🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More White House officials at Michael Brown’s funeral than Thatcher’s; (NONE for Margaret Thatcher!)

We can blame the whites for all the lame 43 presidents though...

We can blame them for building the most powerful nation with the most innovation in the history of mankind. Do you ever think about how stupid you're?

America has developed so much...Shit like Obama has done so much to destroy our unity as a country.
:alirulz::disagree:
:up_yours:
Tell me about how Mexico and the rest of central America is better? What have they done besides flood America with their children??? Looks like a war zone the last time I checked.

I hope it's a bust of Winston Churchill. Obama hated him. Read Dreams from my Father, someday.

Winston Churchill was a racist bigot. I 100% support Obama's decision to move his bust out of the White House. Coming back to Margaret Thatcher, it is not a big deal if White House did not send anyone to her funeral. She was also a very questionable figure. She openly supported oppression of Native Australians by white supremacist Australian society.

lol, what a retard

Churchill did more to spare the lives of non-whites than any other single person in the 20th century, and Thatcher helped Reagan to bring the Soviet Union to an end.

That is what upsets you most, they opposed your hero Uncle Joe Stalin, lol.

More White House officials at Michael Brown’s funeral than Thatcher’s; (NONE for Margaret Thatcher!)

The White House sent three officials to attend Monday's funeral for Michael Brown in St. Louis -- three more than it sent for former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher's funeral last year.

The administration's handling of the Brown funeral already has started to raise comparisons between the two.

More White House officials at Michael Brown s funeral than Thatcher s Fox News

And if you were wondering, NO White House officials attended the wake for James Foley.
Must keep the black vote. Get `em to the polls.

Blacks really are that stupid?

Looking at the bell curve, IQ test and what happened in furgasson. I'd say yes.

Sadly, frequent examples in many fields do seem to prove they are less competent. Without affirmative action, the majority would still be flipping burgers. (They'd still vote democratic, though, wouldn't the? As long as the "freebies kept coming.)

I hope it's a bust of Winston Churchill. Obama hated him. Read Dreams from my Father, someday.

Winston Churchill was a racist bigot. I 100% support Obama's decision to move his bust out of the White House. Coming back to Margaret Thatcher, it is not a big deal if White House did not send anyone to her funeral. She was also a very questionable figure. She openly supported oppression of Native Australians by white supremacist Australian society.

Was he a bigot? That would explain his failure to get reelected after leading during the war.

Lol, sure it would....NOT

Churchill led during the war because the leftists are too big a bunch of pussies to lead a war and they knew it, They had to have someone with some balls and they couldn't share what was left of the one MacDonaldleft them, lolol.

Fucker Foley's white...he was murdered by factions that Obama considers legit, instead of a white racist cop...see the difference?

In reality of course, Obama was against taking resources away from destroying al Qaeda, and detouring into Iraq of all places. Lucky guess, one of the worst military decsions in US history. King Abdullah's' minion OBEYED his King however.

Like it, or not, we are viewed as weaklings by a very potent enemy. Either we take the conflict to them, or we allow them to bring is to us. Which would you prefer?

Yeah, but see, the difference is that I'm not making apologies for the Eastern Europee-ons — unlike our resident Churchill-hater here with regard to some of the things that have allegedly happened on the prime minister's watch to some Africans. :badgrin:

I do not hate Churchill. I am a Buddhist. It is my duty to rid myself of hate. I am simply setting the records straight about a man who was responsible for imprisonment, torture and murder of people on a massive scale. This may create discomfort to people like you but it does not matter how much ridicule or hate I receive from people like you, I will continue to propagate my beliefs that all human life is valuable. Actually, to be precise, all life is precious.

Even western Europeans sold their brothers and sisters. There are dramas, novels, essays written by British/Irish authors which detail what desperate humans are capable of in western societies. As the saying goes, art reflects life. I will suggest reading some of those great Britons you admire so much. Even during contemporary times, there are unflattering things about western Europeans. So don't be so judgmental about poor people and their unfortunate circumstances in Africa or Asia or anywhere else. Answer this: What is the most defining characteristics of a human? The answer I hope you would come up with: It is his compassion.

No decent person will take you seriously when you mock your fellow humans misery. It only brings shame on you - no one else.

Was he a bigot? That would explain his failure to get reelected after leading during the war.

Lol, sure it would....NOT

Churchill led during the war because the leftists are too big a bunch of pussies to lead a war and they knew it, They had to have someone with some balls and they couldn't share what was left of the one MacDonaldleft them, lolol.

And then the American leftist you pee your pants over saved his ass!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Oh damn it was too easy! :laugh:

I almost feel bad :rofl:

lol, what a retard

Churchill did more to spare the lives of non-whites than any other single person in the 20th century, and Thatcher helped Reagan to bring the Soviet Union to an end.

That is what upsets you most, they opposed your hero Uncle Joe Stalin, lol.

Get rid of your illiteracy first before we can discuss Churchill.

Britain is a great country. It has given so much to the humanity - sports like cricket, beautiful women like Keira Knightley. The list is long. But that is just one narrative. Britain is also a country which has taken so much from the humanity. It has destroyed lives and nations. That narrative needs to be told as well.

Hope you all don't mind if we talk about the TOPIC for a bit here. 3 White House Reps at Brown Funeral ; NONE at James Foley memorial service. Kind of speaks for itself, doesn't it ? And by the way, White House Reps at the Brown funeral (of a violent criminal) outnumbered White House Reps at the funeral of Major General Harold Greene, who was killed in the line of duty in Afghanistan, 3 to 1.

And where was Obama while services were being held for Foley and Greene ?

He was here >>

images
NOT here >>
HOLY%20ROSARY-JAMES%20FOLEY%20MASS-AP%20PHOTO-JIM%20COLE-CROP.jpg

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/laur...urnalist-james

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbar...itled-n1882625

No representative went to the memorial of the murdered journalist either. He wasn't black and he wasn't a thug.

Britain is a great country. It has given so much to the humanity - sports like cricket, beautiful women like Keira Knightley. The list is long. But that is just one narrative. Britain is also a country which has taken so much from the humanity. It has destroyed lives and nations. That narrative needs to be told as well.

The civilization of India is one of Britain's greatest accomplishments. It took the British to outlaw the barbaric practice of suttee and exterminate the thugees.

The civilization of India is one of Britain's greatest accomplishments. It took the British to outlaw the barbaric practice of suttee and exterminate the thugees.

Suttee was being practiced by tribes in some areas. It was good thing that Indians put an end to it. It was Indian leaders from Arya Samajee movement that put an end to it not British. British were not interested in administering India. Instead, they were busy looting India.

India has been around as a country for over six-thousand years. It has recorded history that goes as far back as ten thousand years. The language that you are speaking - English that is, is an off shoot of Sanskrit which was developed by Indians way before Britain existed. The oldest book known to mankind The Mahabharata was written in India once again way before Britain came into existence. Only an idiot would claim that Britain could civilize India. Get a grip, lady. Your hatred is getting the best of you.

I am not going to lose my sleep over Obama not sending US government representatives to Margret Thatcher's funeral. There are more important things we should be worried about.

What sort of allie commemorates a moment in history of when they tried to reconquer the USA?
Hope you all don't mind if we talk about the TOPIC for a bit here. 3 White House Reps at Brown Funeral ; NONE at James Foley memorial service. Kind of speaks for itself, doesn't it ? And by the way, White House Reps at the Brown funeral (of a violent criminal) outnumbered White House Reps at the funeral of Major General Harold Greene, who was killed in the line of duty in Afghanistan, 3 to 1.

And where was Obama while services were being held for Foley and Greene ?

He was here >>

images
NOT here >>
HOLY%20ROSARY-JAMES%20FOLEY%20MASS-AP%20PHOTO-JIM%20COLE-CROP.jpg

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/laur...urnalist-james

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbar...itled-n1882625

The only reason Obama is sending 3 WH officials to the Brown funeral is to support Al Sharpton and show his undying support of the black community over the white community.

At least one of his advisers must have brought up send a WH official to the James Foley wake and he dismissed it. He was white.

I am not going to lose my sleep over Obama not sending US government representatives to Margret Thatcher's funeral. There are more important things we should be worried about.

Yes..Like saint michael of brown's funeral.

Now THAT was important.

More White House officials at Michael Brown s funeral than Thatcher s Fox News

And if you were wondering, NO White House officials attended the wake for James Foley.

Thatcher is an American?

No.She wasn't....Was the convicted terrorist Nelson Mandela an american? Obama himself went..and he released a statement that said this..and I quote.

I am one of the countless millions who drew inspiration from Nelson Mandela's life. My very first political action, the first thing I ever did that involved an issue or a policy or politics, was a protest against apartheid.

He just can't resist showing off his "blackness" and racial solidarity with negroes...but you forgot about all of that, didn't you?

Forum List

Back