🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More than 500 legal scholars agree that Trump has committed impeachable offenses

Even your comrades have given up that dead horse!
False. It is still the conclusion of the entire intelligence community and of the special counsel's report that russia assisted trump in the 2016 election and trump welcomed the help.

I know being in your little right wing nutsack...er, bubble makes you think that nobody cares, but people outside the rightwing nutsack still care.

Oops, you're confused. Trump continues to languish below 42% approval, which is where he has lived for nearly his entire presidency.

Friday, December 06, 2019

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-eight percent (48%) disapprove.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®
Oh, sorry, you're confused. Trump's approval continues to languish under 42%, as the best data available shows.

False. It is still the conclusion of the entire intelligence community and of the special counsel's report that russia assisted trump in the 2016 election and trump welcomed the help.

I know being in your little right wing nutsack...er, bubble makes you think that nobody cares, but people outside the rightwing nutsack still care.

Russians changed how many Dem voters into Trump voters?

When you bri can stop bowing your head and kissing trump butt over any decision he makes then and only then will you man up

How%20desperate%20are%20you-S.jpg

Democrats have NOT given up on the fake collusion line? Who knew?

And yet still no proof. Just more emotional rambling.

Impeachment is a purely political process. Proof is not necessary.
Can you say "Salem Witch Trials" anyone? Proof wasn't needed then either...

for someone with your avatar, you sure do a lot of whining....just saying.
Pointing out illogical thinking and conjecture with facts seems to bring out you loons...Exposes you for what you are... Fools who are easily duped!

A winner?? Born on 3rd base and thought he hit a triple Borrowing and not paying back 10's of millions from his daddy , bankrupt many times ,and no American bank will lend the crook a dime Yeah he's your winner everyone elses POS

Yet Trump is President. Winning really pisses you off doesn't it? BTW, You didn't answer my question.

A winner?? Born on 3rd base and thought he hit a triple Borrowing and not paying back 10's of millions from his daddy , bankrupt many times ,and no American bank will lend the crook a dime Yeah he's your winner everyone elses POS

Yet Trump is President. Winning really pisses you off doesn't it? BTW, You didn't answer my question.
Yeah I'm the whistle blower,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,not really I'm retired

Trump doesn't know what a scholar is. He thinks it's 500 6th graders or something...

16 gov't agencies say Russia helped Trump and the orange moron says hoax???

His hair is a hoax.

Democrats have NOT given up on the fake collusion line? Who knew?
Yeah Markle who to believe ?? You and trump or the 16 agencies with some pretty smart folks working for the people?

How did Russia change your vote?

“There is overwhelming evidence that President Trump betrayed his oath of office by seeking to use presidential power to pressure a foreign government to help him distort an American election, for his personal and political benefit, at the direct expense of national security interests as determined by Congress,”

Where?

Those testifying before the Kangaroo Committee have been silent when asked what impeachable offense was in "that" phone call. Total silence. Repeatedly!
You're tone deaf. "Favor."

'I would like you to do us a favor': The 30 minute phone call that changed Trump's presidency

If what Biden and his son did was not wrong, and was not extortion, then Trump is in trouble, what he did was a fishing expedition looking for dirt.

. . . OTH. . . .

If what they did was extortion, then he was just looking into cleaning up corruption.

I don't know why folks have to make this partisan. As far as I am concerned, the DNC is being disingenuous by not admitting the obvious evidence. Americans are not dumb.

18 U.S. Code § 872 - Extortion by officers or employees of the United States
"Whoever, being an officer, or employee of the United States or any department or agency thereof, or representing himself to be or assuming to act as such, under color or pretense of office or employment commits or attempts an act of extortion, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; but if the amount so extorted or demanded does not exceed $1,000, he shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 740; Oct. 31, 1951, ch. 655, § 24(b), 65 Stat. 720; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(G), (K), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147; Pub. L. 104–294, title VI, § 606(a), Oct. 11, 1996, 110 Stat. 3511.)"

Conspiracy Theory Debunked.

You mean the whole damn impeachment is a CIA conspiracy theory.

. . inside conversations, and the truth, from far left, progressive leaning authors at Counter Punch. Face the truth, not the corporate propaganda buddy. . .

Impeachment, the Left, and the Deep State (Keep going, Toto!)
Impeachment, the Left, and the Deep State (Keep going, Toto!)

". . . 1. Trump will be reelected because of the corruption of the Democrats, their insane and insidious obsession with Russia, combined with decades of neoliberalism and utter neglect of much of “flyover country”. These people have been subjected to a form of what a friend called ” capitalist nihilism”; they’re now returning the favor.

2. All they have ever done for the past thirty years is shift to the right and try to become more like the Republicans to win elections. Now they have copied the worst elements of the right with these Tea Party conspiracy-mongering tactics, replete with their own woke version of Rush Limbaugh in Rachel Maddow, peddling nonsense every night on MSDNC.

That term, “capitalist nihilism,” deserves to enter our general political category! My own contribution to the thread:

The terms “left” and “right” have now completely outlived their usefulness, but if they must be used, let’s just recognize that there is now a “Left” (“developing”/devolving for roughly thirty years now) that is to the right of the Right.

We now see a “Left” that, wittingly or unwittingly, is on board with an impeachment “process” that is nothing more than a rolling coup to put the CIA-led Deep State back into full control.

This is not about Republicans or Democrats, except that the latter is at present the leading “political” steering media for this restoration of the establishment.

Once this restoration occurs, it will become much harder to loosen things up again. Perhaps, though, when the establishment/Deep State reasserts itself, under Democratic Party leadership, the conditions will be ripe for the emergence of a Yellow Jersey-type movement of working people in the U.S.

(But note the general lack of enthusiasm by the U.S. Left for the Gilets Jaunes in France. This mainly shows the instinctive way that the U.S. Left now folds itself into the Democrats, as the Gilets Jaunes are not protesting France’s Trump but rather France’s Hillary.)

Whether Donald Trump is a true spanner in the works of the establishment/Deep State or simply a loose screw in the mechanism, there is no excuse for getting behind the Democrats and this impeachment “process.” None whatsoever.

As this “process” goes forward, however, it should be obvious to those with eyes and ears with which to see and hear, or, more to the point a brain with which to think, that the establishment and the Deep State do see Trump as a threat. “God bless the Deep State,” said former CIA deputy director/acting director John McLachlan last week, regarding the impeachment drive.

Trump’s main effectiveness in disruption and clarification has been “rhetorical.” What this means is that what he has mainly done is to pull the curtain back on how things really work with the establishment and Deep State. (Tulsi Gabbard did a good job with this a couple weeks earlier, and this was a good thing quite apart from anything else that can be discussed regarding Gabbard.) My view is, Keep going, Toto!

The view of today’s Left, that supports this “impeachment process”/establishment coup is that they are fine with, or at least can accept, what they see behind the curtain. “Because Trump … .” That’s ridiculous. In fact, one would want to say it’s insane, truly crazy.

One last thing that I hope concentrates how crazy liberals and the Left are these days: Comparing Trump with Hitler (or the “Trump regime” with the Third Reich) is not only crazy and ridiculous, it is anti-Semitic. It is a complete trivialization of the Holocaust and much else that is horrible besides.. . . . "

Conspiracy Theory? The corporate media is littered with spooks. Grow the fuck up and learn what is going on.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...a-11ea-a659-7d69641c6ff7_story.html?tid=sm_fb

Of course, republican voters only trust what Fox News is the GOP is telling them. They can’t handle any sort of cognitive dissonance. Their pre-conceived notions are too delicate.
The signers are law professors and other academics from universities across the country.
From the bastions of liberalism, yup no bias there.
They confuse credentialing with expertise.

Logical fallacy is the substitute for logic with the left.

{argument from authority (argumentum ad verecundiam): using the words of an "expert" or authority as the bases of the argument instead of using the logic or evidence that supports an argument. (e.g., Professor so-and-so believes in creation-science.) Simply because an authority makes a claim does not necessarily mean he got it right. If an arguer presents the testimony from an expert, look to see if it accompanies reason and sources of evidence behind it.}

Common fallacies
Say something enough no matter how fake can end up as evidence to leftists
Fascinating!

Question for you:

What evidence would compel you to believe that Trump witheld foreign security aid for personal political gain?

It's a simple question.
Hey yo, as I said, quote the phrase that trump asked for personal help!

Russians changed how many Dem voters into Trump voters?
Many No one knows the number but enough to perhaps keep this yellowbelly pos out of our WH

Forum List

Back