More unrestrained racism coming from NBC

As I have said before, when you no longer have to comment on it then the problem will be solved.

Race seems to be the biggest issue in America. I have seen some really vile stuff on this board. A small percentage of the population seems to be in real denial over the issue.

8bd5538fc1d1c59a4be3970586b29c1c.jpg
Why would you be proud to be white other than the fact that your ancestors were racists?

Why would you be proud to be black other than the fact your ancestors were stupid enough to sold into slavery by other blacks and you think that that undeniable fact gives you license to bitch about it for the last 200 years and, sadly the next 200 years.

As I have said before, when you no longer have to comment on it then the problem will be solved.

Race seems to be the biggest issue in America. I have seen some really vile stuff on this board. A small percentage of the population seems to be in real denial over the issue.

Why would you be proud to be white other than the fact that your ancestors were racists?
See there you go again PROVING you are a racist a liar and hypocrite.

He's a fucking moron; everyone's had racist ancestors.
Youre a fucking moron. Name any other race other than whites that are proud of their racist ancestors?

Blacks. And you are the superlative example.

The difference is that white pride has historical merit, but yours has none.

Your a riot matey. You compare centuries of violent oppression to 5 minutes of justified moaning.
Heres a dollar - go and buy some perspective.

You're an idiot and a fraud, Tainted Pommy. You present your stereotypes and prejudices almost as if you are stupid enough to think they represent reality.

You know sparky, that last black man lynched in America was about the same era that you poms were summarily executing commoners for offending the nobility.

Want to talk OPPRESSION? Yeah, let's take a close look at England, what you've done to the Scots, what you've done to the Irish. Say Pommy, America never had any colonies in Africa. What about you English? Is there a term for those like you who cast aspersions whilst ignoring your own sins?

oh yes, fucking hypocrite.

Absolutely!!

Any person who is part of a nation that adores, worships and sanctifies worthless subhuman inbred useless wastes of humanity as ROYALS has no business talking about human rights and personal freedom anywhere else on Earth..

Your a riot matey. You compare centuries of violent oppression to 5 minutes of justified moaning.

You're an idiot and a fraud, Tainted Pommy. You present your stereotypes and prejudices almost as if you are stupid enough to think they represent reality.

You know sparky, that last black man lynched in America was about the same era that you poms were summarily executing commoners for offending the nobility.

Want to talk OPPRESSION? Yeah, let's take a close look at England, what you've done to the Scots, what you've done to the Irish. Say Pommy, America never had any colonies in Africa. What about you English? Is there a term for those like you who cast aspersions whilst ignoring your own sins?

What makes you think that I am English ?

You might very well be a planted Muslim homicide bomber/killer/martyr.

I know you don't grasp the concept of "judge a man by the content of his character, not the color of his skin."

I don't think you, or any leftist has a desire to "end racism." You seek to divide and Balkanize people. For those who would seek to lessen, or end racial strife, engaging in blatant racism against white people is not the way.

I'm sure that for you, as a Pakistani in the UK, it seems that people treat you poorly because you are Muslim and have dark skin, but really it's just because you are an insufferable prick.
Obviously you dont understand the concept of "judge a man by the content of his character, not the color of his skin". Show us the blatant racism in the statement described in the OP if you can.

And yet the color of your skin seems to be how you define yourself here. You can't seem to see beyond it. Perhaps it's a lack of character.
Of course its how i define myself. What does that have to do with judging? Were you trying to make or point or was your lack of education rearing its head again? So can you point out the racism in the statement or are you yet another babbling idiot that will just deflect from the question?
Your ignorant racist claim that all whites in the past were racist is a lie and either you know it or truly are as STUPID as you portray yourself here. You openly use racism to describe anyone that disagrees with you you openly use racism to try and paint every one with one brush you openly use racism to lie about your life and that of people you do not even know. YOU repeatedly claim that any white person that shows pride in self in race or in Country is racist while claiming any black person that shows pride in self in race or country is the ideal. Either they both are racist or neither is. And you know it or are truly beyond ignorant.

If a white person said about whites what the black woman said about blacks you would claim it was racist, thus by YOUR definition her comments are in fact racist.
You must be an ignorant cave chimp if your claim is that I said all whites in the past were racist. Obviously there were some that were not as they married Black men and women. Now you get to link to where I said that or look like the fool everyone knows you are.

I assert that any white person that has pride in being white is a racist. Whites have done nothing that required them being white that they have to be proud of except racist events. Its real simple. Answer the question I posted by the 14 year old Pakistani girl and stop stalling.

Therefore, by the same logic, any black person that has pride in being black is racist.

Historical inequality, hereby, solved.

What makes you think that I am English ?

You might very well be a planted Muslim homicide bomber/killer/martyr.
So might you.

Why would you be proud to be black other than the fact your ancestors were stupid enough to sold into slavery by other blacks and you think that that undeniable fact gives you license to bitch about it for the last 200 years and, sadly the next 200 years.
Two reasons.

Nature made the first anatomically correct human a Black person.
Black people have survived and succeeded despite white racism.

Obviously you dont understand the concept of "judge a man by the content of his character, not the color of his skin". Show us the blatant racism in the statement described in the OP if you can.

And yet the color of your skin seems to be how you define yourself here. You can't seem to see beyond it. Perhaps it's a lack of character.
Of course its how i define myself. What does that have to do with judging? Were you trying to make or point or was your lack of education rearing its head again? So can you point out the racism in the statement or are you yet another babbling idiot that will just deflect from the question?
Your ignorant racist claim that all whites in the past were racist is a lie and either you know it or truly are as STUPID as you portray yourself here. You openly use racism to describe anyone that disagrees with you you openly use racism to try and paint every one with one brush you openly use racism to lie about your life and that of people you do not even know. YOU repeatedly claim that any white person that shows pride in self in race or in Country is racist while claiming any black person that shows pride in self in race or country is the ideal. Either they both are racist or neither is. And you know it or are truly beyond ignorant.

If a white person said about whites what the black woman said about blacks you would claim it was racist, thus by YOUR definition her comments are in fact racist.
You must be an ignorant cave chimp if your claim is that I said all whites in the past were racist. Obviously there were some that were not as they married Black men and women. Now you get to link to where I said that or look like the fool everyone knows you are.

I assert that any white person that has pride in being white is a racist. Whites have done nothing that required them being white that they have to be proud of except racist events. Its real simple. Answer the question I posted by the 14 year old Pakistani girl and stop stalling.

Therefore, by the same logic, any black person that has pride in being black is racist.

Historical inequality, hereby, solved.
Obviously you have very weak grasp on the meaning of logic.

I know you don't grasp the concept of "judge a man by the content of his character, not the color of his skin."

I don't think you, or any leftist has a desire to "end racism." You seek to divide and Balkanize people. For those who would seek to lessen, or end racial strife, engaging in blatant racism against white people is not the way.

I'm sure that for you, as a Pakistani in the UK, it seems that people treat you poorly because you are Muslim and have dark skin, but really it's just because you are an insufferable prick.

Welcome Asclepias!

I was wondering when you would show up with your "cave chimps" nonsense. Glad o see that you don't disappoint.

Two reasons.

Provide historical proof of your first assertion. Like a link on the internet that was invented by a black person.

White people have survived and succeeded and will survive and will succeed in spite the constant and never ending and false and phony bitching and complaining of black racism of which you and tigerred59 are the superior examples..

Welcome Asclepias!

I was wondering when you would show up with your "cave chimps" nonsense. Glad o see that you don't disappoint.

Two reasons.

Provide historical proof of your first assertion. Like a link on the internet that was invented by a black person.

White people have survived and succeeded and will survive and will succeed in spite the constant and never ending and false and phony bitching and complaining of black racism of which you and tigerred59 are the superior examples..
If you want proof look it up yourself. I dont do much more for cave chimps other than provide basic info. If they are too stupid to find the truth themselves thats neither my concern nor my fault.

Welcome Asclepias!

Two reasons.

If you want proof look it up yourself. I dont do much more for cave chimps other than provide basic info. If they are too stupid to find the truth themselves thats neither my concern nor my fault.
So when we post something you demand links but when you post something you do not need to support it? Got it you get to lie and otherwise engage in deceit with no effort to prove your claim while others must prove even well known facts.

• Thanks
Reactions: FJO

Welcome Asclepias!

Two reasons.

So when we post something you demand links but when you post something you do not need to support it? Got it you get to lie and otherwise engage in deceit with no effort to prove your claim while others must prove even well known facts.
I only ask for links to see if you are getting your info from cave chimp sources. Its not a demand. i do my own research so most of the time I know what you consider to be well known facts is nothing more than cave chimp myths and legends. I'm not here to debate you silly monkeys. You are several stratospheres below me in intellect. I am here to observe the inner workings of your minds because its hard for me to understand your wanton stupidity. You cave chimps are more like a science project.

Welcome Asclepias!

Two reasons.

I only ask for links to see if you are getting your info from cave chimp sources. Its not a demand. i do my own research so most of the time I know what you consider to be well known facts is nothing more than cave chimp myths and legends. I'm not here to debate you silly monkeys. You are several stratospheres below me in intellect. I am here to observe the inner workings of your minds because its hard for me to understand your wanton stupidity. You cave chimps are more like a science project.
Keep proving how racist and ignorant you are with every post.

Some chick on their SNL program, Sasheer Zamata tweeted "This is the blackest correspondents dinner ever and I LOVE it." No consequences will occur; it's okay to hate whitey at NBC.
The Regressive Left is absolutely consumed by skin color.

This, as they scream that no one is supposed to pay attention to it.

It doesn't get much more blatantly hypocritical than that.

Some chick on their SNL program, Sasheer Zamata tweeted "This is the blackest correspondents dinner ever and I LOVE it." No consequences will occur; it's okay to hate whitey at NBC.

again, learn to use the word regressive properly.

it makes you look silly and you can (and usually do) do better.

Welcome Asclepias!

Two reasons.

Keep proving how racist and ignorant you are with every post.
How does that make you feel inside thinking my post is racist and ignorant?

Well, I got the term from honest liberals Bill Maher & Richard Dawkins.

You're welcome!

Last edited:

You always start out silly. You don't have to make yourself look silly :lmao:

Forum List

Back