🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More than 500 legal scholars agree that Trump has committed impeachable offenses

When you bri can stop bowing your head and kissing trump butt over any decision he makes then and only then will you man up

There's no question that Trump committed impecahable actions and should be removed from office.

You mean he defeated Hillary?
Only with RUSSIAN HELP
Proof that Trump haters are mentally disturbed.
And proof that Trump is radically demented just whizzes by a great ,LOL ,patriot like you
Sorry, but I'm not taking the same drugs you're taking.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...a-11ea-a659-7d69641c6ff7_story.html?tid=sm_fb

Of course, republican voters only trust what Fox News is the GOP is telling them. They can’t handle any sort of cognitive dissonance. Their pre-conceived notions are too delicate.
500?

cigarette-ads-luckies-stanford.jpg

And yet still no proof. Just more emotional rambling.
The evidence is already overwhelming for anyone not afflicted with partisan blindness:

The Bad Arguments That Trump Didn’t Commit Bribery

"The evidence of President Trump’s conduct available at the time we wrote—primarily the summary transcript of Trump’s call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky—indicated that Trump’s conduct certainly fell within the scope of bribery for purposes of the Impeachment Clause. In particular,

"Trump solicited a bribe (help for his own campaign by opening an investigation into his political rival) in connection with his performance of official acts (releasing military aid for Ukraine and scheduling a White House meeting with President Zelensky)"

If Trump doesn't testify at his upcoming Senate trial, will you blame him?

That's not evidence. Thats hearsay from second and third hand account partisans along with a liberal groomed "whistleblower" who only met with liberals. Try as you might with your emotional goo. There is no evidence....still.

There's no question that Trump committed impecahable actions and should be removed from office.

Only with RUSSIAN HELP
And proof that Trump is radically demented just whizzes by a great ,LOL ,patriot like you
Just for lowering cholesterol You definitely need something to adjust your ability to smell the crap trump is throwing Remember the story of the boy who cried wolf?? That's like trump calling out HOAX HOAX HOAX 100 times a week

Only with RUSSIAN HELP
Just for lowering cholesterol You definitely need something to adjust your ability to smell the crap trump is throwing Remember the story of the boy who cried wolf?? That's like trump calling out HOAX HOAX HOAX 100 times a week
I can easily smell the crap coming from your keyboard. Not once have you ever presented a rational case for your attacks on Trump.

DJT is an Idiot Snake Oil Sales Man that folks voted for. And don't want to admit that they were Steam Rolled.
I'm I happy I voted for Trump, especially considering the alternative. You don't convince us you're smart when you tell us that we should have voted for Hitlery.

I WISH I had voted for Trump.

I sure the hell will this time.
So you want to bring America into the shithole Trump is making of it?
Where is the evidence that Trump is making it a shithole?
85 Environmental Rules Being Rolled Back Under Trump
Job creation

Only with RUSSIAN HELP
Impeach since election night. Now that’s crying wolf. Not even in office and cries for impeachment. You really think Americans are stupid. Three fingers pointing back at you says differently

“There is overwhelming evidence that President Trump betrayed his oath of office by seeking to use presidential power to pressure a foreign government to help him distort an American election, for his personal and political benefit, at the direct expense of national security interests as determined by Congress,”

Where?

Those testifying before the Kangaroo Committee have been silent when asked what impeachable offense was in "that" phone call. Total silence. Repeatedly!

Only silence I notice is anyone saying that asking foreign nations for personal help in our elections is not impeachable

It's not!

Treaty with Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters

Text - Treaty Document 106-16 - Treaty with Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters

Read.

Learn something.

Pass it on .... :)
What is truly hilarious today, is Schitt’s, on fake the nation, asked for Trump to go tell Saudi Arabia to investigate on our soil the shooter in Pensacola. Isn’t that what the supposed impeachment inquiry was based off of, except Ukraine? Folks, you just can’t make this up

Last edited:
Thanks for reminding people why the following is a great achievement by TRUMP.

----------

As of December 5, 2019, the United States Senate has confirmed 172 Article III judges nominated by President Trump, including 2 Associate Justices of the Supreme Court of the United States, 48 judges for the United States Courts of Appeals, 120 judges for the United States District Courts, and 2 judges for the United States Court of International Trade.[2]There are currently 48 nominations to Article III courts awaiting Senate action, including 4 for the Courts of Appeals, 43 for the District Courts and 1 for the Court of International Trade.[3] There is currently 1 vacancy on the U.S. Courts of Appeals, 79 vacancies on the U.S. District Courts, 2 vacancies on the U.S. Court of International Trade,[3] and 16 announced federal judicial vacancies that will occur before the end of Trump's first term (3 for the Courts of Appeals and 13 for District Courts).[4] Trump has not made any recess appointments to the federal courts.

In terms of Article I courts, as of December 5, 2019, the Senate has confirmed 13 judges nominated by Trump, including 3 for the United States Court of Federal Claims, 4 for the United States Tax Court, 4 for the United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims, 1 for the United States Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces, and 1 for the United States Court of Military Commission Review. There are currently 13 nominations to Article I courts awaiting Senate action, including 7 for the United States Court of Federal Claims and 4 for the Tax Court and 2 for the United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims. There are currently 8 vacancies on the U.S. Court of Federal Claims, 2 on the U.S. Tax Court, 0 on the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims, 0 on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Services, and 0 on the U.S. Court of Military Commission Review. Trump designated Susan G. Braden and Margaret M. Sweeney as chief judges of the Court of Federal Claims.

In terms of Article IV territorial courts, as of June 12, 2019, Trump has not made any appointments or elevated any judges to the position of chief judge. There is currently 1 nomination to an Article IV court awaiting Senate action.

List of federal judges appointed by Donald Trump - Wikipedia

The impeachment inquiry has confirmed every single concern raised by the whistleblower complaint and more. In a nutshell, Trump tried to extort Ukraine by using military aid as leverage, then his minions sought to cover it up by putting the transcript in a code level secret server with very limited access. In so doing Trump broke two laws. One having to do with the solicitation of foreign help in a US election and the withholding of military aid without notifying Congress. Anything else I can clear up for you?

The impeachment inquiry has confirmed every single concern raised by the whistleblower complaint and more. In a nutshell, Trump tried to extort Ukraine by using military aid as leverage, then his minions sought to cover it up by putting the transcript in a code level secret server with very limited access. In so doing Trump broke two laws. One having to do with the solicitation of foreign help in a US election and the withholding of military aid without notifying Congress. Anything else I can clear up for you?

No, we just heard partisan speculations and their hate for the president. That's all. He broke no laws. Liberal MO from day one:Impeach that mother******".

“There is overwhelming evidence that President Trump betrayed his oath of office by seeking to use presidential power to pressure a foreign government to help him distort an American election, for his personal and political benefit, at the direct expense of national security interests as determined by Congress,” the group of professors wrote. “His conduct is precisely the type of threat to our democracy that the Founders feared when they included the remedy of impeachment in the Constitution.”

Trumpette's response................."I don't care if Dear Leader is a criminal........he's my criminal."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...a-11ea-a659-7d69641c6ff7_story.html?tid=sm_fb

Of course, republican voters only trust what Fox News is the GOP is telling them. They can’t handle any sort of cognitive dissonance. Their pre-conceived notions are too delicate.
The signers are law professors and other academics from universities across the country.
From the bastions of liberalism, yup no bias there.
They confuse credentialing with expertise.

Logical fallacy is the substitute for logic with the left.

{argument from authority (argumentum ad verecundiam): using the words of an "expert" or authority as the bases of the argument instead of using the logic or evidence that supports an argument. (e.g., Professor so-and-so believes in creation-science.) Simply because an authority makes a claim does not necessarily mean he got it right. If an arguer presents the testimony from an expert, look to see if it accompanies reason and sources of evidence behind it.}

Common fallacies
Say something enough no matter how fake can end up as evidence to leftists

The signers are law professors and other academics from universities across the country.

{argument from authority (argumentum ad verecundiam): using the words of an "expert" or authority as the bases of the argument instead of using the logic or evidence that supports an argument. (e.g., Professor so-and-so believes in creation-science.) Simply because an authority makes a claim does not necessarily mean he got it right. If an arguer presents the testimony from an expert, look to see if it accompanies reason and sources of evidence behind it.}

Common fallacies
Say something enough no matter how fake can end up as evidence to leftists
Fascinating!

Question for you:

What evidence would compel you to believe that Trump witheld foreign security aid for personal political gain?

It's a simple question.

Common fallacies
They are trained in this fallacy to believe that facts are established by "experts" and "consensus". It will be up to them to free themselves and discover truth.

Forum List

Back