More young Americans are dying – and it's not COVID. Why aren't we searching for answers?

LOL, so you're a binary thinker, eh?
th-3267474210.jpg

Keep an eye on the insurance companies. This will be a huge problem for them.

Samantha Chow, global leader for Life, Annuity and Benefits Sector at Capgemini, a large, multinational Paris-based consulting company, told InsuranceNewsNet, “The surge in excess deaths caught carriers off guard” and the issue demands urgent attention by the industry.

The issue is, “Can the industry handle a sudden spike in claims?” She added, “The real concern for life insurers lies in preparing for an unexpected wave of death claims and the impact on their assets under management.”

“Do they have enough reserves to weather these outflows, given the excess deaths? It’s not just about death or health,” Chow said. “It is about the industry’s ability and readiness to manage this monumental outflow.”

They will have to do something to remain solvent. I have no expectation that they will identify the cause, so they'll just raise the rates for everyone.

With this post it sounds like you are not very perceptive. The majority of US school shootings during the last 20 years or so have been staged events meant to generate support for gun control measures.
Time to rethink your conspiracy!

The only thing that has been consistent with ALL of the mass murder school shootings is that the NRA and Gun Shops sell MORE GUNS....the rate of gun sales GO way up! Oh and Gun laws around The Nation are WEAKENED.....by Republican law makers! Yes, weakened not strengthened.....after mass shootings.

Republicans and their beloved NRA are the only ones that benefit from all these mass shooting massacres! Not democrats or lefties.

Time to rethink your conspiracy!

The only thing that has been consistent with ALL of the mass murder school shootings is that the NRA and Gun Shops sell MORE GUNS....the rate of gun sales GO way up! Oh and Gun laws around The Nation are WEAKENED.....by Republican law makers! Yes, weakened not strengthened.....after mass shootings.

Republicans and their beloved NRA are the only ones that benefit from all these mass shooting massacres! Not democrats or lefties.

I’m a bit too old for birthing a child but if you’re desperate, I can help.

$3,500 per load. Wow I could get rich.

Demand for 'Unvaxxed' Sperm Spikes as Birth Rates Continue To Decline​

Women are turning to shady Facebook groups in desperation​

Women turning to Facebook groups to find unvaccinated sperm donors
Demand for 'Unvaxxed' Sperm Spikes as Birth Rates Continue To Decline

Forum List

Back