🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More White House officials at Michael Brown’s funeral than Thatcher’s; (NONE for Margaret Thatcher!)

More White House officials at Michael Brown’s funeral than Thatcher’s; (NONE for Margaret Thatcher!)

More White House officials at Michael Brown s funeral than Thatcher s Fox News

And if you were wondering, NO White House officials attended the wake for James Foley.

Thatcher is an American?

No.She wasn't....Was the convicted terrorist Nelson Mandela an american? Obama himself went..and he released a statement that said this..and I quote.

I am one of the countless millions who drew inspiration from Nelson Mandela's life. My very first political action, the first thing I ever did that involved an issue or a policy or politics, was a protest against apartheid.

He just can't resist showing off his "blackness" and racial solidarity with negroes...but you forgot about all of that, didn't you?

Thank you for that, Rotagilla. What do you say to that, Onepercenter?

More White House officials at Michael Brown s funeral than Thatcher s Fox News

And if you were wondering, NO White House officials attended the wake for James Foley.

Thatcher is an American?

No.She wasn't....Was the convicted terrorist Nelson Mandela an american? Obama himself went..and he released a statement that said this..and I quote.

I am one of the countless millions who drew inspiration from Nelson Mandela's life. My very first political action, the first thing I ever did that involved an issue or a policy or politics, was a protest against apartheid.

He just can't resist showing off his "blackness" and racial solidarity with negroes...but you forgot about all of that, didn't you?

Thank you for that, Rotagilla. What do you say to that, Onepercenter?

It was my EXTREME pleasure to shoot down that weak premise.

Forum List

Back