More unrestrained racism coming from NBC

I dont think you really understand the mindset of a minority.

I know you don't grasp the concept of "judge a man by the content of his character, not the color of his skin."

I don't think you, or any leftist has a desire to "end racism." You seek to divide and Balkanize people. For those who would seek to lessen, or end racial strife, engaging in blatant racism against white people is not the way.

I'm sure that for you, as a Pakistani in the UK, it seems that people treat you poorly because you are Muslim and have dark skin, but really it's just because you are an insufferable prick.
Obviously you dont understand the concept of "judge a man by the content of his character, not the color of his skin". Show us the blatant racism in the statement described in the OP if you can.

And yet the color of your skin seems to be how you define yourself here. You can't seem to see beyond it. Perhaps it's a lack of character.
Of course its how i define myself. What does that have to do with judging? Were you trying to make or point or was your lack of education rearing its head again? So can you point out the racism in the statement or are you yet another babbling idiot that will just deflect from the question?
Your ignorant racist claim that all whites in the past were racist is a lie and either you know it or truly are as STUPID as you portray yourself here. You openly use racism to describe anyone that disagrees with you you openly use racism to try and paint every one with one brush you openly use racism to lie about your life and that of people you do not even know. YOU repeatedly claim that any white person that shows pride in self in race or in Country is racist while claiming any black person that shows pride in self in race or country is the ideal. Either they both are racist or neither is. And you know it or are truly beyond ignorant.

If a white person said about whites what the black woman said about blacks you would claim it was racist, thus by YOUR definition her comments are in fact racist.
You must be an ignorant cave chimp if your claim is that I said all whites in the past were racist. Obviously there were some that were not as they married Black men and women. Now you get to link to where I said that or look like the fool everyone knows you are.

I assert that any white person that has pride in being white is a racist. Whites have done nothing that required them being white that they have to be proud of except racist events. Its real simple. Answer the question I posted by the 14 year old Pakistani girl and stop stalling.

Whites have created researched and invented a MILLION things that with out them there would be no advancement. Be specific provide us what a black person has done based solely on being black. After all that is your claim. And yes you are a racist when you claim an entire race is to blame for something. Claiming being proud of being white makes one racist is the same as claiming being black and proud of it makes them racist.

You are a racist asshole that has nothing but ignorance on your side.

Whites have created researched and invented a MILLION things that with out them there would be no advancement. Be specific provide us what a black person has done based solely on being black. After all that is your claim. And yes you are a racist when you claim an entire race is to blame for something. Claiming being proud of being white makes one racist is the same as claiming being black and proud of it makes them racist.

If they have show me just one that depended on them being white.

First you show me one that blacks did that depended on them being black.

I asked first. Since youre stalling I can see you have nothing. Thanks for confirming what i already knew. You cant think of even one thing. :laugh:

I asked first. Since youre stalling I can see you have nothing. Thanks for confirming what i already knew. You cant think of even one thing. :laugh:
So you ADMIT your question is ignorant and racist, thanks for that.

I just admit I asked you a question you cant and wont answer. I knew you couldnt do it. Now youre showing your belly while urinating like a submissive dog.
laugh.gif

I just admit I asked you a question you cant and wont answer. I knew you couldnt do it. Now youre showing your belly while urinating like a submissive dog.
laugh.gif

That would be "Admitted"
You're welcome.

laugh.gif

That would be "Admitted"
You're welcome.
No dummy. I meant "admit" present tense. When you get intelligent enough to correct me then try again.

laugh.gif

That would be "Admitted"
You're welcome.
No dummy. I meant "admit" present tense. When you get intelligent enough to correct me then try again.

Sorry thats wrong.
And didnt you mean "axe" me a question?

laugh.gif

That would be "Admitted"
You're welcome.

Sorry thats wrong.
Youre a cave monkey so you dont know the difference between whats right and wrong.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That would be "Admitted"
You're welcome.

Sorry thats wrong.
Youre a cave monkey so you dont know the difference between whats right and wrong.
laugh.gif

It was wrong for us not to pick our own cotton.
Of course hindsight is 20/20...

laugh.gif

That would be "Admitted"
You're welcome.

Sorry thats wrong.
laugh.gif

It was wrong of us to educate you cave chimps....Twice.
Of course hindsight is 15/20

That would be "Admitted"
You're welcome.

Sorry thats wrong.
laugh.gif

Why so stupid now?

Sorry thats wrong.
laugh.gif

Why so stupid now?
I already told you why you were so stupid . Youre a cave chimp and you can only do so much.
laugh.gif

Yup asslips claims being white makes you racist and negates all the inventions tools civilizations and other society building things that WHITE people did, while refusing to show us how having black skin alone did anything he wants us to prove white skin did.

Forum List

Back