More vaccine disasters..............................

Moderna COVID vaccine has caused side effect for those with cosmetic facial fillers | Fox News

People with cosmetic facial fillers could experience swelling and inflammation with one of the coronavirus vaccines, the FDA advisory committee noted.

According to the committee, several trial participants with fillers have already experineced the side effects. A California-based dermatologist said the reaction was immunological, ABC7 reported on Thursday.

"Your immune system which causes inflammation is revved up when you get a vaccine, that's how it's supposed to work," said Dr. Shirley Chi, who noted the side effects were easily treated by medical personnel.

"So it makes sense that you would see an immune response in certain areas where they see some substance that is not a naturally occurring substance in your body."
It seems like you WANT the vaccine to fail. Is it just this vaccine or is it all vaccines?
I do not need a vaccine for a disease that I already had, I have no problem with your wanting or getting it, but bring heavy weapons when you come to stick me

This claim about you having had it and it was no worse than a cold, is no more valid than it was the other dozen times you made the claim.

First, I doubt you had it.
Second, no one ever said that every case is of equal severity.
And third, given your comments about wearing a mask, you no doubt, went out in public without a mask for the time you were contagious. You probably infected others, who then infected more people, some of whom may have underlying conditions which made the covid infection life threatening.
I had it
Day 1 Wednesday Severe fever during lunch became drenched in sweat, lasted about an hour no other symptoms
Day 2 Thursday Severe stomach pains at work, told everyone and took next day off
Day 3 Friday Woke up starving no pains at all, had severe shits that night
Day 4 Saturday All better until dinner when I pushed away my food because I could not taste it

The wife lost her hearing for a week, we could not have gotten tested if we begged so fuck you all

Moderna COVID vaccine has caused side effect for those with cosmetic facial fillers | Fox News

People with cosmetic facial fillers could experience swelling and inflammation with one of the coronavirus vaccines, the FDA advisory committee noted.

According to the committee, several trial participants with fillers have already experineced the side effects. A California-based dermatologist said the reaction was immunological, ABC7 reported on Thursday.

"Your immune system which causes inflammation is revved up when you get a vaccine, that's how it's supposed to work," said Dr. Shirley Chi, who noted the side effects were easily treated by medical personnel.

"So it makes sense that you would see an immune response in certain areas where they see some substance that is not a naturally occurring substance in your body."
It seems like you WANT the vaccine to fail. Is it just this vaccine or is it all vaccines?
I do not need a vaccine for a disease that I already had, I have no problem with your wanting or getting it, but bring heavy weapons when you come to stick me

Another internet badass. I haven't seen anything about requiring people to have the vaccine. I hope, if you don't get the vaccine, that your next case is as mild as your first one.
Haven't heard

Joe Biden Open to Mandating Coronavirus Vaccine, Will Order Governors to Impose Mask Mandate (breitbart.com)

Has that happened yet? No.

Have to agree with you on this one.
And when he used Breitbart.com as a source, he is not helping his case.
I have no case, the truth is what it is

Case, lol

You have claims from questionable sources and you have claims with no evidence from reputable sources. It is what it is.

But he does not need to prove anything.
It is the other way around.
This RNA method of vaccination has never been done before, so it has the burden of proof.
Covid-19 is new and not likely to return, so there is also a burden of proof the vaccine is actually useful.

For example, since all vaccines have some known death rate, why is it no one seems to be listing what the anticipated death rate is for this vaccine?
That disinformation is VERY suspicious.
Glory be to the Lord God

Thank you

Another internet badass. I haven't seen anything about requiring people to have the vaccine. I hope, if you don't get the vaccine, that your next case is as mild as your first one.
Haven't heard

Joe Biden Open to Mandating Coronavirus Vaccine, Will Order Governors to Impose Mask Mandate (breitbart.com)

Has that happened yet? No.

Have to agree with you on this one.
And when he used Breitbart.com as a source, he is not helping his case.
I have no case, the truth is what it is

Case, lol

You have claims from questionable sources and you have claims with no evidence from reputable sources. It is what it is.
And you have claims from so called experts who ordered covid patients into nursing homes.

But you had it and it was no worse than a cold, remember?

That is true it is no more dangerous than a cold for those under 30.
But for nursing homes where people are over 70, the risk is over 40 times higher.
{...
Rate ratios compared to 18-29 year olds
Hospitalization1Death2
18-29 yearsComparison GroupComparison Group
30-39 years2x higher4x higher
40-49 years3x higher10x higher
50-64 years4x higher30x higher
65-74 years5x higher90x higher
75-84 years8x higher220x higher
85+ years13x higher630x higher

...}

This claim about you having had it and it was no worse than a cold, is no more valid than it was the other dozen times you made the claim.

And third, given your comments about wearing a mask, you no doubt, went out in public without a mask for the time you were contagious. You probably infected others, who then infected more people, some of whom may have underlying conditions which made the covid infection life threatening.
I had it
Day 1 Wednesday Severe fever during lunch became drenched in sweat, lasted about an hour no other symptoms
Day 2 Thursday Severe stomach pains at work, told everyone and took next day off
Day 4 Saturday All better until dinner when I pushed away my food because I could not taste it

The wife lost her hearing for a week, we could not have gotten tested if we begged so fuck you all

According to the experts, you were contagious for 7 to 10 days prior to having symptoms. How many people did you come in contact with, without a mask, during that time?

The immune system itself is chemistry, Dumbass. There’s not a single parameter you can invoke, whether you stay with vaccine arguments or
whether your argument is via the immune system. Are you afraid to go back to school? Make an argument with examples from either one and see what happens on this thread.

Fillers don’t ordinarily invoke an immune response. What is the chemistry, and which genes does COVID-19 exploit for this reaction to fillers? C-19 biology matters.

I had it

According to the experts, you were contagious for 7 to 10 days prior to having symptoms. How many people did you come in contact with, without a mask, during that time?

The contagion rate of covid-19 infection is very low.
It is only about 2.0, meaning each person infected only infects about 2 more.
And actually they say average infected people actually infect no one else at all, but then some are "super spreaders" who may infect 20 people or more.

And according to the German hospitals, the possible contagion period before symptoms is no more than 4 days. The entire period of infection, before and after symptoms, is only 12 days total. They use 14 days just to be sure.

I had it

LOL retard alert, when I had covid the experts said that there was no need to wear a mask.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Idiots all of you

Did they convince you that you could win something?

You will slink away just like the FBI did

I have one thing that you will never match

The truth

Last edited:
The immune system itself is chemistry, Dumbass. There’s not a single parameter you can invoke, whether you stay with vaccine arguments or
whether your argument is via the immune system. Are you afraid to go back to school? Make an argument with examples from either one and see what happens on this thread.

Fillers don’t ordinarily invoke an immune response. What is the chemistry, and which genes does COVID-19 exploit for this reaction to fillers? C-19 biology matters.

Chemistry is about the energy of a reaction.
X amount of output requires Y amount of input to produce the energy needed for the effect.
The immune is entirely different.
The tiny traces that can initiate huge responses is magnified millions of time greater than what one expects from mere chemical reactions.

And yes, fillers can invoke an immume response in some people.
But the POINT is the vaccine is deliberately TRYING to created a vastly amplified response.
That is its goal and sole purpose.

If anyone knew how the immune response actually works, then we could easily have prevented these 300,000 covid-19 deaths.
The point is they are not from simple chemistry, but the unknown amplified effects of the immune system.
And covid-19 has absolutely NOTHING at all to do with deadly allergic side effects of these vaccines.

I had it

LOL retard alert, when I had covid the experts said that there was no need to wear a mask.

Idiots all of you

The truth

I don't slink from trolls.

I had it

Idiots all of you

The truth

Actually what you slunk away from was the truth that I brought forth as the government abhors. If you need to call me a troll because this gives you emotional solace and alleviates your embarrassment in response to your barefaced, glaring ignorance, feel free to do so. However this will not free you to see the truth or raise your unintellectual IQ.

I bow.

I had it

Idiots all of you

The truth

Actually what you slunk away from was the truth that I brought forth as the government abhors. If you need to call me a troll because this gives you emotional solace and alleviates your embarrassment in response to your barefaced, glaring ignorance, feel free to do so. However this will not free you to see the truth or raise your unintellectual IQ.

Ignoring science and believing conspiracy theories is not intellect.

I had it

Idiots all of you

The truth

Your science told me not to wear a mask.
Your science condemned old people to mass murder in nursing homes that were required to take all covid positive patients instead of requiring they be treated at hospitals.
So your idea of science is much like Dr. Josef Mengele's

I bow

I had it

Idiots all of you

The truth

Your science condemned old people to mass murder in nursing homes that were required to take all covid positive patients instead of requiring they be treated at hospitals.

I bow

What science says changes with the available evidence. You choose to listen to one statement, on one occasion. And you ignore the rest. Dr. Fauci later said to wear masks. Yet you hold one statement as gospel and ignore everything else. Because you seek not truth, but verification of your own biases and wants.

I had it

Idiots all of you

The truth

I bow

What science says changes with the available evidence. You choose to listen to one statement, on one occasion. And you ignore the rest. Dr. Fauci later said to wear masks. Yet you hold one statement as gospel and ignore everything else. Because you seek not truth, but verification of your own biases and wants.

You can never escape the truth

I had it

Idiots all of you

The truth

I bow

How many people did you expose to covid when you had it? How many of them went home to elderly parents and grandparents? All because you demand that you followed recommendations that changed?

I had it

Idiots all of you

The truth

I bow

How many people did you expose to covid when you had it? How many of them went home to elderly parents and grandparents? All because you demand that you followed recommendations that changed?
When I had this I took off from work, and I was not advised to wear a mask by Fauci who later admitted that he lied because he wanted all mask to go to health care workers as he did not give two shits about me or the public

I had it

Idiots all of you

The truth

I bow

When I had this I took off from work, and I was not advised to wear a mask by Fauci who later admitted that he lied because he wanted all mask to go to health care workers as he did not give two shits about me or the public

My science did nothing of the kind. You, however, sent people home to elderly parents with a lethal virus. Or so you claim.

I had it

Idiots all of you

The truth

I bow

My science did nothing of the kind. You, however, sent people home to elderly parents with a lethal virus. Or so you claim.

NY nursing homes forced to accept COVID-19 patients (msn.com)

I bow

Forum List

Back