More than 20 dead after shooting at Sutherland Springs church

I'm not going to waste my time trying to convince you of any of that. The 2nd amendment and the events detailed in the Declaration of Independence is all I need. Everything else is noise and fluff.
One way of dismissing serious debate is to call it 'noise and fluff'.

I suggest the founders could not conceive of assault weapons. Why should we be able to have them in public use?

Also, check the constitution for how long the army is to be funded. Then read on and understand that the security of a free state requires a well regulated militia. Put the two together and then ask if a well regulated militia amounts to four beer buddies in a Dodge Durango.

When States Constitutions define the "militia" as all persons over the age of 18 (as memory serves me) and not currently serving in the US military? That seems to include the four beer buddies in a Dodge Durango. Doesn't it?
It may define "militia", but it comes short of defining "well regulated ".

Funny how leftardz get so excited about that when it was just another way of saying "well trained, well regimented or well disciplined" at the time it was written.
Where do those beer buddies in the Durango fit into being well trained, well regimented and well disciplined?

Well at least one of them (like me) is prior service military.

That's how.

8bjFgZY.jpg

Uh, Dood. The shooter was denied a gun permit.
In texASS you need a gun permit only for conceal care, I understand.
I would think so cops can know your armed and dangerous.
You only need to live 6 months in texASS to start carrying a gun all day long.
Do they have other types of permits?

DANG! Shoot'Em Cowgirls.

No permit is necessary for the purchase of rifles, shotguns, ammunition, or any firearm component in the state. The only qualifications pertinent to the purchase of firearms set by Texas gun laws is that the purchaser be at least 18 years of age and a resident of the state.

tezASS! The gun nutter paradise.

Love texas.

Terrorists and antifa hate it though, for obvious reasons.

I'm not going to waste my time trying to convince you of any of that. The 2nd amendment and the events detailed in the Declaration of Independence is all I need. Everything else is noise and fluff.
One way of dismissing serious debate is to call it 'noise and fluff'.

I suggest the founders could not conceive of assault weapons. Why should we be able to have them in public use?

Also, check the constitution for how long the army is to be funded. Then read on and understand that the security of a free state requires a well regulated militia. Put the two together and then ask if a well regulated militia amounts to four beer buddies in a Dodge Durango.

When States Constitutions define the "militia" as all persons over the age of 18 (as memory serves me) and not currently serving in the US military? That seems to include the four beer buddies in a Dodge Durango. Doesn't it?
It may define "militia", but it comes short of defining "well regulated ".

Funny how leftardz get so excited about that when it was just another way of saying "well trained, well regimented or well disciplined" at the time it was written.
Where do those beer buddies in the Durango fit into being well trained, well regimented and well disciplined?
One of those violent video games they undoubtedly play. "I'm a Badass Assassin" :laugh:

WHEE! NRA! NRA! Provides legal guns by restricting Gun and Mental checks to MAGA!
FFS! The DOPer Congress just passed a law so mental people can get guns.
Always FLIES HIGH! Be their next LIVE TARGETS!

DN9w3diXUAEKyz1.jpg

112 killed. 531 wounded. in the last 40 days.

2017 isn’t over yet, but already the deadliest year on record in terms of massacres

Texas church shooter’s troubled past in contrast to Las Vegas gunman

What laws that have been proposed by PROGS would have prevented this shooting? Specifically.

Maybe we should make murder illegal.

It is, see cops! It's illegal not to shot unarmed folks.
As they enforce laws on others, not themselves.

Than we should make it double super illegal, criminals won't knowingly break a law that's double super illegal.

Laws Don't Matter!
About Every American has broken a Law or many Laws every day..
Some, well most, do it all the time. And get away with it, over and over.

Like how the Great Douche hides his great Tax Returns of honest fillings.:cuckoo:
Like how all most all people lie on their returns and sign their tax forms.

Or where some of the general public lets cops murder,
because well, they were criminals. Really! These are Co-conspirators in murder
by allowing these cops to go free.

DANG! Shoot'Em Cowgirls.

No permit is necessary for the purchase of rifles, shotguns, ammunition, or any firearm component in the state. The only qualifications pertinent to the purchase of firearms set by Texas gun laws is that the purchaser be at least 18 years of age and a resident of the state.

Love texas.

Gee! Going to church this Sunday?
As our 100% Mental American BORN Terrorist Whitey Gun Nutters are on the hunt.

btw. Americans Terrorist kill more Americans PERIOD!
Where did Antifa score a mass shooting?

Last edited:
WHEE! NRA! NRA! Provides legal guns by restricting Gun and Mental checks to MAGA!

DN9w3diXUAEKyz1.jpg

2017 isn’t over yet, but already the deadliest year on record in terms of massacres

What laws that have been proposed by PROGS would have prevented this shooting? Specifically.

Than we should make it double super illegal, criminals won't knowingly break a law that's double super illegal.

Laws Don't Matter!

Like how the Great Douche hides his great Tax Returns of honest fillings.:cuckoo:

You dropped your pacifier

Some of the victims.
annabelle-pomeroy.jpg

Annabelle Pomeroy 14
Joann Ward, 30, Brooke Ward, 5 & Emily Garza, 7
joanna-ward.jpg

Joann Ward.

Joann Ward, 30, and her daughters, Brooke Ward, 5, and Emily Garza, 7, were fatally shot at the First Baptist Church of Sutherland Springs, their family told the Dallas Morning News. Ward’s son, Ryland Ward, 5, was shot four times and underwent surgery Sunday. It is not known if he will survive. Another daughter, Rhianna Garza, was not shot.

15128998_1244551642278556_7678821301668094058_o.jpg

Brooke Ward.

“It’s unreal at first. The church of all places,” Michael Ward told the Dallas Morning News. Ward’s brother, Chris, often attends the service with Joann and the children, but worked the night shift and didn’t. Michael Ward rushed to his brother’s house Sunday, he told the newspaper.

10440816_460133707464332_4258055190353944948_n.jpg

FacebookEmily Garza, right, pictured with her sister, Rhianna, was among the victims killed.

5 yr old Rylan Ward was shot four times today in Sutherland Springs, Texas.

karla-holcombe.jpg

FacebookKarla Holcombe with her husband, Bryan.

A couple who had been married for 25 years, Bryan and Karla Holcombe, were among those killed in the shooting.

Crystal Holcombe, 36, & Her Children, Megan, Emily & Greg
holcombe-family.jpg

The Holcombe family. Crystal Holcombe and three of her children were killed in the shooting. The other two children were wounded, and her husband, John Holcombe, survived.

Crystal Champion Holcombe, 36, was killed alongside three of her children, Megan, Emily and Greg, and her in-laws, Bryan and Karla Holcombe, at the First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs.

Holcombe was 8-months pregnant, her cousin, Nick Uhlig, told The Associated Press. Her husband, John, survived the shooting. Their two other children, including a 3-year-old boy, were wounded and are in critical condition, Uhlig told the San Antonio Express-News.

crystal-holcombe.jpg

Crystal Holcombe with her husband, John.
Texas Church Shooting Victims List: Their Names, Photos & Stories

I think we need to ban white males from ownership of guns at least until we figure out whats going on...
As soon as you ban Muslims from renting trucks!
Its just until we figure out if its the White Culture or poor white Parenting or simply unfit DNA...we need the 411 to figure out the 911 we are in 10-4
I bet that if we just took guns away from libtards gun deaths in America would drop precipitously. Liberals are violent people. Did you hear about that asshole democrat who went onto Rand Paul’s property and attacked him? Broke five ribs. I hope he gets a very long stay in jail.

DN9w3diXUAEKyz1.jpg

Laws Don't Matter!

Laws don't matter to criminals.
Law does matter to law abiding citizens.

By the way, what you do with your tax returns is your problem, I know my tax returns are all legal. I would risk much more if they're not.

Some of the victims.
annabelle-pomeroy.jpg

Annabelle Pomeroy 14
joanna-ward.jpg

Joann Ward.

Joann Ward, 30, and her daughters, Brooke Ward, 5, and Emily Garza, 7, were fatally shot at the First Baptist Church of Sutherland Springs, their family told the Dallas Morning News. Ward’s son, Ryland Ward, 5, was shot four times and underwent surgery Sunday. It is not known if he will survive. Another daughter, Rhianna Garza, was not shot.

Brooke Ward.

“It’s unreal at first. The church of all places,” Michael Ward told the Dallas Morning News. Ward’s brother, Chris, often attends the service with Joann and the children, but worked the night shift and didn’t. Michael Ward rushed to his brother’s house Sunday, he told the newspaper.

FacebookEmily Garza, right, pictured with her sister, Rhianna, was among the victims killed.

karla-holcombe.jpg

A couple who had been married for 25 years, Bryan and Karla Holcombe, were among those killed in the shooting.

holcombe-family.jpg

The Holcombe family. Crystal Holcombe and three of her children were killed in the shooting. The other two children were wounded, and her husband, John Holcombe, survived.

Crystal Champion Holcombe, 36, was killed alongside three of her children, Megan, Emily and Greg, and her in-laws, Bryan and Karla Holcombe, at the First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs.

Holcombe was 8-months pregnant, her cousin, Nick Uhlig, told The Associated Press. Her husband, John, survived the shooting. Their two other children, including a 3-year-old boy, were wounded and are in critical condition, Uhlig told the San Antonio Express-News.

crystal-holcombe.jpg

Texas Church Shooting Victims List: Their Names, Photos & Stories

You mean these were the American Daily LIVE Target Contestants. For last week.
Playing the National 'NRA LIVE TARGET LOTTERY'! Who will die in Week 45? < Note!
Where Winners or Losers can't sue the makers of human kill machines.
WHERE legal guns gotten, kill most people in America PERIOD!

FFS! We need to sue the makers. A national crime their exemption to lawsuits. FFS!
Like how we can, when people claim their cars went out of control and killed the people.
People don't kill peoples, cars do!!

So how did he purchase a gun?

money-----or even traded some crack

Impossible There was a law saying a mental health check was required that Drumpf revoked.

DANG! Shoot'Em Cowgirls.

Love texas.

Gee! Going to church this Sunday?
As our 100% Mental American BORN Terrorist Whitey Gun Nutters are on the hunt.

btw. Americans Terrorist kill more Americans PERIOD!
Where did Antifa score a mass shooting?

My doors are locked----my PC is here---I exist behind three sets of locked doors-----hubby had to go out-----I worry when he walks from his car to the locked gate

Texas Gov. Abbot: Gunman was denied gun permit

The gunman in Sunday’s mass shooting at a church in rural Texas was not legally eligible to buy firearms and had been denied a state gun permit, Gov. Greg Abbott (R) said Monday.

“Current law, as it exists right now, should have prevented him from being able to get a gun,” Abbott told “CBS This Morning.”

“I can tell you that before he made this purchase, he tried to get a gun permit in the state of Texas and was denied that permit.”

Some of the victims.
annabelle-pomeroy.jpg

Annabelle Pomeroy 14
joanna-ward.jpg

Joann Ward.

Brooke Ward.

karla-holcombe.jpg

holcombe-family.jpg

crystal-holcombe.jpg

Texas Church Shooting Victims List: Their Names, Photos & Stories

You mean these were the American Daily LIVE Target Contestants. For last week.
Playing the National 'NRA LIVE TARGET LOTTERY'! Who will die in Week 45? < Note!
Where Winners or Losers can't sue the makers of human kill machines.
WHERE legal guns gotten, kill most people in America PERIOD!

FFS! We need to sue the makers. A national crime their exemption to lawsuits. FFS!
Like how we can, when people claim their cars went out of control and killed the people.
People don't kill peoples, cars do!!
How many people own a weapon in your country? they are not all people who shoot others for just the fact of Killing.
There's always a motive behind a crime but lately with Paddock and this one, I think it's more of a question of anti-Trump politics because most Trump pros were killed.

Forum List

Back