More unrestrained racism coming from NBC

I dont think you really understand the mindset of a minority.

I know you don't grasp the concept of "judge a man by the content of his character, not the color of his skin."

I don't think you, or any leftist has a desire to "end racism." You seek to divide and Balkanize people. For those who would seek to lessen, or end racial strife, engaging in blatant racism against white people is not the way.

I'm sure that for you, as a Pakistani in the UK, it seems that people treat you poorly because you are Muslim and have dark skin, but really it's just because you are an insufferable prick.

Well I dont have dark skin and Im not a Pakistani Muslim. I get treated well wherever I wander in general.
It is as it should be.

Lets return to the first line of your piece though.

I know you don't grasp the concept of "judge a man by the content of his character, not the color of his skin."

The problem appears to be that since the birth of the US this has not been the case. Two hundred years of oppression cannot be wished away because it makes you feel uncomfortable.

This is what it sounds like to an outsider.

"Yeah we kept your Dad from voting, strung up your Granddad for looking at a white woman and kept your Great Granddad in chains all his life. You dont know who you are or where you come from because of me and my race. Ok, so that was bad I guess but I am fucked if I am going to let you enjoy us having a Black President."

The problem appears to be that since the birth of the US this has not been the case. Two hundred years of oppression cannot be wished away because it makes you feel uncomfortable.
I don't feel the least bit uncomfortable. I feel sorry for anyone that is so married to the thought that they are a race of people and feel their pains from US history is borderline insane. Especially when so many opportunities exist and many do take advantage of them. And said race was treating each other quite badly back in the old country.

It's a victimhood mentality that is always looking to pass blame for shortcomings. No one ever matured that way.

Well I dont have dark skin and Im not a Pakistani Muslim.
'

Sure, and Donald Trump isn't a narcissist...

I get treated well wherever I wander in general.

I can just imagine.

Lets return to the first line of your piece though.

Haz you dun bened oppressified? :eek:

This is what it sounds like to an outsider.

"Yeah we kept your Dad from voting, strung up your Granddad for looking at a white woman and kept your Great Granddad in chains all his life. You dont know who you are or where you come from because of me and my race. Ok, so that was bad I guess but I am fucked if I am going to let you enjoy us having a Black President."

Yes, and it sounds like this about England;

"Yeah, we invaded Ireland and hung your dad for resisting, housed our imperial troops in the domiciles of peasants. We locked your Catholic uncle in the tower of London and tortured him, then made their Indian man servant clean up the mess left from him being on the rack. while your queen sat on her thrown declaring "off with their heads."

When a people have been repressed violently for centuries you would expect progress to be celebrated.

Its a normal reaction.
Good point Tommy. Maybe some day America will elect a black man for president.
As I have said before, when you no longer have to comment on it then the problem will be solved.

Race seems to be the biggest issue in America. I have seen some really vile stuff on this board. A small percentage of the population seems to be in real denial over the issue.
Ya the blacks over here aided and abetted by liberal stooges whine incessantly about stuff, usually making up false claims or staging events to pretend like a white person did it. Blacks not whites murder assault and rob other blacks at an alarming rate. Whites not blacks get shot by cops per capita and total more than blacks but you would not know that based on the lies misinformation and ignorant crap our liberal President and the press put out.

As I have said before, when you no longer have to comment on it then the problem will be solved.

Race seems to be the biggest issue in America. I have seen some really vile stuff on this board. A small percentage of the population seems to be in real denial over the issue.

8bd5538fc1d1c59a4be3970586b29c1c.jpg
Why would you be proud to be white other than the fact that your ancestors were racists?
See there you go again PROVING you are a racist a liar and hypocrite.

Are you fucking retarded?

Shortbus?? :eek:

Uh, yeah. She laughs at funerals and lamp posts and thinks George Soros really does too love her...

She is indeed severly retarded.

I asked because watching SNL has not one damn thing to do with it. To say nothing of the fact that everyone and there damn dog knows about SNL; so if she had a point, she should of just got on with it, anyways.

Why would you be proud to be white other than the fact that your ancestors were racists?
There you go again deflecting. I'll put it another way. What have whites done that is based on them being white that would be a reason to be proud? A 14 year old Pakistani girl once asked me this. Let me see if you can come up with an answer. I know I couldnt

He's a fucking moron; everyone's had racist ancestors.

He's a fucking moron; everyone's had racist ancestors.
Youre a fucking moron. Name any other race other than whites that are proud of their racist ancestors?

When a people have been repressed violently for centuries you would expect progress to be celebrated.

Its a normal reaction.
Good point Tommy. Maybe some day America will elect a black man for president.

Ya the blacks over here aided and abetted by liberal stooges whine incessantly about stuff, usually making up false claims or staging events to pretend like a white person did it. Blacks not whites murder assault and rob other blacks at an alarming rate. Whites not blacks get shot by cops per capita and total more than blacks but you would not know that based on the lies misinformation and ignorant crap our liberal President and the press put out.
Your a riot matey. You compare centuries of violent oppression to 5 minutes of justified moaning.
Heres a dollar - go and buy some perspective.

Your a riot matey. You compare centuries of violent oppression to 5 minutes of justified moaning.

You're an idiot and a fraud, Tainted Pommy. You present your stereotypes and prejudices almost as if you are stupid enough to think they represent reality.

You know sparky, that last black man lynched in America was about the same era that you poms were summarily executing commoners for offending the nobility.

Want to talk OPPRESSION? Yeah, let's take a close look at England, what you've done to the Scots, what you've done to the Irish. Say Pommy, America never had any colonies in Africa. What about you English? Is there a term for those like you who cast aspersions whilst ignoring your own sins?

oh yes, fucking hypocrite.

You're an idiot and a fraud, Tainted Pommy. You present your stereotypes and prejudices almost as if you are stupid enough to think they represent reality.

You know sparky, that last black man lynched in America was about the same era that you poms were summarily executing commoners for offending the nobility.

Want to talk OPPRESSION? Yeah, let's take a close look at England, what you've done to the Scots, what you've done to the Irish. Say Pommy, America never had any colonies in Africa. What about you English? Is there a term for those like you who cast aspersions whilst ignoring your own sins?

Way to deflect Skippy. That was breathtaking. :laugh:

I don't think you, or any leftist has a desire to "end racism." You seek to divide and Balkanize people. For those who would seek to lessen, or end racial strife, engaging in blatant racism against white people is not the way.

I'm sure that for you, as a Pakistani in the UK, it seems that people treat you poorly because you are Muslim and have dark skin, but really it's just because you are an insufferable prick.
Obviously you dont understand the concept of "judge a man by the content of his character, not the color of his skin". Show us the blatant racism in the statement described in the OP if you can.

And yet the color of your skin seems to be how you define yourself here. You can't seem to see beyond it. Perhaps it's a lack of character.

What makes you think that I am English ?

Obviously you dont understand the concept of "judge a man by the content of his character, not the color of his skin". Show us the blatant racism in the statement described in the OP if you can.

And yet the color of your skin seems to be how you define yourself here. You can't seem to see beyond it. Perhaps it's a lack of character.
Of course its how i define myself. What does that have to do with judging? Were you trying to make or point or was your lack of education rearing its head again? So can you point out the racism in the statement or are you yet another babbling idiot that will just deflect from the question?

What makes you think that I am English ?
You have to fit his deflection. :laugh:

Of course its how i define myself. What does that have to do with judging? Were you trying to make or point or was your lack of education rearing its head again? So can you point out the racism in the statement or are you yet another babbling idiot that will just deflect from the question?
Your ignorant racist claim that all whites in the past were racist is a lie and either you know it or truly are as STUPID as you portray yourself here. You openly use racism to describe anyone that disagrees with you you openly use racism to try and paint every one with one brush you openly use racism to lie about your life and that of people you do not even know. YOU repeatedly claim that any white person that shows pride in self in race or in Country is racist while claiming any black person that shows pride in self in race or country is the ideal. Either they both are racist or neither is. And you know it or are truly beyond ignorant.

If a white person said about whites what the black woman said about blacks you would claim it was racist, thus by YOUR definition her comments are in fact racist.

Forum List

Back