🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More than 500 legal scholars agree that Trump has committed impeachable offenses

Even your comrades have given up that dead horse!
False. It is still the conclusion of the entire intelligence community and of the special counsel's report that russia assisted trump in the 2016 election and trump welcomed the help.

I know being in your little right wing nutsack...er, bubble makes you think that nobody cares, but people outside the rightwing nutsack still care.

Russians changed how many Dem voters into Trump voters?
Many No one knows the number but enough to perhaps keep this yellowbelly pos out of our WH
Who said that? Name the agency. Were you cattle prodded?

A winner?? Born on 3rd base and thought he hit a triple Borrowing and not paying back 10's of millions from his daddy , bankrupt many times ,and no American bank will lend the crook a dime Yeah he's your winner everyone elses POS

Your desperation is duly noted!

Friday, December 06, 2019

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-eight percent (48%) disapprove.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®
Rasmussen??? LOL Shirley you jest

A winner?? Born on 3rd base and thought he hit a triple Borrowing and not paying back 10's of millions from his daddy , bankrupt many times ,and no American bank will lend the crook a dime Yeah he's your winner everyone elses POS

Your desperation is duly noted!

Friday, December 06, 2019

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-eight percent (48%) disapprove.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®
Every poll is fake

Logical fallacy is the substitute for logic with the left.

{argument from authority (argumentum ad verecundiam): using the words of an "expert" or authority as the bases of the argument instead of using the logic or evidence that supports an argument. (e.g., Professor so-and-so believes in creation-science.) Simply because an authority makes a claim does not necessarily mean he got it right. If an arguer presents the testimony from an expert, look to see if it accompanies reason and sources of evidence behind it.}

Common fallacies
Say something enough no matter how fake can end up as evidence to leftists
Fascinating!

Question for you:

What evidence would compel you to believe that Trump witheld foreign security aid for personal political gain?

It's a simple question.
Something that shows he did. That’s called evidence. Look up the definition.
No need to repeat my question back to me. Obviously I understand it, as i constructed it.

So, name a few specific things. One or two is fine.

So?
Well I have not seen any evidence. You asked, I answered. Now it’s my turn, or are you beyond playing fairly?
You want to see evidence ?? Tell those scumbags hiding their testimonies , that were under subpoena ,and under trumps order refused.............High crimes and misdemeanors

Say something enough no matter how fake can end up as evidence to leftists
Fascinating!

Question for you:

What evidence would compel you to believe that Trump witheld foreign security aid for personal political gain?

It's a simple question.
Something that shows he did. That’s called evidence. Look up the definition.
No need to repeat my question back to me. Obviously I understand it, as i constructed it.

So, name a few specific things. One or two is fine.

So?
Well I have not seen any evidence. You asked, I answered. Now it’s my turn, or are you beyond playing fairly?
You want to see evidence ?? Tell those scumbags hiding their testimonies , that were under subpoena ,and under trumps order refused.............High crimes and misdemeanors
Either you have evidence of a crime or not. It seems you don’t. Trump has no obligation to give anything More than the transcript. What? He did? You lied

Many [When asked how many votes Russia took away from Hillary] No one knows the number but enough to perhaps keep this yellowbelly pos out of our WH

giphy-S.gif

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...a-11ea-a659-7d69641c6ff7_story.html?tid=sm_fb

Of course, republican voters only trust what Fox News is the GOP is telling them. They can’t handle any sort of cognitive dissonance. Their pre-conceived notions are too delicate.

clearly using the powers of the presidency to dig up dirt on a political rival is an impeachable offense as it is an abuse of power.

accepting such behavior shows how crooked the Republicans are

This article that Zorro posted was great, read it.

What you are saying is that the family of elites should face no accountability for corrupt behavior. That sounds absurd in my book.

Defining a Theory of ‘Bribery’ for Impeachment
". . . In the American political tradition, officeholders, candidates and their families do not get a free pass—even when they are the political opponents of the president. Indeed, we think Trump would have abdicated his duty if he refused to push for an investigation that was otherwise warranted. Failing to investigate conduct that otherwise warranted an investigation would itself create allegations of improper conduct, and rightly so. Trump cannot escape that difficult choice and political responsibility for it merely by saying: My political opponent’s son must not face any accountability because he is my rival’s son.. . ."

I do appreciate all the opportunities you provide us Republicans to set the record straight with the TRUTH AND FACTS! Thank you!

Rasmussen Reports Calls It Right
in Politics
Monday, December 05, 2016

Rasmussen Reports told you all along that it was a much closer race than most other pollsters predicted. We weren’t surprised Election Night. They were. Now Real Clear Politics has posted the final results, and look who came in second out of 11 top pollsters who surveyed the four-way race.

Rasmussen Reports Calls It Right - Rasmussen Reports®

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...a-11ea-a659-7d69641c6ff7_story.html?tid=sm_fb

Of course, republican voters only trust what Fox News is the GOP is telling them. They can’t handle any sort of cognitive dissonance. Their pre-conceived notions are too delicate.

clearly using the powers of the presidency to dig up dirt on a political rival is an impeachable offense as it is an abuse of power.

What you are saying is that the family of elites should face no accountability for corrupt behavior. That sounds absurd in my book.

". . . In the American political tradition, officeholders, candidates and their families do not get a free pass—even when they are the political opponents of the president. Indeed, we think Trump would have abdicated his duty if he refused to push for an investigation that was otherwise warranted. Failing to investigate conduct that otherwise warranted an investigation would itself create allegations of improper conduct, and rightly so. Trump cannot escape that difficult choice and political responsibility for it merely by saying: My political opponent’s son must not face any accountability because he is my rival’s son.. . ."

again, what other Americans was Trump trying to put in the crosshairs on the phone call?

again, what other Americans was Trump trying to put in the crosshairs on the phone call?
You didn’t read the transcript? Maybe you should. It wouldn’t make you look so stupid

False. It is still the conclusion of the entire intelligence community and of the special counsel's report that russia assisted trump in the 2016 election and trump welcomed the help.

I know being in your little right wing nutsack...er, bubble makes you think that nobody cares, but people outside the rightwing nutsack still care.

Many No one knows the number but enough to perhaps keep this yellowbelly pos out of our WH

Many

You weren't dumb enough to change your vote based on a Facebook meme?

It really doesn't matter.

If the Biden's are guilty of a crime. . . It was his job to root out corruption in our administrative dealing with other nations.

Once the investigation commenced, I have heard that the other Americans that were involved in this corruption were friends of the Kerry's and the Pelosi family. . . though I am not positive of the details.

A lot of folks associated with the Obama administration profited from the neo-nazi coup that was funded and supported by the State Department.

Are you really this uninformed?

RAY McGOVERN: Ukraine For Dummies

The Untold Story of the Trump-Ukraine ‘Scandal’: The Routine Corruption of US Foreign Policy
The Untold Story of the Trump-Ukraine 'Scandal': The Routine Corruption of US Foreign Policy

". . . . We know from the leaked, early 2014 telephone conversation between Victoria Nuland, then assistant secretary of state for European and Eurasian affairs, and Geoffrey Pyatt, then U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, that then Vice President Biden played a role in “midwifing” the U.S.-backed overthrow of an elected Ukrainian government soon after that conversation.

That’s the biggest crime in this story that isn’t being told. The illegal overthrow of a sovereign government.

As booty from the coup, the sitting vice president’s son, Hunter Biden, soon got a seat on the board of Ukraine’s biggest gas producer, Burisma Holdings. This can only be seen as a transparently neocolonial maneuver to take over a country and install one’s own people. But Biden’s son wasn’t the only one.

Left to right: Kerry, post-coup president Petro Poroshenko, Pyatt and Nuland, June 2014. (State Dept.)

A family friend of then Secretary of State John Kerry also joined Burisma’s board. U.S. agricultural giant Monsanto got a Ukrainian contract soon after the overthrow. And the first, post-coup Ukrainian finance minister was an American citizen, a former State Department official, who was given Ukrainian citizenship the day before she took up the post.

After a Ukrainian prosecutor began looking into possible corruption at Burisma, Biden openly admitted at a conference last year that as vice president he withheld a $1 billion credit line to Ukraine until the government fired the prosecutor. As Biden says himself, it took only six hours for it to happen.

Exactly what Biden boasted of doing is what the Democrats are now accusing Trump of doing, and it isn’t clear if Trump got what he wanted as Biden did.

Threats, Bribes and Blackmail

That leads to another major part of this story not being told: the routine way the U.S. government conducts foreign policy: with bribes, threats and blackmail.

Trump may have withheld military aid to seek a probe into Biden, but it is hypocritically being framed by Democrats as an abuse of power out of the ordinary. But it is very much ordinary.

Examples abound. The threat of withholding foreign aid was wielded against nations on the UN Security Council in 1991 when the U.S. sought authorization for the First Gulf War. Yemen had the temerity to vote against. A member of the U.S. delegation told Yemen’s ambassador: “That’s the most expensive vote you ever cast.” The U.S. then cut $70 million in foreign aid to the Middle East’s poorest nation, and Saudi Arabia repatriated about a million Yemeni workers.

The same thing happened before the Second Gulf War in 2003, as revealed by whistleblower Katharine Gun (who will appear Friday night on CN Live!). Gun leaked an NSA memo that showed the U.S. sought help from its British counterpart in signals intelligence to spy on the missions of Security Council members to get “leverage” over them to influence their vote to authorize the invasion of Iraq.

In 2001 the U.S. threatened the end of military and foreign aid if nations did not conclude bilateral agreements granting immunity to U.S. troops before the International Criminal Court.

More recently, the U.S. used its muscle against Ecuador, including dangling a $10 billion IMF loan, in exchange for the expulsion of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange from its London embassy.

This is how the U.S. conducts “diplomacy.”

As former UN Secretary General Boutros Boutros Ghali wrote:

“Coming from a developing country, I was trained extensively in international law and diplomacy and mistakenly assumed that the great powers, especially the United States, also trained their representatives in diplomacy and accepted the value of it. But the Roman Empire had no need for diplomacy. Nor does the United States. Diplomacy is perceived by an imperial power as a waste of time and prestige and a sign of weakness.”

This fundamental corruption of U.S. foreign policy, which includes overthrowing elected governments, is matched only by the corruption of a political system that exalts partisan political power above all else. Exposing this deep-seated and longstanding corruption should take precedence over scoring partisan scalps, whether Biden’s or Trump’s."

And yet still no proof. Just more emotional rambling.

Impeachment is a purely political process. Proof is not necessary.
Good. Every President from this point forward will be impeached by the opposition when they have control of the House. No need to even explain why. Its a poltical process.
And that is the biggest issue the democrats have going forward. It is just another example of their total inability to think beyond the here and now. A normal person would realize that going nuclear in the Senate would be used against you, yet Harry Reid did it anyway, and we saw the results. Now, the democrats are trying impeachment for purely political reasons, and we will see it come back to bite them. It always does.

Many

You weren't dumb enough to change your vote based on a Facebook meme?

Do people change their votes based upon TV ads and robocalls?

The impeachment inquiry has confirmed every single concern raised by the whistleblower complaint and more. In a nutshell, Trump tried to extort Ukraine by using military aid as leverage, then his minions sought to cover it up by putting the transcript in a code level secret server with very limited access. In so doing Trump broke two laws. One having to do with the solicitation of foreign help in a US election and the withholding of military aid without notifying Congress. Anything else I can clear up for you?
Nope.

No witness of soliciting help.

No victim of extortion or pressure or bribery.

Transcript proves Trump is innocent.

1 person testifying Trump said no quid pro quo but "feeling" quid pro quo is not evidence.

It really doesn't matter.

If the Biden's are guilty of a crime. . . It was his job to root out corruption in our administrative dealing with other nations.

Once the investigation commenced, I have heard that the other Americans that were involved in this corruption were friends of the Kerry's and the Pelosi family. . . though I am not positive of the details.

A lot of folks associated with the Obama administration profited from the neo-nazi coup that was funded and supported by the State Department.

Are you really this uninformed?

The Untold Story of the Trump-Ukraine ‘Scandal’: The Routine Corruption of US Foreign Policy
The Untold Story of the Trump-Ukraine 'Scandal': The Routine Corruption of US Foreign Policy

". . . . We know from the leaked, early 2014 telephone conversation between Victoria Nuland, then assistant secretary of state for European and Eurasian affairs, and Geoffrey Pyatt, then U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, that then Vice President Biden played a role in “midwifing” the U.S.-backed overthrow of an elected Ukrainian government soon after that conversation.

That’s the biggest crime in this story that isn’t being told. The illegal overthrow of a sovereign government.

As booty from the coup, the sitting vice president’s son, Hunter Biden, soon got a seat on the board of Ukraine’s biggest gas producer, Burisma Holdings. This can only be seen as a transparently neocolonial maneuver to take over a country and install one’s own people. But Biden’s son wasn’t the only one.

Left to right: Kerry, post-coup president Petro Poroshenko, Pyatt and Nuland, June 2014. (State Dept.)

A family friend of then Secretary of State John Kerry also joined Burisma’s board. U.S. agricultural giant Monsanto got a Ukrainian contract soon after the overthrow. And the first, post-coup Ukrainian finance minister was an American citizen, a former State Department official, who was given Ukrainian citizenship the day before she took up the post.

After a Ukrainian prosecutor began looking into possible corruption at Burisma, Biden openly admitted at a conference last year that as vice president he withheld a $1 billion credit line to Ukraine until the government fired the prosecutor. As Biden says himself, it took only six hours for it to happen.

Exactly what Biden boasted of doing is what the Democrats are now accusing Trump of doing, and it isn’t clear if Trump got what he wanted as Biden did.

Threats, Bribes and Blackmail

That leads to another major part of this story not being told: the routine way the U.S. government conducts foreign policy: with bribes, threats and blackmail.

Trump may have withheld military aid to seek a probe into Biden, but it is hypocritically being framed by Democrats as an abuse of power out of the ordinary. But it is very much ordinary.

Examples abound. The threat of withholding foreign aid was wielded against nations on the UN Security Council in 1991 when the U.S. sought authorization for the First Gulf War. Yemen had the temerity to vote against. A member of the U.S. delegation told Yemen’s ambassador: “That’s the most expensive vote you ever cast.” The U.S. then cut $70 million in foreign aid to the Middle East’s poorest nation, and Saudi Arabia repatriated about a million Yemeni workers.

The same thing happened before the Second Gulf War in 2003, as revealed by whistleblower Katharine Gun (who will appear Friday night on CN Live!). Gun leaked an NSA memo that showed the U.S. sought help from its British counterpart in signals intelligence to spy on the missions of Security Council members to get “leverage” over them to influence their vote to authorize the invasion of Iraq.

In 2001 the U.S. threatened the end of military and foreign aid if nations did not conclude bilateral agreements granting immunity to U.S. troops before the International Criminal Court.

More recently, the U.S. used its muscle against Ecuador, including dangling a $10 billion IMF loan, in exchange for the expulsion of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange from its London embassy.

This is how the U.S. conducts “diplomacy.”

As former UN Secretary General Boutros Boutros Ghali wrote:

“Coming from a developing country, I was trained extensively in international law and diplomacy and mistakenly assumed that the great powers, especially the United States, also trained their representatives in diplomacy and accepted the value of it. But the Roman Empire had no need for diplomacy. Nor does the United States. Diplomacy is perceived by an imperial power as a waste of time and prestige and a sign of weakness.”

This fundamental corruption of U.S. foreign policy, which includes overthrowing elected governments, is matched only by the corruption of a political system that exalts partisan political power above all else. Exposing this deep-seated and longstanding corruption should take precedence over scoring partisan scalps, whether Biden’s or Trump’s."

It doesn’t matter...correct. The Senate isn’t interested in doing it’s duty.

So you want to bring America into the shithole Trump is making of it?
Where is the evidence that Trump is making it a shithole?
Nice when "progressives" tell us what they really think about US.

Yesterday was a GREAT day for Trump!

Democrats have not a shred of evidence for any allegation they have made about Donald Trump for three-and-a-half, going on four years. Meanwhile Trump keeps plugging away. The economy is roaring, its future looks great, wages are up, Trump's job approval numbers are up.

Frank Miele, the retired editor of the Daily Inter Lake in Kalispell Montana, wrote,

"No matter how many flags and prayers Speaker Pelosi wraps herself in, she is still standing naked before the American people as the author of the greatest insurrection against constitutional authority in more than 150 years. As the whistleblower’s attorney noted prophetically on Twitter in January 2017, '#coup has started. First of many steps. #rebellion. #impeachment will follow ultimately.'​

"Fortunately, the revolution now moves on to the Senate, it WILL be televised, and it will fail miserably. Madame Speaker, delete your account."​

Washington thinks the opposition to impeachment stems from good PR.

David M. Drucker wrote,

"When House Speaker Nancy Pelosi greenlighted the impeachment proceedings in September, Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy made a key tactical decision: He would not worry about blocking it but focus instead on shaping public opinion and influencing lawmakers poised to sit as jurors in a Senate trial.​

"The California Republican spent four-plus years as whip, his party’s chief House vote counter. He intuitively understood that if a previously reluctant Pelosi had opted to put her political muscle behind impeachment, there was little Republicans could do to stop her 233 Democrats from voting for it.​

"McCarthy began huddling with his leadership team and top committee lieutenants, while consulting closely with former congressman Trey Gowdy, to develop a strategy that would unify Republicans in opposition and sow public distrust in the process. Together, they calculated that convincing voters the Democrat-run investigation was unfair, as McCarthy's brain trust initially suspected and came to believe, it would sully the outcome no matter how compelling were the allegations against Trump."​

Salesmanship was involved.

Sure.

But it was like selling steak to a hungry man.

After 4 years of Democrats refusing to accept the election results, President Donald John Trump's supporters have had it and they are not budging.

Meanwhile, after 4 years of watching Wile E. Coyote, the other side is tired of this Road Runner cartoon and changing channels.

The Daily Caller joyfully reported, "CNN Hits Three-Year Ratings Low Amid Impeachment Drama."

Meanwhile, the deplorables laugh at them. We are having fun. Fun is the one thing that money can't buy.

Ace of Spades (and others) mocked a column on the failure of impeachment to catch fire that Margaret Sullivan, the media maven of Jeff Bezos's Washington Post, wrote.

She wrote, "After endless testimony, reporting and punditry, maybe it’s time to do something different."​

Maybe they should try some journalism and stop calling every utterance of some resistance deep stater a bombshell.

Nyah, she wrote,

"Columbia University journalism professor Bill Grueskin suggests the movie-trailer approach. In a message, he explains: 'Studios spend a $1 million or more on a trailer, because they know it’s essential to boil down the essentials of the film — explaining but not giving away the plot, providing a quick but intense insight into the characters, setting the scene with vivid imagery — to entice people to come back to the theatre a month later for the full movie.'"​

Heaven's Gate had a good trailer.

Ace wrote, "Does the media think there's any coming back from this?

"I think they don't think there's any coming back from this -- I think they realize that they made it all too obvious three or four years ago.​

"No one believes them any longer -- not even their progressive customer base actually believes them; their progressive customer base merely supports their lying to others for shared goals -- and they're now just an all-but-admitted propaganda industry, and the only way out is through."​

Of course there is no coming back. Journalism is a dying trade. Nationally, we went from 114,000 paid journalists to 86,000 in the last 9 years. We could get by with half that.

But a few people in the trade get it. Jake Novak at CNBC wrote, "Democrats need to realize that impeaching Trump may not accomplish anything at all."

Novak said, "As the impeachment process moves forward and likely moves to a trial in the Senate, the Democrats are getting what amounts to a free 24/7 negative political ad against Trump on the TV news networks.​

"So what else is new?​

"In case you haven’t noticed. Just about all the TV news coverage of this president has been negative and those networks have barely covered anything else. A recent study by the conservative Media Research Council found that 96% of network news stories covering President Trump were negative since the impeachment inquiry began. But that’s only 4% points higher than the same group’s results from a study about one year ago."​

The media is impotent, not important.

Democrats went all in on the media. President Trump wisely ran against it.

He also said he would Make America Great Again.

Rep. Jim Jordan

[emoji818]@Jim_Jordan

.@SpeakerPelosi is counting impeachment votes. Here’s what President Trump is counting:

-266k new jobs
-54k in manufacturing
-Unemployment at 50 yr low
-Wages up 3%

Less taxes and regulation, more freedom for you and your family. Get gov’t out of the way, and the economy booms.

10:42 AM - Dec 6, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
39K people are talking about this
Small wonder Democrats want him impeached. A successful people don't need handouts from the Democrats.
FU youve been taking handouts from the dems for 50 years or more medi care SS etc etc
Dims are paying for these programs? I thought they took the money out of my check.
Who hasn't taken money from your check?? Dems just don't give it to the 1%

What happened to the rich/poor gap under Obama?

Forum List

Back