More Threats from Hamas

No, we know no one tipped off Israel about the attack. We know no one has asked the world to help them rid themselves of Hamas -- unless you're one of the Conspiricists here too
I choose not to judge people based on unverifiable criteria. We don't know whether all the Palestinians knew about the attack. We don't know whether all Palestinians have the means to ask the world to help them rid themselves of Hamas. I won't condemn those I don't know to be culpable. I will condemn Hamas and those we see who are cheering the death of Israeli babies, children, moms, dads, grandparents.

Those who tar ALL Democrats, ALL Palestinians, ALL Israelis, ALL Jews, ALL black people, ALL white people etc. with the same brush are not rational in my opinion.

If that makes me a conspiracist in your eyes, well I don't have any power over what you think either.

They've been defeated EVERY time they went against Israel. They haven't learned.

That is the definition of crazy
Yeah but their goal was to start a wide Middle East war now, with all Arab countries on their side. When they saw Saudi Arabia in talks with Israel they knew it was the time. They know they can't win on their own but they were hoping that their loss would turn into a major war where Israel would eventually be defeated by a host of Arab countries. It is still possible that they could succeed in this. The jury is still out.

Yeah but their goal was to start a wide Middle East war now, with all Arab countries on their side. When they saw Saudi Arabia in talks with Israel they knew it was the time. They know they can't win on their own but they were hoping that their loss would turn into a major war where Israel would eventually be defeated by a host of Arab countries. It is still possible that they could succeed in this. The jury is still out.
Jury is still out.

Forum List

Back