MORE TRUMP WINNING FOR AMERICANS~Gas prices at lowest point in nearly three years, experts say

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Sure hope Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Maxine Waters and the rest of the DemonRATS can screw that up.

I mean, let’s not have extra dollars to spend in the American economy and like create jobs or nothin’.

Russian Collusion!!!

Read more at wsoctv.com ...

Driving from MD to KS this week and the prices are $2.25 in MD; $2.76 in PA; $1.99 in OH; $2.25 in IN; $2.07 in IL; $1.87 in MO and $1.85 in KS.
Pretty much where they were before hurricane Harvey in Sept 2017 and the ensuing OPEC manipulation.

With 10 years of data and a customizable chart, you can see and compare different areas across the US and Canada on GasBuddy.

ch.gaschart

Customize Chart

Gas Station Price Charts - Local & National Historical Average Trends - GasBuddy.com

and Obama didn't have to de-regulate to do it, and allow pollution.

Its nice but in MI the GOP just voted to take away over 2 dollars per student (over 2 years) in public schools for the roads. People who pay property taxes and those who rent suffer the cost increase from the schools.

Well.... I did pay only $3.35 a gallon today.
California Dreaming.............LOL

I saw it for $1.89 but paid $1.95 traffic was too bad there.........LOL

This is an economic War against Iran and Russia.........enjoy it while it lasts.........

A school millage rate is a decided amount of money per $1,000 of property value that goes toward property tax, which in turn funds public schools.May 9, 2018

(people who drive and use the roads should pay to fix the roads)

Trump's anti Russian ENERGY Policy is working. The U.S. is not a NET EXPORTER of oil. Usually during a growing economy we see a spike in Energy prices due to increased Demand. Not happening this time which is great for America. Go Trump!

A school millage rate is a decided amount of money per $1,000 of property value that goes toward property tax, which in turn funds public schools.May 9, 2018

(people who drive and use the roads should pay to fix the roads)
What's that got to do with gas prices and why people in California pay so much more. LOL

Is that another liberal program to help the poor.......:abgg2q.jpg:

Riddle me this............How does property taxes so high that a small home that is is laughable in the price in places like New York and California help the poor...............How does this effect the American Dream............

Paying between 4,000 and 5,000 to help pay for the State's utopia on Social programs...........How much does that increase the monthly payments for the poor.

Do the math.

Riddle me this............How does property taxes so high that a small home that is is laughable in the price in places like New York and California help the poor...............How does this effect the American Dream............

Paying between 4,000 and 5,000 to help pay for the State's utopia on Social programs...........How much does that increase the monthly payments for the poor.

Do the math.

Do the math, people who drive on the roads should pay to fix them, the more miles the more they pay. They should not take money from the schools to fix the roads.

Do the math.

Do the math, people who drive on the roads should pay to fix them, the more miles the more they pay. They should not take money from the schools to fix the roads.
What the hell does that have to do with high gas prices in California..........we fix and build roads here without having to bend people over the hood of a car and screw them...........

Did you do the math on that property tax ...............hmmm...........how much more does the price of that monthly for a home cost people in Cali..............hmmm..........

Face it..........you don't give a shit about the poor..........or you would let them keep some of their money........but hey.....you are getting a 100 Billion dollar choo choo train......I'm sure the people living in tents will be impressed.

Do the math.

What the hell does that have to do with high gas prices in California..........we fix and build roads here without having to bend people over the hood of a car and screw them...........

Did you do the math on that property tax ...............hmmm...........how much more does the price of that monthly for a home cost people in Cali..............hmmm..........

Face it..........you don't give a shit about the poor..........or you would let them keep some of their money........but hey.....you are getting a 100 Billion dollar choo choo train......I'm sure the people living in tents will be impressed.

Prop 6 failed in CA, the people voted. You think that not taxing state tax on gas is great for the poor, you have to be kidding. (PS: the people living in tents don't drive, but they need food, housing and medical care)

Do the math.

Prop 6 failed in CA, the people voted. You think that not taxing state tax on gas is great for the poor, you have to be kidding.
I think you live in a false reality................How the hell do you help the poor in your state when you pay so much more for everything.............

Did you get dropped on your head at birth.............Do me a favor...........Stay the fuck in California..........we don't want you here........we kinda like our low taxes and cost of living............I think we should fence that dang state in so you don't escape and infect the rest of the country with your Stupidity.

When gas prices were low during the Obama administration, the Dems gave him all the credit and the Republicans waved it off.

Partisans are silly, silly, silly.

When gas prices were low during the Obama administration, the Dems gave him all the credit and the Republicans waved it off.

Partisans are silly, silly, silly.
Obama went out of his way to hurt the energy industry at the expense of GREEN BULLSHIT so every bit of the criticism he got was spot on.

Do the math.

Prop 6 failed in CA, the people voted. You think that not taxing state tax on gas is great for the poor, you have to be kidding.
I think you live in a false reality................How the hell do you help the poor in your state when you pay so much more for everything.............

Did you get dropped on your head at birth.............Do me a favor...........Stay the fuck in California..........we don't want you here........we kinda like our low taxes and cost of living............I think we should fence that dang state in so you don't escape and infect the rest of the country with your Stupidity.

Sorry I don't live in CA but I use to a long time ago. You must live in TX, I will never move down south either, I use to live there in a few places and its not for me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back