More than 20 dead after shooting at Sutherland Springs church

Sutherland Springs Shooter confirmed dead, 27 dead, at least 30 innocent people hurt. Not information yet on the shooter. And NPR is fixated on gay suffrage, ironically given Harvey Milk was SHOT, but they chose to ignore breaking topics. Which is why I first responded.
Wtf?
WTF indeed, I was listening to NPR for over an hour after this outrage occurred. Not a peep out of them. Only reason I knew ABOUT any of this was because of breaking news posters on the USMB. KUDOS.

NPR not mentioning the shooting is a tell that the victims are white.
Nobody has of yet confirmed any details about the shooter, either. Motives, race or politics, Yet to be determined.

Not that that is going to stop anyone....

You are myopic and ignorant, hardly a surprise there.

You want to look at a real body counts? Try grokking Stalin or Mao's? Totalitarian governments, which favor the gun control you crave, are the deadliest murders in history.

DEATH BY GOVERNMENT: GENOCIDE AND MASS MURDER

Yes people are getting slaughtered in Denmark and the UK as we speak.

I you were smart, you would move there since you find the risk to live here in America to high

-Geaux

i'll keep trying to save lives here.
By doing what exactly? Blaming every mass shooting on the gun and not the gunman?

Mass shootings are not a huge problem with gun control.
Mass shootings are not a huge problem to begin. Unless you count less than one-half of one percent a huge problem. We have bigger problems with out of control college students.

There are only three versions who was the shooter:

1. A Muslim
2. A Libtard
3. A False Flag Action of the Deep State

Soon we will know it exactly but obviously the shooter hated white Christian church going Bible - Believers
Will witnesses here quickly die like in LA Mass Murder? Gonna libtards to abolish the Second Amendment?

I agree. ^^^ :thup:

Like I said in post #87

"..........If authorities are holding information .....well.....it was either Antifa, an Islamic attack, somebody on the Left, that sort of thing."

I forgotten blacks.

More caucicide?

Time to invoke the Colter principle. The longer it takes the joosmedia to make an announcement ; the stronger the chance of a negro , sand jig or libtard anti trump perp.

You are myopic and ignorant, hardly a surprise there.

You want to look at a real body counts? Try grokking Stalin or Mao's? Totalitarian governments, which favor the gun control you crave, are the deadliest murders in history.

DEATH BY GOVERNMENT: GENOCIDE AND MASS MURDER

I you were smart, you would move there since you find the risk to live here in America to high

-Geaux

By doing what exactly? Blaming every mass shooting on the gun and not the gunman?

And who caused mass shootings. Behind are always either Deep State or crazy libtards.

Those have been proven to be mostly bull. And nobody gets shot when there is no gun.
Would you like to repeat that utterly stupid statement back to yourself?

"...nobody gets shot when there is no gun.."

Holy crap! At a complete and total loss for words here. Nobody would have been shot had the killer decided against walking into a church to kill the entire congregation. You can kill with many other things besides a gun.

Like I just got through saying, "The gun doesn't shoot itself, nor does the sword unsheathe itself from the scabbard"

You don't need a gun to kill people. Cain killed Abel with a rock (yeah, I stole that one).

While I support a certain amount of gun control, it's way premature to make statements when we don't even know who and motive.

I get so tired of everyone jumping to conclusions - ban muslims or ban guns.

Apparently children were among the victims :(

-Geaux

And who caused mass shootings. Behind are always either Deep State or crazy libtards.

Oh brother.

How about the cause being personal responsibility?

I can never ever understand people targeting schools or places of worship. Just fucked up.

""12 good guys with guns since 1997. Woo hoo. Where were they for the 294 mass shootings the Washington post counted in just the 9 months of 2015. Writer is pathetic NRA shill."

Really, Paid people doing their job. FFS!
Are not the Gun Nutter Armed folks the NRA are lying about.
These Gun Nutters never show or pull. Who should be there in force!

Acceptable risk to live in America

-Geaux

In 2015 alone, there were 38,300 deaths on our highways.

That is 104 people a day or 4 per hour.

You people are worried about the occasional, random nutjob who kills indiscriminately.

-Geaux

Mass shootings are not a huge problem to begin. Unless you count less than one-half of one percent a huge problem. We have bigger problems with out of control college students.

Sure was a problem today for all those dead people.

-Geaux

Oh brother.

How about the cause being personal responsibility?

Killary Clinton is the Nr1
Obama Nr 2
And all libtards Nr 3

They all are involved in mass murder of Christians in the church

Those have been proven to be mostly bull. And nobody gets shot when there is no gun.
Would you like to repeat that utterly stupid statement back to yourself?

"...nobody gets shot when there is no gun.."

Holy crap! At a complete and total loss for words here. Nobody would have been shot had the killer decided against walking into a church to kill the entire congregation. You can kill with many other things besides a gun.

Like I just got through saying, "The gun doesn't shoot itself, nor does the sword unsheathe itself from the scabbard"

You don't need a gun to kill people. Cain killed Abel with a rock (yeah, I stole that one).

While I support a certain amount of gun control, it's way premature to make statements when we don't even know who and motive.

I get so tired of everyone jumping to conclusions - ban muslims or ban guns.

Apparently children were among the victims :(

2 & 14. Hate won today, or can it be forgiven?

-Geaux

Automobiles sure was a problem for many more people today than just those who were tragically murdered by some nutjob.

Automobiles sure was a problem for many more people today than just those who were tragically murdered by some nutjob.

There is a cure for mass shootings.

Forum List

Back