More unrestrained racism coming from NBC

I love my neighborhood demographics.

The racial makeup of the CDP was 87.92% White, 2.85% African American, 0.23% Native American, 6.63% Asian, 0.02% Pacific Islander, 1.06% from other races, and 1.30% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 5.84% of the population.

Does that make me a racist?

No, because there's statistical justification. I know by those demographics that you live in a safer neighborhood. It's your responsibility to put your family in a good position.

:lol:

How is saying "This is the blackest correspondents dinner ever and I love it" hating whitey?

You guys are really starting to lose it.

Well, you won't mind if people openly tout whiting up the place, then.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here.

There was no shortage of white people at the correspondent's dinner.

I never said there wasn't. But it's good to know you're okay with people flouting whiteness. Apparently, that's no racism according to you.

When a people have been repressed violently for centuries you would expect progress to be celebrated.

Its a normal reaction.
Good point Tommy. Maybe some day America will elect a black man for president.
So you think one Black POTUS is enough to keep people from celebrating Black achievement? Sorry but that wont us from celebrating everything Black people achieve. You are going to stay in butt hurt mode.

When a people have been repressed violently for centuries you would expect progress to be celebrated.

Its a normal reaction.
So you think one Black POTUS is enough to keep people from celebrating Black achievement? Sorry but that wont us from celebrating everything Black people achieve. You are going to stay in butt hurt mode.
Meanwhile you support the racist view that any white person celebrating white achievement is racist, go figure.

Its a normal reaction.
Meanwhile you support the racist view that any white person celebrating white achievement is racist, go figure.
Who told you that? I have no problem with white people celebrating their achievements as long as they didnt practice racism to achieve it.

Its a normal reaction.
Con-servatives: "We have a black president now...that solves the historical racial divide in this country in one swell foop!"

Everyone else: "Whaaaaaaaaa?"

Its a normal reaction.
As I have said before, when you no longer have to comment on it then the problem will be solved.

Race seems to be the biggest issue in America. I have seen some really vile stuff on this board. A small percentage of the population seems to be in real denial over the issue.

As I have said before, when you no longer have to comment on it then the problem will be solved.

Race seems to be the biggest issue in America. I have seen some really vile stuff on this board. A small percentage of the population seems to be in real denial over the issue.

8bd5538fc1d1c59a4be3970586b29c1c.jpg

I dont think you really understand the mindset of a minority.

I know you don't grasp the concept of "judge a man by the content of his character, not the color of his skin."

I don't think you, or any leftist has a desire to "end racism." You seek to divide and Balkanize people. For those who would seek to lessen, or end racial strife, engaging in blatant racism against white people is not the way.

I'm sure that for you, as a Pakistani in the UK, it seems that people treat you poorly because you are Muslim and have dark skin, but really it's just because you are an insufferable prick.

I know you don't grasp the concept of "judge a man by the content of his character, not the color of his skin."

I don't think you, or any leftist has a desire to "end racism." You seek to divide and Balkanize people. For those who would seek to lessen, or end racial strife, engaging in blatant racism against white people is not the way.

I'm sure that for you, as a Pakistani in the UK, it seems that people treat you poorly because you are Muslim and have dark skin, but really it's just because you are an insufferable prick.
Obviously you dont understand the concept of "judge a man by the content of his character, not the color of his skin". Show us the blatant racism in the statement described in the OP if you can.

Why would you be proud to be white other than the fact that your ancestors were racists?

Its a normal reaction.

The libs are the ones constantly commenting on race. Mostly in the form of accusations against their political enemies. But the fact is if can't can't make it in this country, you can't make it anywhere. And your skin color isn't the problem.

Forum List

Back