More unrestrained racism coming from NBC

When a people have been repressed violently for centuries you would expect progress to be celebrated.

Its a normal reaction.
I just realized this is like the white racist reaction to the term BLM. Nothing is said about whites but somehow they get all butt hurt over it.
Americas obsession with Race holds it back.I think it may take another century or two before you can all be just American.
I think it will be much longer. White people in general have a serious issue with being racists. Makes sense because the country was founded on racist principles parading as democracy.
Nah, we will all be one colour in another century. The bigots will then move on to religion.

Isn't it just amazing that if a white person makes a comment about being white or about supporting white ideals or being proud of whgite heritage that the same retards in this thread claiming this was not racism would be insisting THAT was racism?

Isn't it just amazing that if a white person makes a comment about being white or about supporting white ideals or being proud of whgite heritage that the same retards in this thread claiming this was not racism would be insisting THAT was racism?
So if its racism why cant any of you clowns point out exactly what was racist about it?

So if its racism why cant any of you clowns point out exactly what was racist about it?
I will JUST as soon as you point out what is racist about white pride, white accomplishment or being proud of being white? I will just as soon as you explain why saying it was the whitest dinner IS racist.

B1POKVACIAEWrbD.jpg

I will JUST as soon as you point out what is racist about white pride, white accomplishment or being proud of being white? I will just as soon as you explain why saying it was the whitest dinner IS racist.
White pride and white power conjurers up images of burning crosses and black people being whipped for dropping the gravy.

White pride and white power conjurers up images of burning crosses and black people being whipped for dropping the gravy.
Only to bigots and retards. If you believe that since when that was true the "whites" in question were all democrats, why doesn't democrats bring up the same image?

tumblr_n8gzbmSmHR1tgd1sao1_1280.png

That has nothing to do with the OP. Stop stalling and point out the racism in the comment. If you cant do that STFU and stop whining. :laugh:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back