More vaccine disasters..............................

Moderna COVID vaccine has caused side effect for those with cosmetic facial fillers | Fox News

People with cosmetic facial fillers could experience swelling and inflammation with one of the coronavirus vaccines, the FDA advisory committee noted.

According to the committee, several trial participants with fillers have already experineced the side effects. A California-based dermatologist said the reaction was immunological, ABC7 reported on Thursday.

"Your immune system which causes inflammation is revved up when you get a vaccine, that's how it's supposed to work," said Dr. Shirley Chi, who noted the side effects were easily treated by medical personnel.

"So it makes sense that you would see an immune response in certain areas where they see some substance that is not a naturally occurring substance in your body."
And how is this a "vaccine disaster"?

Well that is unfortunate. While the specific side effect is unusual, I can’t say I’m surprised in the least at a story like this. Drugs have side effects. Vaccines have side effects. It often takes a long time to see some of them, some of them appear instantly. This vaccine hasn’t been around long enough to see any of the long term ones, and it was produced so rapidly (because that’s what the world demanded) that we haven’t seen many of the short term effects either.

I sure hope it doesn’t affect titty implants, as hossfly suggested.
Well the alternative is a world altered for life by living in fear of the unknown, and worse fear of death from a flipping virus.

Hopefully the side effects are far better than the allowing of a virus to change the entire world due to fear.

Most I feel (could be wrong though), are going to be ok after being treated with the anti-virus vaccines. The stakes are high, and this virus has to be eradicated somehow. Facial swelling with easy treatment is no problem.

Covid-19 or any virus is easily eradicated through herd immunity if you allow it to spike quickly.
The only reason it is still around is that we deliberately prevented herd immunity from wiping it out in March, by deliberately flattening the curve. Flattening the curve conserves potential hosts, so that the virus then can never die off.

It is true that most will be fine after innoculation, but it is also true that most would be fine after actual infection as well.
As to which is worse, it is hard to say, but clearly covid-19 is only endemic to bats, so was not likely to ever return and no vaccine likely was then needed.
Interesting analogy.

Easily treated swelling is a "disaster"?
If your face swells up to beach ball size, yes it's a disaster for that person

Has anyone's face swelled up to beach ball size? Stop with the sensationalist exaggerations.
Swelling is an inappropriate allergic reaction, which could happen anywhere, including inside the brain, the heart, etc. An allergic response is general, even if stimulated only by one location.

Except the OP link specifically referred to "cosmetic facial fillers". Unless you have these cosmetic facial filler in your brain, heart of other internal organ, there is no threat.
Wrong..................but you will never know

No, I am not wrong. The link in the OP specifically talks about cosmetic facial fillers. That and the anaphylactic shock from allergic reactions (the swelling around cosmetic facial fillers is an allergic reaction as well) are the worst things we have seen from the vaccine. Since all these vaccines are given in a medical facility, and they make you wait 30 mins before leaving, there is epinephrene available to stop the allergic reaction.

That is NOT how allergic reaction generally occur.
Epinephrine does not at all stop an allergic reaction in any way.
What epinephrine is really is just adrenaline, and it is known to dilate the lung passages if an allergic reaction has caused them to constrict.
{...
Individuals who are prone to asthma attacks have lung passages that are more susceptible to inflammation and swelling. The swelling causes constriction of the muscles around the airway tubes and an increase in mucus. The combination of these three leads to the shortness of breath, coughing, or wheezing common to those who suffer from asthma. When inhaled in small doses, epinephrine causes short-term relief from the symptoms by widening the bronchial tubes allowing air to pass through. Once again epinephrine is not the best cure, but a temporary relief when an asthma inhaler is not present.
...}
An allergic reaction is an immune system over response that requires immuno suppressants to treat properly. Allergic reactions can be subtle and long term.

Again, an allergic reaction initiated by something like a facial filler, likely will cause endemic swelling all over the body, not just in contact with the facial filler. And if it can cause an immume response to something as benign as a facial filler, it can cause a reaction to almost anything, like a pacemaker for example.

That’s not the point. Fillers are eventually metabolized and absorbed by the body. What vaccine chemistry links this chemistry?

Moderna COVID vaccine has caused side effect for those with cosmetic facial fillers | Fox News

People with cosmetic facial fillers could experience swelling and inflammation with one of the coronavirus vaccines, the FDA advisory committee noted.

According to the committee, several trial participants with fillers have already experineced the side effects. A California-based dermatologist said the reaction was immunological, ABC7 reported on Thursday.

"Your immune system which causes inflammation is revved up when you get a vaccine, that's how it's supposed to work," said Dr. Shirley Chi, who noted the side effects were easily treated by medical personnel.

"So it makes sense that you would see an immune response in certain areas where they see some substance that is not a naturally occurring substance in your body."
It seems like you WANT the vaccine to fail. Is it just this vaccine or is it all vaccines?
I do not need a vaccine for a disease that I already had, I have no problem with your wanting or getting it, but bring heavy weapons when you come to stick me

Another internet badass. I haven't seen anything about requiring people to have the vaccine. I hope, if you don't get the vaccine, that your next case is as mild as your first one.
Haven't heard

Joe Biden Open to Mandating Coronavirus Vaccine, Will Order Governors to Impose Mask Mandate (breitbart.com)

Has that happened yet? No.

Have to agree with you on this one.
And when he used Breitbart.com as a source, he is not helping his case.

Easily treated swelling is a "disaster"?
If your face swells up to beach ball size, yes it's a disaster for that person

Has anyone's face swelled up to beach ball size? Stop with the sensationalist exaggerations.
Swelling is an inappropriate allergic reaction, which could happen anywhere, including inside the brain, the heart, etc. An allergic response is general, even if stimulated only by one location.

Except the OP link specifically referred to "cosmetic facial fillers". Unless you have these cosmetic facial filler in your brain, heart of other internal organ, there is no threat.
Wrong..................but you will never know

No, I am not wrong. The link in the OP specifically talks about cosmetic facial fillers. That and the anaphylactic shock from allergic reactions (the swelling around cosmetic facial fillers is an allergic reaction as well) are the worst things we have seen from the vaccine. Since all these vaccines are given in a medical facility, and they make you wait 30 mins before leaving, there is epinephrene available to stop the allergic reaction.
Look stupid anaphylactic shock can kill, this involves the body not just the facial filler.

Do you really think that Americans are this stupid?

Are you going to spend the rest of your life lying to people and believing that you are doing the right thing

Again you are a government parrot and I pity you completely

That’s not the point. Fillers are eventually metabolized and absorbed by the body. What vaccine chemistry links this chemistry?

Chemistry has nothing to do with it.
The point is the immune system.
Vaccines have to play with the immune system.
They try to simulate an attack and deliberately leave fake traces to that the immune system will develop and remember the appropriate connection you want it to have in the future.
But simulating an attack can also cause the immune system to have over reactions or inappropriate reactions as well.
And those can easily be as fatal as covid-19 itself, because it is ONLY the over response by the immune system that ever makes covid-19 fatal at all.

Again, this is NOT chemistry.
It is subtle reactions by the immune system.

It's not going to prevent infections from the mew mutations.

Did they tell you that?

Is it not true if they do not say it?

It seems like you WANT the vaccine to fail. Is it just this vaccine or is it all vaccines?
I do not need a vaccine for a disease that I already had, I have no problem with your wanting or getting it, but bring heavy weapons when you come to stick me

Another internet badass. I haven't seen anything about requiring people to have the vaccine. I hope, if you don't get the vaccine, that your next case is as mild as your first one.
Haven't heard

Joe Biden Open to Mandating Coronavirus Vaccine, Will Order Governors to Impose Mask Mandate (breitbart.com)

I have no case, the truth is what it is

Case, lol

Did they tell you that?

Who told you that? Various experts are saying the opposite.

And that doesn't answer my question. How is your op about some minor swelling a "vaccine disaster"?

Haven't heard

Case, lol

You have claims from questionable sources and you have claims with no evidence from reputable sources. It is what it is.

Did they tell you that?

And that doesn't answer my question. How is your op about some minor swelling a "vaccine disaster"?
There are no experts on long term effects of this vaccine or any rna vaccine. LOL the experts ordered covid positive people into nursing homes. How did that work out for the experts

I would be much less suspicious of the vaccine if the covid-19 epidemic was not be artificially made a much longer and more deadly duration than it normally would have been on its own.
And they not only came up with the vaccine suspiciously fast, but used techniques never before used.
And on top of that, there is zero reason to think covid-19 vaccine is needed since it is not endemic to humans, and never likely coming back unless we go bothering bats again.

There are a LOT of suspicious aspects to this.
For example, we were told it came from a Wuhan wet animal market, and that is a lie.
The origins trace back to much earlier cave research, that makes this all seem much more deliberate?

Did they tell you that?

There are no experts on long term effects of this vaccine or any rna vaccine. LOL the experts ordered covid positive people into nursing homes. How did that work out for the experts
You're still deflecting.

Can you answer the question or not?

Haven't heard

Case, lol

You have claims from questionable sources and you have claims with no evidence from reputable sources. It is what it is.
And you have claims from so called experts who ordered covid patients into nursing homes.

This claim about you having had it and it was no worse than a cold, is no more valid than it was the other dozen times you made the claim.

First, I doubt you had it.
Second, no one ever said that every case is of equal severity.
And third, given your comments about wearing a mask, you no doubt, went out in public without a mask for the time you were contagious. You probably infected others, who then infected more people, some of whom may have underlying conditions which made the covid infection life threatening.

Haven't heard

Case, lol

And you have claims from so called experts who ordered covid patients into nursing homes.

But you had it and it was no worse than a cold, remember?

Did they tell you that?

You're still deflecting.

Dude you quoted experts that do not exist as the long term effects of this vaccine are not known yet. Get over it you are a clown, but like a clown you believe everything you hear on CNN

Haven't heard

Case, lol

But he does not need to prove anything.
It is the other way around.
This RNA method of vaccination has never been done before, so it has the burden of proof.
Covid-19 is new and not likely to return, so there is also a burden of proof the vaccine is actually useful.

For example, since all vaccines have some known death rate, why is it no one seems to be listing what the anticipated death rate is for this vaccine?
That disinformation is VERY suspicious.

Did they tell you that?

You're still deflecting.

Dude you quoted experts that do not exist as the long term effects of this vaccine are not known yet. Get over it you are a clown, but like a clown you believe everything you hear on CNN
You could have just said "no I can't" and saved yourself a whole lotta typing.

Forum List

Back