Morgan Freeman calls on everyone to fight against Putin!

I'll tell you what...I promise Morgan Freeman that if I see any Russians in my neighborhood carrying out sinister plots I will take them on.

Ok, now that THAT is settled, can we get back to focusing on real issues that effect Americans' day-to-day life?
Morgan Freeman DOES focus on the issues that matter. He does many shows and talks about issues that face us.

I'll tell you what...I promise Morgan Freeman that if I see any Russians in my neighborhood carrying out sinister plots I will take them on.

Ok, now that THAT is settled, can we get back to focusing on real issues that effect Americans' day-to-day life?

You can't see Putin's cyber attack.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Exactly. A lot of concrete thinkers among the Russia-Is-A-Good-Guy crowd.

You can't see Putin's cyber attack.
And liberals can't find any evidence of it... :p

http://nypost.com/2017/08/15/new-report-claims-dnc-hack-was-an-inside-job-not-russia/

"A group of former US intelligence officials contend that the hack of the Democratic National Committee’s computers in 2016 was an inside job.

The group, which calls itself the Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity, or VIPS, said there was an insider leak that occurred thanks to someone with access to a DNC computer."

Gee, who do we know could have had inside access to DNC e-mails, their usernames, and passwords...someone who also had illegal access to classified Congressional files? Hmmm ... who could that possibly be....? :p

Morgan Freeman DOES focus on the issues that matter. He does many shows and talks about issues that face us.

I appreciate the concern and paid narrative the former 'Electric Company' kids' tv show star presents...but the MEDIA isn't even talking about the Russians any more.

Again, we need to shed ourselves of this faux Russian butt-hurt vendetta and get back to legislation and issues that matter to the American people, that effect their day-to-day lives.

Great actor, great patriot of The USA, and great freedom fighter !! are you ready? what you do for the free world and the USA in order to protect our values , law, our freedoms?

ps
take it mr. Botox Kleptocrat !!

maxresdefault.jpg

Morgan Freeman is one of the brightest in hollywood. Listen to his answers to political questions. He is informed and loves freedom. He HATES all the "racism" rhetoric of the left.

America is sick and tired of the 'boogeyman' being pushed as the excuse for their failures and rejection. They want politicians to address isdues that effect their day-to-day lives, not the constant political battle between these two parties over the power to rule the US.
It's a shame it has been so politicized, but Freeman is not wrong. Russian propaganda has been working against us in a big way and the scary thing is that people are buying it. Are you among them, Easy?

America is sick and tired of the 'boogeyman' being pushed as the excuse for their failures and rejection. They want politicians to address isdues that effect their day-to-day lives, not the constant political battle between these two parties over the power to rule the US.
It's a shame it has been so politicized, but Freeman is not wrong. Russian propaganda has been working against us in a big way and the scary thing is that people are buying it. Are you among them, Easy?

Tell us how Uncle Vlad got you to flip your vote, you're safe here

I'm still not willing to view our parties as armed camps and the opposing party as the sworn enemy. I suspect most posters who try to excuse Russia's role in interfering with our election. I read everything with a critical eye and ask myself what the bias is.
So he didn't get me, yet.

I'm still not willing to view our parties as armed camps and the opposing party as the sworn enemy. I suspect most posters who try to excuse Russia's role in interfering with our election. I read everything with a critical eye and ask myself what the bias is.

Well the Communists running the Democrats call us Racist, fascists and Nazi -- and that's before the first cup of coffee

Well the Communists running the Democrats call us Racist, fascists and Nazi -- and that's before the first cup of coffee
Okay. And you are calling Dems Communists.
Putin has done his job with all of you, I guess?

Great actor, great patriot of The USA, and great freedom fighter !! are you ready? what you do for the free world and the USA in order to protect our values , law, our freedoms?

ps
take it mr. Botox Kleptocrat !!

maxresdefault.jpg

And to think, he could have taken a stand for world peace and prosperity instead.

What a dolt.

Among them? OL, please...if you want to know who is among them why don't you ask former President Obama and former head of the FBI Comey, as it was THEY who attempted to acquire a fake report filled with Russia-generated propaganda from foreign agents to illegally sue against candidate Donald Trump in the 2016 Presidential election.

The RUSSIANS are to be feared? I'm sorry, but it was not the Russians who...

- Illegally spied on American citizens, reporters, the media, the US Senate, and the USSC

- Illegally used the IRS as a personal political weapon to use against American citizens who legally opposed his re-election (only the 2nd President to ever do so - both Democrats)

- Illegally used a personal drone assassination program to target and murder Americans abroad, stripping them of their Constitutional right of due process

- Sent out the US AG to threaten to judicially punish Americans for exercising their Constitutional Right of Free Speech after a terrorist Obama allowed into the country murdered 12 Californians in a terrorist attack

- Declared to the world that the US would arrest a US citizen for exercising his Constitutional Right of Free Speech by creating a video, a video they intentionally falsely claimed was the reason for the attack in Benghazi on 9/11/01...

- Drag the US into 2 Un-Constitutional, Un-authorized wars

- Illegally shared / leaked Protected Personal Classified information deemed to have no foreign Intel value to Intel agencies and then on to the media for political benefit

- Illegally unmasked Americans for political benefit

- attempted to hack the Georgia and Indiana state election systems over 112 times - UN-successfully thank goodness - while trying to make the case right before the election for why the Obama administration should take over ALL state election processes ... - for the 'good of the nation' (Yeah, more like for the good of the Democratic Party / Obama / Hillary)

- Violate both Constitution and Rule of Law to push their own agenda

As I stated ACCURATELY before, Obama was a bigger threat to the American President during his time in office than the Russians were, and OBAMA and the Democrats did more to effect the out come of the 2016 Presidential election than the Russians did.

upload_2017-9-20_10-18-48.jpeg

Snowflakes need to just STOP, take a breath, and remember their entire rabid campaign / false accusation of 'The Russians attempted to effect the outcome of the election' was a response to the HUMILIATING DNC e-mail leaks that exposed the facts that the Democrats rigged their primaries, engaged in election fraud during their primaries, and cheated in primary debates....how the Democrats were exposed as racist, sexist, homophobic anti-Semites who made fun ot / told jokes about all of those groups.

The 'Collusion' story was the Democrats' attempt to claim they were / are the 'VICTIMS" in all of that because the Russians exposed all that about them in an attempt to help Trump.

They insisted the important thing to pay attention to was NOT that they rigged primaries, engaged in election fraud, and cheated In debates, and are a bunch of racist, sexist, homophobic-anti-Semites - the thing to pay attention to is that it is Trump's and the Russian's fault they were exposed.

Damn Trump and Russia - had it not been for them Democrats / Bernie supporters would never have known Bernie got screwed out of the nomination, and Americans would never have known what racist, sexist, homophobic anti-Semites the DNC / Hillary was.

THAT is all that their 'Collusion' witch hunt boils down to - convincing Liberal 'Grubers' the DNC is the victim here,, convincing them it is Trump and the Russian's fault, and making Trump pay for it.

Bwuhahahaha......

Forum List

Back