🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More than 500 legal scholars agree that Trump has committed impeachable offenses

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...a-11ea-a659-7d69641c6ff7_story.html?tid=sm_fb

Of course, republican voters only trust what Fox News is the GOP is telling them. They can’t handle any sort of cognitive dissonance. Their pre-conceived notions are too delicate.
The signers are law professors and other academics from universities across the country.
From the bastions of liberalism, yup no bias there.
They confuse credentialing with expertise.

Logical fallacy is the substitute for logic with the left.

{argument from authority (argumentum ad verecundiam): using the words of an "expert" or authority as the bases of the argument instead of using the logic or evidence that supports an argument. (e.g., Professor so-and-so believes in creation-science.) Simply because an authority makes a claim does not necessarily mean he got it right. If an arguer presents the testimony from an expert, look to see if it accompanies reason and sources of evidence behind it.}

Common fallacies
Say something enough no matter how fake can end up as evidence to leftists
Fascinating!

Question for you:

What evidence would compel you to believe that Trump witheld foreign security aid for personal political gain?

It's a simple question.
Something that shows he did. That’s called evidence. Look up the definition.

BTW, isn’t he allowed to hold aid? It’s his responsibility. Right? Now, just show where he said give me something or you don’t get it. Ready, go

The signers are law professors and other academics from universities across the country.
From the bastions of liberalism, yup no bias there.

{argument from authority (argumentum ad verecundiam): using the words of an "expert" or authority as the bases of the argument instead of using the logic or evidence that supports an argument. (e.g., Professor so-and-so believes in creation-science.) Simply because an authority makes a claim does not necessarily mean he got it right. If an arguer presents the testimony from an expert, look to see if it accompanies reason and sources of evidence behind it.}

Common fallacies
Fascinating!

Question for you:

What evidence would compel you to believe that Trump witheld foreign security aid for personal political gain?

It's a simple question.
No need to repeat my question back to me. Obviously I understand it, as i constructed it.

So, name a few specific things. One or two is fine.

So?

Common fallacies
Fascinating!

Question for you:

It's a simple question.
No need to repeat my question back to me. Obviously I understand it, as i constructed it.

So, name a few specific things. One or two is fine.

So?
Well I have not seen any evidence. You asked, I answered. Now it’s my turn, or are you beyond playing fairly?

Well I have not seen any evidence.
Obviously. The question was to ask you what evidence WOULD compel you to believe he is guilty of the charges.

If you are too squeamish to answer, i understand. It's kind of a big boy question, and it may be too much for someone like you to handle.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...a-11ea-a659-7d69641c6ff7_story.html?tid=sm_fb

Of course, republican voters only trust what Fox News is the GOP is telling them. They can’t handle any sort of cognitive dissonance. Their pre-conceived notions are too delicate.

clearly using the powers of the presidency to dig up dirt on a political rival is an impeachable offense as it is an abuse of power.

accepting such behavior shows how crooked the Republicans are
"Digging up dirt on a political rival" is a lying quote by Schiff falsely attributed to Trump. Once called on his bald-faced lies, Schiff backtracked and claimed he was engaging in "parody", yet, here you are, repeating Schiff's lies and attributing them to Trump.

Trump will be fully exonerated in the Senate, re-elected, and the GOP will resume control of the House. Schiff may be expelled for his constant lies and examined for criminal conduct to determine how he came to be in possession of phone records he is not authorized to have. It looks like they may have been illegally leaked to him by the SDNY. The Criminal Conspiracy against the President continues. The AG will likely roll up all the criminals at once.

Well I have not seen any evidence.
Obviously. The question was to ask you what evidence WOULD compel you to believe he is guilty of the charges.

If you are too squeamish to answer, i understand. It's kind of a big boy question, and it may be too much for someone like you to handle.
I told you, evidence of him asking for personal favor. You missed that huh. Go figure you blind fker

I told you, evidence of him asking for personal favor.
You are reiterating the question again. What evidence? Specifically? Come on, you can do it.
His statement. What is it you don’t understand?

Evidence
What statement, specifically? You're still not answering the question. Maybe I can lend some clarity:

You are saying that the only evidence that would convince you that trump is guilty of the charges is an explicit statement from trump saying he did what he is accused of doing. Something like, "I am witholding security aid for personal gain."

Do i have that right? I'm here now to help you form your thoughts and sentences, but i cant hold your hand all your life.

So...is that about right?

I honestly do not know if we will actually see him removed from office after he is impeached, as was Bill Clinton and allowed to stay. The conservatives are gone, mostly retired and those that remain have fallen in line with the totalitarian strongman crowd. The few center right that remain are struggling between desire to do the right thing and a deep desire to not be primaried from their cushy job by the radical right totalitarian strongman crowd. The Senate doesn't exactly seem like the last bastion of moral courage and deep commitment to the country over self right now. I did not vote for Trump or Hillary, but voted for a 3rd party candidate, knowing he never stood a chance. I definitely will vote Democrat this time and will continue to vote against Republicans for national office for the foreseeable future. If the corrupted Republican party survives this cult-like rejection of the founding father's intention of oversight of the executive branch, as passed down in our Constitution, they deserve to wander in the desert as the Jews did for their abominable lack of faith and and commitment to God until that entire generation passed. I recommend this to you and all people of conscience.
How does anyone with self respect spew this kind of brainless horseshit?
All you do is scream and call folks names everyday on USMB.
I simply label morons like you correctly.
Wrong.

Again, Screaming, Yelling, Calling Folks names. DJT.
How can you hear screaming and yelling over the internet?

I do use accurate labels to refer to scum like you, however.

Erinwltr hears all kinds of things; lamposts telling him to do things, mailboxes plotting against him. Screaming and yelling over the internet.....

What do you think each and every dime we spend on foreign aid is conditioned upon?

aria_c16935020191104120100-M.jpg

A winner?? Born on 3rd base and thought he hit a triple Borrowing and not paying back 10's of millions from his daddy , bankrupt many times ,and no American bank will lend the crook a dime Yeah he's your winner everyone elses POS

Your desperation is duly noted!

Friday, December 06, 2019

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-eight percent (48%) disapprove.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®

A winner?? Born on 3rd base and thought he hit a triple Borrowing and not paying back 10's of millions from his daddy , bankrupt many times ,and no American bank will lend the crook a dime Yeah he's your winner everyone elses POS

Your desperation is duly noted!

Friday, December 06, 2019

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-eight percent (48%) disapprove.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®
Oops, you're confused. Trump continues to languish below 42% approval, which is where he has lived for nearly his entire presidency.

How Popular Is Donald Trump?

Just further proof to me that Lawyers and others in the Legal professions need to be the first group dragged out and shot when we Conservatives take this country back over... they have no Morals, Values, or understanding of what Judtice actually is.

Forum List

Back