More Threats from Hamas

Even if you are right, why would you want to deny Free Speech ?

She isnt. She just stated a fact.

Every day this attempted genocide by Israel makes it look more and more like they are the more evil party.

Nice try, but that isnt going to stop Israel. This wont be measured in days; it will be MANY months of one sided ass whoopins. How anyone feels about it is irrellevent. Its still going to happen.

A trifle upsetting if you are Palestinian .

Sucks to be them. :dunno:

Cut his head off and sew a pigs head on his body, then take his head and sew it onto a headless pigs body, THEN turn it into a traveling puppet show.
BETTER STILL:
First videotape his getting his eyes gouged out and genitals cut off, then paraded around naked in the back of a pick up in his underwear as Jewish passerbys spit on him and slap his body with the soles of their shoes.​
You guys sound just like the radicalized Muslims you‘re criticizing.

Probably but Israel has every right to defend itself.

I don't understand why they just can't be left alone
Of course they have the right to defend themselves.

One side hits the other, so the other side retaliates, which causes retaliation for that, which causes retaliation for that.

They’re stuck in a loop.

Of course they have the right to defend themselves.

One side hits the other, so the other side retaliates, which causes retaliation for that, which causes retaliation for that.

They’re stuck in a loop.

Pretty much.

Israel isn't going anywhere ... maybe it's time to let them alone.

Pretty much.

Israel isn't going anywhere ... maybe it's time to let them alone.
Yea. That would be nice. It would also be nice if they became BFFs. Unfortunately, neither of these things are going to happen.

Every time they hit each other, they piss off the other side even more.

And this....

Evidently Hamas has deployed a new generation of tank destroyer. :oops:

F9AVjbIaYAAgq0w.jpeg

Yea. That would be nice. It would also be nice if they became BFFs. Unfortunately, neither of these things are going to happen.

Every time they hit each other, they piss off the other side even more.
Again. They are not equals.

One wants to wipe out the other. The good guy is DEFENDING himself from an aggressor ((Palestinians)

Again. They are not equals.

One wants to wipe out the other. The good guy is DEFENDING himself from an aggressor ((Palestinians)
Again Carlin, show me where I said I support Hamas or admit that you lied.

Would you agree that both sides have killed innocent people?

The only REAL solution is to remove these people from the Land of Israel.

This has been going on all my life. Children raised in this culture are taught to hate Jews above all else. There is no solution except they be removed
They will come back later in life as suicide bombers.

Forum List

Back