MORE TRUMP WINNING FOR AMERICANS~Gas prices at lowest point in nearly three years, experts say

When gas prices were low during the Obama administration, the Dems gave him all the credit and the Republicans waved it off.

Partisans are silly, silly, silly.
Production is up for economic War against Russia and Iran........lol

How quickly forgets $4 per gallon during the Obozo years.

Fuel would be much lower when new, modern refineries are built and completed. The current ones are stretched to their max and much of what comes out of the wells has to be sent overseas because of the lack of refineries.

Sure hope Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Maxine Waters and the rest of the DemonRATS can screw that up.

I mean, let’s not have extra dollars to spend in the American economy and like create jobs or nothin’.

Russian Collusion!!!

Read more at wsoctv.com ...

So I get to protest trump and his idiotic minions and at the same time I get to benefit from low fuel prices!

Sure hope Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Maxine Waters and the rest of the DemonRATS can screw that up.

I mean, let’s not have extra dollars to spend in the American economy and like create jobs or nothin’.

Russian Collusion!!!

You realize that's because of weak demand, right? And that that's bad, right? It's a sign of a weakening economy.

Russian Collusion!!!

So I get to protest trump and his idiotic minions and at the same time I get to benefit from low fuel prices!
Idiots always do conflicting things...that is why you are an idiot!

Russian Collusion!!!

You realize that's because of weak demand, right? And that that's bad, right? It's a sign of a weakening economy.
Plunging oil prices WORLD WIDE have made gasoline far less expensive to produce. Oil prices sank to 14-month lows, because there's so much oil in the global market and not enough WORLD demand to absorb it. OPEC and Russia hope to change that," he said. "They meet on Thursday to discuss a production cut, in hopes of boosting oil prices. A significant cut could have an immediate impact on gas prices, but to what extent will depend on how the oil market responds."

What weakening economy...dimwit!

Russian Collusion!!!

Plunging oil prices WORLD WIDE have made gasoline far less expensive to produce. Oil prices sank to 14-month lows, because there's so much oil in the global market and not enough WORLD demand to absorb it. OPEC and Russia hope to change that," he said. "They meet on Thursday to discuss a production cut, in hopes of boosting oil prices. A significant cut could have an immediate impact on gas prices, but to what extent will depend on how the oil market responds."

Did you hear me say the weak demand was just here? They are cutting production because consumption is down.

Why can't at least one fucking republican take an economics class?

Russian Collusion!!!

Did you hear me say the weak demand was just here? They are cutting production because consumption is down.

Why can't at least one fucking republican take an economics class?
You seemed to imply it as we were talking about prices hete not worldwide...moron!

The economy is NOT weakening. Demand is higher than ever worldwide. Energy prices have been declining ALL THROUGH the strengthening economy, somewhat due to Trump's energy policy which is killing Putin, and the Russians by the way. Their entire economy is based on energy sales. Trump is crushing them!

Russian Collusion!!!

What did Trump do to make gas prices go down?

DONT BE FOOLED!!

this is just what they do to silence or appease the mass's while they continue their destruction of the constitution and freedom the world over

always watch the other hand

Why would I hate the U.S. being a net exporter of oil?

My mistake. Thought you were looking to not give Trump some credit for his excellent energy policy. It is very anti Putin, and anti Russia as well.

When gas prices go down, supporters of the president give him credit for it. When gas prices go up, the opposition blames him for it.

At the end of the day, most of these people have no clue

Russian Collusion!!!

What did Trump do to make gas prices go down?
Waved his magic wand...The Obomanation said he had one!

Forum List

Back