More than 20 dead after shooting at Sutherland Springs church

It's hate who did not anything else. it's a crazy world today filled with miserable people who no longer even respect human life

I think god planed this. Wait he did!
The other will burn in hell forever
The followers of god do!.
Living and dead. It's a mental issue all the way.

Really, Some need an imaginary friend to make it through the day. FFS!
As they go to group weak minds mental therapy session on weekends.
This helps treat mental and emotional problems.
Some offer their young kiddie asses up, to get their treatment sessions.

Blah blah blah so sleepy zzzzzzzzzzzzz

The worst thing about you leftwing loonies is that you are So Gawdawful BORING.

Facts for DOPers are boring subjects.
Did you learn from friends? Or are you a leader of
ALT-FACTS Propaganda?

Actually, I'm a member of the "You Are Boring" task force.

As you are right, this society lost all its values and unfortunately.
It's lost forever, I watch the show American Picker and I see how it was before and it was a lot better back then.

Well....so-called secular-humanists, I believe, have been waging a moral war against traditional America through the schools and media however, they make the mistake of thinking that New York and LA represent most of America and forget that most of Geographic America still values tradition. So called 'progressive' policies giving free stuff out along with leftist brainwashing just got stomped into the ground in the last election. We are currently in a culture war funded by leftists such as George Soros and tyrants like Hillary Clinton who took over a whole political party in order to become President. Fortunately she lost and we dodged that bullet. I would urge you not to give up. We need to fight against this ultra-progressive, alt-left scourge.
It's the same here in France, people receive free brainwashing from the liberals and they adhere like sheep and if we are against them against their opinion they become very upset or even violent we have our Antifas too. leftists are very dangerous.

Vive La France

Les libéraux sont de meilleurs peuples.
Français tuer les enfants aussi
The Liberals went bankrupt after the election of Macron.
He is the little finance shark, a leftist dressed as a centrist who votes Sarkozy laws
Trusting in Macron. How many parties has he joined?
Macron like pasta. Stiff till wet. And joins a new party.
Didn't Macron start as a liberal? If so, You got a failure on your hands.
As he's in his third party now.

btw.

La douche est Douche en français aussi!
Vive La Douche
But hey. At least Macron is not an American Orange Douche.
'Arrogant and pretentious’ Backlash at France's golden boy Macron hits new levels - poll

btw.
Douche.
NORTH AMERICANinformal
an obnoxious or contemptible person (typically used of a man).
"that guy is such a douche"

Last edited:
As you are right, this society lost all its values and unfortunately.
It's lost forever, I watch the show American Picker and I see how it was before and it was a lot better back then.

Well....so-called secular-humanists, I believe, have been waging a moral war against traditional America through the schools and media however, they make the mistake of thinking that New York and LA represent most of America and forget that most of Geographic America still values tradition. So called 'progressive' policies giving free stuff out along with leftist brainwashing just got stomped into the ground in the last election. We are currently in a culture war funded by leftists such as George Soros and tyrants like Hillary Clinton who took over a whole political party in order to become President. Fortunately she lost and we dodged that bullet. I would urge you not to give up. We need to fight against this ultra-progressive, alt-left scourge.
It's the same here in France, people receive free brainwashing from the liberals and they adhere like sheep and if we are against them against their opinion they become very upset or even violent we have our Antifas too. leftists are very dangerous.

Vive La France

He is the little finance shark, a leftist dressed as a centrist who votes Sarkozy laws

btw.

Vive La Douche
But hey. At least Macron id not and American Orange Douche.
Macron is a pig who is gay married to an old lady who will finish the head on a stick as in the time of the French Revolution

I think god planed this. Wait he did!

ALT-FACTS Propaganda?

I can't make up lies to feed your Fact-Free mental needs.
Guess I can live a better facts based lifestyle.

Vive La France

btw.

Vive La Douche
Macron is a pig who is gay married to an old lady who will finish the head on a stick as in the time of the French Revolution

DANG! Tell us more.

btw. Need a French word for a Male Douche..

une personne odieuse ou méprisable (typiquement utilisée d'un homme).

ALT-FACTS Propaganda?

I can't make up lies to feed your Fact-Free mental needs.
Guess I can live a better facts based lifestyle.

Sad little knigget. Your alternate reality bubble is impermeable to facts.

Vive La France

btw.

Vive La Douche

DANG! Tell us more.
Macron is not even worth talking about ... he's a fool like all this people who voted for him.
I prefer to talk about the thread, Macron can go shit
All this families who are going to be unhappy for the holiday season after all the massacres, me I think of them, I lost my brother on Christmas day but not in a cruel way. and the pain of losing a loved one is a horrible thing.

Google AdSense is sponsoring fake news about the Texas church massacre

Google is continuing to allow the monetization of fake news via its advertising network AdSense, this time surrounding the November 5 mass shooting in Sutherland Springs, TX. Advertising networks Revcontent and content.ad are also featuring advertisements on fake news stories about the attack.

On November 5, a gunman opened fire and killed at least 26 people at a church in Sutherland Springs, TX. The alleged gunman, Devin Patrick Kelly, was court martialed while in the Air Force in 2012 on charges of “assaulting his wife and child” and has been accused of stalking ex-girlfriends. Law enforcement officers are now saying that the shooting was related to “a domestic situation.”

A Media Matters search found that Google’s AdSense supplied advertisements for many websites pushing the fake news that Kelly was a member of the antifascist group antifa, with many seeming to base their pieces on a fake news article from prominent fake news website YourNewsWire. Those websites included Real Farmacy, USN Politics, myinfonews.net, Clear Politics, SBVNews, RedStateWatcher, and TruthFeed.

Some of these websites that were using AdSense, such as Clear Politics and SBVNews, also carried advertisements from content.ad, while TruthFeed also featured advertisements from Revcontent. Other websites not using AdSense that pushed the baseless claim, such as Conservative Fighters, The Conservative Truth, and borntoberight.com, featured advertisements from Revcontent or content.ad instead, including the YourNewsWire piece (that article went viral, drawing at least 235,000 Facebook engagements within almost 24 hours of the attack, according to social media analytics website BuzzSumo, and was shared on gun parts manufacturer Molon Labe Industries’ Facebook page).

Another false claim about the shooting came from Freedum Junkshun, a “satire” website run by a man whose made-up stories have been used by fake news websites to misinform. It claimed that the shooter “was an atheist” on the payroll of the Democratic National Committee. That article was funded via advertisements from both AdSense and content.ad. And fake news website Freedom Daily, which has repeatedly violated AdSense’s rules against race-based incitement of hatred, published the false claim that the shooter was a Muslim convert named Samir Al-Hajeed. AdSense advertisements funded that article.

It isn't just Google's advertising service that is struggling with how to handle fake news; among the top Google search results of Kelly’s name following the attack were tweets and a video that also baselessly claimed he was a member of antifa. YouTube, which Google owns, also prominently featured a video pushing the false claim as one of the top results for the alleged shooter’s name.

In early November, a Google senior executive testified before Congress that the company had “taken steps” to demonetize misrepresentative websites. Yet the fact that multiple websites are using AdSense to monetize misinformation about the Texas mass shooting via AdSense signals otherwise. Indeed, AdSense, along with Revcontent and content.ad, have generally become the advertising networks of choice for those who push fake news. And this comes amid continuing criticism of Google’s inability to not feature misinformation during or after crisis events. These companies clearly have a long way to go to fix their misinformation problem.

Vive La France

btw.

Vive La Douche

DANG! Tell us more.
Macron is not even worth talking about ... he's a fool like all this people who voted for him.
All this families who are going to be unhappy for the holiday season after all the massacres, me I think of them, I lost my brother on Christmas day but not in a cruel way. and the pain of losing a loved one is a horrible thing.

Okay.
So how can America bring our 100% American Whitey done Mass shootings to the France shores to enjoy?
For some reason, your nation is not keeping up with this American Conservative Lifestyle.
You're Conservative, right? Or what's better than Conservative in France?
Do you folks have some restrictive laws on guns? I wonder if our NRA can fund the needed
help, for you as well.

Google is continuing to allow the monetization of fake news via its advertising network AdSense, this time surrounding the November 5 mass shooting in Sutherland Springs, TX. Advertising networks Revcontent and content.ad are also featuring advertisements on fake news stories about the attack.

On November 5, a gunman opened fire and killed at least 26 people at a church in Sutherland Springs, TX. The alleged gunman, Devin Patrick Kelly, was court martialed while in the Air Force in 2012 on charges of “assaulting his wife and child” and has been accused of stalking ex-girlfriends. Law enforcement officers are now saying that the shooting was related to “a domestic situation.”

A Media Matters search found that Google’s AdSense supplied advertisements for many websites pushing the fake news that Kelly was a member of the antifascist group antifa, with many seeming to base their pieces on a fake news article from prominent fake news website YourNewsWire. Those websites included Real Farmacy, USN Politics, myinfonews.net, Clear Politics, SBVNews, RedStateWatcher, and TruthFeed.

Some of these websites that were using AdSense, such as Clear Politics and SBVNews, also carried advertisements from content.ad, while TruthFeed also featured advertisements from Revcontent. Other websites not using AdSense that pushed the baseless claim, such as Conservative Fighters, The Conservative Truth, and borntoberight.com, featured advertisements from Revcontent or content.ad instead, including the YourNewsWire piece (that article went viral, drawing at least 235,000 Facebook engagements within almost 24 hours of the attack, according to social media analytics website BuzzSumo, and was shared on gun parts manufacturer Molon Labe Industries’ Facebook page).

Another false claim about the shooting came from Freedum Junkshun, a “satire” website run by a man whose made-up stories have been used by fake news websites to misinform. It claimed that the shooter “was an atheist” on the payroll of the Democratic National Committee. That article was funded via advertisements from both AdSense and content.ad. And fake news website Freedom Daily, which has repeatedly violated AdSense’s rules against race-based incitement of hatred, published the false claim that the shooter was a Muslim convert named Samir Al-Hajeed. AdSense advertisements funded that article.

It isn't just Google's advertising service that is struggling with how to handle fake news; among the top Google search results of Kelly’s name following the attack were tweets and a video that also baselessly claimed he was a member of antifa. YouTube, which Google owns, also prominently featured a video pushing the false claim as one of the top results for the alleged shooter’s name.

In early November, a Google senior executive testified before Congress that the company had “taken steps” to demonetize misrepresentative websites. Yet the fact that multiple websites are using AdSense to monetize misinformation about the Texas mass shooting via AdSense signals otherwise. Indeed, AdSense, along with Revcontent and content.ad, have generally become the advertising networks of choice for those who push fake news. And this comes amid continuing criticism of Google’s inability to not feature misinformation during or after crisis events. These companies clearly have a long way to go to fix their misinformation problem.

I see no ad's on usmb, so can't compare. I see really no ads on any site.
I use ad protections.

btw.

Vive La Douche

DANG! Tell us more.

Okay.
So how can America bring our 100% American Whitey done Mass shootings to the France shores to enjoy?
For some reason, your nation is not keeping up with this American Conservative Lifestyle.
Do you folks have some restrictive laws on guns? I wonder if our NRA can fund the needed
help, for you as well.
We have the terrorists who freely cross Europe and who come to slaughter us in the streets, bars, concerts, shops, with guns, cars, knives, axes we have shit.

btw.

Vive La Douche

DANG! Tell us more.

Okay.
help, for you as well.
We have the terrorists who freely cross Europe and who come to slaughter us in the streets, bars, concerts, shops, with guns, cars, knives, axes we have shit.

No arms?

The motivation for the shooter was that he would have had arguments with his wife's family and that he would have wanted to go there to kill his wife's mother, but she was not in church. it does not hold the road as an explanation.

The motivation for the shooter was that he would have had arguments with his wife's family and that he would have wanted to go there to kill his wife's mother, but she was not in church. it does not hold the road as an explanation.

If he was hunting family, is that not a good thang?
It's just as good as any reason.

btw.
France has about 1,800 firearms deaths every year,
MAGA USA has more than 33,000 every year/

France sseem safer to me.

DANG! Tell us more.

Okay.
help, for you as well.

No arms?
you mean gun...and not arms /bras ?....en Française c'est des armes et ils attaquent avec toutes sortes d'armes car un couteau est une arme, une hache.etc.

btw.

The mother was not in the Church, he had premedited his crime so he had to know she would not be there

DN6gR8GW4AEaWLp.jpg

----------------------------------------------

The shooter was an Atheist.

DN6gR8GW4AEaWLp.jpg

----------------------------------------------

The shooter was an Atheist.
He was a asshole who shoot at children if i have been there i will have done the same thing that the hero did i will have shoot him right beetween the eyes just because he shoot a kid.

I am telling you that we should have "extreme Vetting" of folks trying to buy weapons and ammo...

So you're a Nonorepea

btw.

The mother was not in the Church, he had premedited his crime so he had to know she would not be there

Well, Mom gets to live knowing he took out godly people wanting relief from a living hell.
Having to deal with his mom. And sucking on the lord's dick. Can she live with this? Giving relief to suffering people? She should not move out of town now, they need more support. The NRA seems to of helped in two ways in this town. MAGA NRA! 100% American Born Terroirist are great, As America does not want to stop these events. So they must be GOOD! They seem to support the Whitey Mass Shooters. And for some anal reason, if an outsider does this. I don't know why, they get all angry wanting to stop them?
Blood is one color. I would think they would be happy.

Cookie?

BloodSplatterCookies800.jpg

Forum List

Back