone With A Personally Owned Firearm

You scare easily no?

-Geaux

-Geaux

Yes...it does......after every one of these events people like you want to ban that weapon.....and since the Virginia Tech shooter murdered 32 people with pistols...you will call for those to be banned too....once you get rid of rifles...we know how you think and what you want...

Wrong. That's what the NRA an gun manufacturers tell you so that you continue to fight against tighter gun control. Statistics tell you exactly the opposite.

The bodies aren't cold, the blood hasn't dried.....and the gun grabbers are out...

What was that about not politicizing the muslim who ran down 8 people in New York...?

Gun Control Advocates Waste No Time in Calling for More 2A Restrictions After Sutherland Springs Church Shooting - The Truth About Guns

Making sure the anti-gun message got out before the bodies had been removed from First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs, Texas, the usual anti-gun rights suspects jumped on Twitter to call for the passage of new gun control laws.

Connecticut Senator Richard Blumenthal tweeted that more restrictions on Americans’ right to keep and bear arms are needed while being sure to use the new preferred term of art for gun control that’s currently favored by the Civilian Disarmament Industrial Complex.

Look, another sheep.

You scare easily no?

-Geaux

-Geaux

Yes it does. Have you not seen where the Governor of the Virgin Islands authorized the National Guard to confiscate firearms post Hurricane Irma? All the while using the gun registration database required there to do so? If not for interaction by the NRA, he might have succeeded in his foolish declaration

-Geaux

did you see a good guy with a gun stopped this evil bad guy with a gun

Look, another sheep.

You scare easily no?

-Geaux

-Geaux

Yes it does. Have you not seen where the Governor of the Virgin Islands authorized the National Guard to confiscate firearms post Hurricane Irma? All the while using the gun registration database required there to do so? If not for interaction by the NRA, he might have succeeded in his foolish declaration

-Geaux

The Virgin Islands isn't even a state. It has NOTHING to do with us.

You scare easily no?

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

Sure it does...it reveals the anti gun tactic after they get guns registered......some will wait for a natural disaster then send in the police to collect guns from the list.........sorry, no registration...

Canada did this too....

You scare easily no?

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

And neither is Puerto Rico

You are a clown to the max

US VIRGIN ISLANDS

Ever heard of them?

-Geaux

-Geaux

Wrong. That's what the NRA an gun manufacturers tell you so that you continue to fight against tighter gun control. Statistics tell you exactly the opposite.

The bodies aren't cold, the blood hasn't dried.....and the gun grabbers are out...

What was that about not politicizing the muslim who ran down 8 people in New York...?

Gun Control Advocates Waste No Time in Calling for More 2A Restrictions After Sutherland Springs Church Shooting - The Truth About Guns

Making sure the anti-gun message got out before the bodies had been removed from First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs, Texas, the usual anti-gun rights suspects jumped on Twitter to call for the passage of new gun control laws.

Connecticut Senator Richard Blumenthal tweeted that more restrictions on Americans’ right to keep and bear arms are needed while being sure to use the new preferred term of art for gun control that’s currently favored by the Civilian Disarmament Industrial Complex.

When is the right time to talk about tighter gun control?

I don't like you, I think you are an asshat, you probably think the same of me...

But in all SERIOUSNESS, WHEN is the right time to talk about this issue? If we don't talk about it after things like this happens, then when? When the next mass shooting happens? A week from now? A month from now? If it is during a time when a mass shooting hasn't happened then people like you that think there should be no new gun control laws will just say, "Why do we need them when nothing is happening?"

So when?

-Geaux

-Geaux

US VIRGIN ISLANDS

Ever heard of them?

-Geaux

The U.S. Virgin Islands are not a state. Do you understand the different between a state and a territory? They aren't the same...

They just said he had a Ruger assault rifle.

If a person puts that they care about social issues they are ANTIFA?

Good lord stop the fucking madness! You can't care about people without being ANTIFA?????
Just another fruit cake...as if ANTIFA would target a church. Why is it you all insist that every demon be YOUR personal demon?

My question for the day..a dishonorable discharge carries the same penalties as a felony..that includes the loss of gun rights. So..where did he get his weapon? Was LE aware that he was armed?
This is not a 2nd amendment issue..so calm the f down. This is a convicted criminal with an illegal weapon.
------------------------------------------- why wouldn't 'antifa' target a Church full of Conservative Baptist white people , possible / probable Trump supporters , 'antifa' declared war on Trump and Pense and Americans just yesterday on Nov. 4th EEFleegle ??
---------------------------------------------- but good old 'Evil eyeFleegle' just ignore the question don't EEFleegle ??

-Geaux

I don't like you, I think you are an asshat, you probably think the same of me...

But in all SERIOUSNESS, WHEN is the right time to talk about this issue? If we don't talk about it after things like this happens, then when? When the next mass shooting happens? A week from now? A month from now? If it is during a time when a mass shooting hasn't happened then people like you that think there should be no new gun control laws will just say, "Why do we need them when nothing is happening?"

So when?

Um, never?

Current laws are just fine, and if they enforce them, even the better

Guns in America are acceptable risk

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

US VIRGIN ISLANDS

Ever heard of them?

-Geaux

The U.S. Virgin Islands are not a state. Do you understand the different between a state and a territory? They aren't the same...

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

When you are able to suggest a law that would have prevented things like this, already against quite a few laws, while not infringing on my right to defend myself and my family.

The floor is yours.

-Geaux

So when?

I have no trouble talking about it right after....but don't fucking preach to us when a muslim terrorist murders people........

And again, he could have killed just as many with a rental truck.....driving through the crowd as they left the church.....

And what gun control laws do we need...again? It is already against the law to murder 26 people....he could have used pistols, like the Virginia Tech shooter who murdered 32 people......so then you would want those pistols banned too....

And of course there are 16 million semi auto rifles in private hands........they were not used to murder anyone.......

Cars killed 35,000 people in 2015 alone....you don't call for those to be banned...so what is the difference?

Those have been proven to be mostly bull. And nobody gets shot when there is no gun.
Would you like to repeat that utterly stupid statement back to yourself?

"...nobody gets shot when there is no gun.."

Holy crap! At a complete and total loss for words here. Nobody would have been shot had the killer decided against walking into a church to kill the entire congregation. You can kill with many other things besides a gun.

Like I just got through saying, "The gun doesn't shoot itself, nor does the sword unsheathe itself from the scabbard"

You don't need a gun to kill people. Cain killed Abel with a rock (yeah, I stole that one).

When was the last mass rock killing?
Your sarcasm shows you have nothing useful to say. No wonder Democrats are a fledgling party now, they have people like you who don't take anyone or anything seriously anymore.

When you are able to suggest a law that would have prevented things like this, already against quite a few laws, while not infringing on my right to defend myself and my family.

The floor is yours.

Please...don't hold your breath....you will die from lack of oxygen because he just will not answer your question...

Does a dishonorable discharge from the military keep you from buying, owning or carrying a gun?

The shooter was dishonorably discharged from the military, making him a felon. He couldn't legally own guns. So what law could have stopped this?

Notice how the usual gun lover's first response to another horrific slaughter by gun is to defend the 2nd A.; there is not a hint of empathy for those murdered today, last week, last month and in the dozens of senseless crimes where guns take the life of innocents.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Sure it does...it reveals the anti gun tactic after they get guns registered......some will wait for a natural disaster then send in the police to collect guns from the list.........sorry, no registration...

Canada did this too....

the Canadian gun registration was a complete flop

Forum List

Back