🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More than 500 legal scholars agree that Trump has committed impeachable offenses

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...a-11ea-a659-7d69641c6ff7_story.html?tid=sm_fb

Of course, republican voters only trust what Fox News is the GOP is telling them. They can’t handle any sort of cognitive dissonance. Their pre-conceived notions are too delicate.

clearly using the powers of the presidency to dig up dirt on a political rival is an impeachable offense as it is an abuse of power.

accepting such behavior shows how crooked the Republicans are

If a former VP may have been the lead dog in a bribery scheme that used US taxpayers dollars as a carrot to financially benefit his family, that should not be investigated if that former VP happens to be political opponent of the current administration. Just want to make sure we are all hearing you correctly.

BTW, the Democrats are currently using their power to do EXACTLY the same thing to Trump. They are trying to influence the 2020 election in broad daylight using taxpayer money.

Ok...what other people did Trump want investigated that he mentioned by name in his phone call?

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...a-11ea-a659-7d69641c6ff7_story.html?tid=sm_fb

Of course, republican voters only trust what Fox News is the GOP is telling them. They can’t handle any sort of cognitive dissonance. Their pre-conceived notions are too delicate.

clearly using the powers of the presidency to dig up dirt on a political rival is an impeachable offense as it is an abuse of power.

Abuse of congress too

I’m all for that. Lol.

one of the most discouraging things about the DEMS running is that none are taking the pledge to make their administration officials accountable to Congress; to show up when subpoenaed and answer questions.

I don’t, but I don’t trust my own judgement. I trust what actual experts say. I don’t pretend I am smarter than they are. Duh.
But Trump is ,,, Smarter than lawyers scientists Generals
Maybe, and me too. Many people are smarter than others.your point?
DJT is an Idiot Snake Oil Sales Man that folks voted for. And don't want to admit that they were Steam Rolled.
/—-/ Too bad you clowns could only field a lazy, fat azz, corrupt career politician who needed a rigged primary to win the nomination.

CELL Get over it
/-----/ "CELL Get over it"
This is when I got over it.
upload_2019-12-8_9-8-4.png

“There is overwhelming evidence that President Trump betrayed his oath of office by seeking to use presidential power to pressure a foreign government to help him distort an American election, for his personal and political benefit, at the direct expense of national security interests as determined by Congress,”

Where?

Those testifying before the Kangaroo Committee have been silent when asked what impeachable offense was in "that" phone call. Total silence. Repeatedly!

Only silence I notice is anyone saying that asking foreign nations for personal help in our elections is not impeachable
/---/ You mean asking for help like this? Is this what you mean?
Ted Kennedy's Secret Appeal to Russia to Hurt Reagan
Ted Kennedy’s Secret Appeal to Russia to Hurt Reagan
Dec 14, 2016 Sen. Edward "Ted" Kennedy had "selfish political and ideological motives" when he made secret overtures to the Soviet Union's spy agency during the Cold War to thwart then-President ...

Yet you think China is the greatest nation on earth, and America is shit. You said so yourself - hell you say it constantly.

I will send you 100 dollars for every post you can a provide of me saying that.

Don't be coy Chiang, you praising China while shitting on America is what tipped me off that you are a Chinese troll.

But Trump is ,,, Smarter than lawyers scientists Generals
Maybe, and me too. Many people are smarter than others.your point?
DJT is an Idiot Snake Oil Sales Man that folks voted for. And don't want to admit that they were Steam Rolled.
I'm I happy I voted for Trump, especially considering the alternative. You don't convince us you're smart when you tell us that we should have voted for Hitlery.

I WISH I had voted for Trump.

I sure the hell will this time.
So you want to bring America into the shithole Trump is making of it?

:lol:

If you were what you claim, you would have made more money off of the phenomenal Trump economy than you did from 16 years of Bush/Obamugabe

But like all Communists, you're just a blowhard.

How so?

“There is overwhelming evidence that President Trump betrayed his oath of office by seeking to use presidential power to pressure a foreign government to help him distort an American election, for his personal and political benefit, at the direct expense of national security interests as determined by Congress,”

Where?

Those testifying before the Kangaroo Committee have been silent when asked what impeachable offense was in "that" phone call. Total silence. Repeatedly!

Only silence I notice is anyone saying that asking foreign nations for personal help in our elections is not impeachable

It's not!

Treaty with Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters

Text - Treaty Document 106-16 - Treaty with Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters

Read.

Learn something.

Pass it on .... :)

[
The problem with this is that we cut our exports to them by 29.9% and our imports from them by only 8.5%. We are hurting our own far more than we are hurting them.

Ohhh, sounds bad.

So If I am exporting $100 of goods and cut them by 29.9% I've lost (or redirected) $29.90

If I am importing $100,000 in gooed and cut them by 8.5%, they lose 8,500.00

I thought you Chinese were supposed to be really good at math or something?

And yet still no proof. Just more emotional rambling.

Impeachment is a purely political process. Proof is not necessary.

So you found 500 legal eagles to agree? What are you going to say when someone posts a thread that 5 or 10,000 say he didn't? If out of 100s of thousands of supposed legal scholars you couldn't find 500 to agree with your position, that would be a real shock of a lifetime, lol!

The signers are law professors and other academics from universities across the country.
From the bastions of liberalism, yup no bias there.
They confuse credentialing with expertise.

Logical fallacy is the substitute for logic with the left.

{argument from authority (argumentum ad verecundiam): using the words of an "expert" or authority as the bases of the argument instead of using the logic or evidence that supports an argument. (e.g., Professor so-and-so believes in creation-science.) Simply because an authority makes a claim does not necessarily mean he got it right. If an arguer presents the testimony from an expert, look to see if it accompanies reason and sources of evidence behind it.}

Common fallacies

My problem is that soon the scumbag trump will be gone BUT the Moron shitheads ,braindeads AH'srepublicans, will still be there
I honestly do not know if we will actually see him removed from office after he is impeached, as was Bill Clinton and allowed to stay. The conservatives are gone, mostly retired and those that remain have fallen in line with the totalitarian strongman crowd. The few center right that remain are struggling between desire to do the right thing and a deep desire to not be primaried from their cushy job by the radical right totalitarian strongman crowd. The Senate doesn't exactly seem like the last bastion of moral courage and deep commitment to the country over self right now. I did not vote for Trump or Hillary, but voted for a 3rd party candidate, knowing he never stood a chance. I definitely will vote Democrat this time and will continue to vote against Republicans for national office for the foreseeable future. If the corrupted Republican party survives this cult-like rejection of the founding father's intention of oversight of the executive branch, as passed down in our Constitution, they deserve to wander in the desert as the Jews did for their abominable lack of faith and and commitment to God until that entire generation passed. I recommend this to you and all people of conscience.
How does anyone with self respect spew this kind of brainless horseshit?
All you do is scream and call folks names everyday on USMB.
I simply label morons like you correctly.
Wrong.

Again, Screaming, Yelling, Calling Folks names. DJT.
How can you hear screaming and yelling over the internet?

I do use accurate labels to refer to scum like you, however.

Impeachment is a purely political process. Proof is not necessary.

So you found 500 legal eagles to agree? What are you going to say when someone posts a thread that 5 or 10,000 say he didn't? If out of 100s of thousands of supposed legal scholars you couldn't find 500 to agree with your position, that would be a real shock of a lifetime, lol!

How about a Repub Senator....

“You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic if this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role, Impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.”

Lindsey Graham,

I'm I happy I voted for Trump, especially considering the alternative. You don't convince us you're smart when you tell us that we should have voted for Hitlery.

Where is the evidence that Trump is making it a shithole?
I asked the world and the world said trump is an asshole and I said world .you understate it

Off your meds again?

Where is the evidence that Trump is making it a shithole?
85 Environmental Rules Being Rolled Back Under Trump

Good.

Where?

You're tone deaf. "Favor."

'I would like you to do us a favor': The 30 minute phone call that changed Trump's presidency

Yes, do us a favor and abide by the treaty we signed to investigate corruption.

Basically you Stalinists demand that not only are party members immune from the law, even investigating them is impeachable. It is insanity straight out of Stalin's USSR.

Where?

You're tone deaf. "Favor."

'I would like you to do us a favor': The 30 minute phone call that changed Trump's presidency

If what Biden and his son did was not wrong, and was not extortion, then Trump is in trouble, what he did was a fishing expedition looking for dirt.

. . . OTH. . . .

If what they did was extortion, then he was just looking into cleaning up corruption.

I don't know why folks have to make this partisan. As far as I am concerned, the DNC is being disingenuous by not admitting the obvious evidence. Americans are not dumb.

18 U.S. Code § 872 - Extortion by officers or employees of the United States
"Whoever, being an officer, or employee of the United States or any department or agency thereof, or representing himself to be or assuming to act as such, under color or pretense of office or employment commits or attempts an act of extortion, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; but if the amount so extorted or demanded does not exceed $1,000, he shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 740; Oct. 31, 1951, ch. 655, § 24(b), 65 Stat. 720; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(G), (K), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147; Pub. L. 104–294, title VI, § 606(a), Oct. 11, 1996, 110 Stat. 3511.)"

Conspiracy Theory Debunked.

I don't think you are in ANY position to talk about "conspiracy theories," Comrade.

3isv60.jpg

Forum List

Back