Mormon gay conversion loon - divorces wife and comes out as gay

Being a homo is a choice. A sick choice. But still a choice. ... :cool:
Amen to this. If staying within our own gender was the Lord's every intention, why was more than one gender created and why is a union between the two created genders the only way to reproduce?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Simple:

Your god and the Bible were invented by ignorant people who didn't know any better.

Stop being a turd. If that was true, you wouldn't have that bible stashed away somewhere in your house. In a closet, maybe? In a drawer or a bookshelf?

Don't even try to lie to me, either. I'll make a little prediction right here, right now:

$100 bucks says that sometime in the future when you're on your deathbed, you'll either beg a Christian God for forgiveness, or try to negotiate with Him for just one more breath of air.

Just call me Nostrafucking Damus, because I can see into the future.

Prominent US ‘gay conversion therapist’ David Matheson divorces wife and comes out as gay

One of the most prominent "gay conversion therapists" in the US has divorced his wife and wants to start dating men.

David Matheson, from Utah, was the creator of widely maligned and discredited courses that claimed to be capable of changing the sexuality of those who studied them.

Now he has acknowledged that his work was hurtful to people, and blamed his previous views on the "shame-based, homophobic-based system" of the Mormon church in which he was raised.

Well good luck to him. Let us pray that he can break free of the hate cult.

Once again it appears that those who shout loudest against our Gay friends are utterly conflicted. I wonder if any of the many frothers on here would like to reflect and then come clean ?

How embarrassing for his family for him to announce to PLANET he is desperate to suck another mans dick and have another mans dick in his anus masturbating into his filthy buttocks, gays do not have sex like normal peoples gays masturbate into each others anus and gay women also not have sex like normal peoples. They are mentally ill and degenerate and diseased.

Anyhow David Matheson obviously mentally ill and should be airdropped into Gitmo, probable 90% he also has paedophile tendency.

Am I going to hell for trying to Google a picture of his wife, to see if she was hawt or nawt?

I looked, but couldn't find one. :laughing0301:

David Matheson will probably have HIV AIDS in a few years, that crowd full of disease and potential disease.

You have never answered. Why are you so
Obsessed with what happens in the US?
Prominent US ‘gay conversion therapist’ David Matheson divorces wife and comes out as gay

One of the most prominent "gay conversion therapists" in the US has divorced his wife and wants to start dating men.

David Matheson, from Utah, was the creator of widely maligned and discredited courses that claimed to be capable of changing the sexuality of those who studied them.

Now he has acknowledged that his work was hurtful to people, and blamed his previous views on the "shame-based, homophobic-based system" of the Mormon church in which he was raised.

Once again it appears that those who shout loudest against our Gay friends are utterly conflicted. I wonder if any of the many frothers on here would like to reflect and then come clean ?

I read that earlier this morning.

I couldn't help but laugh about it. The man couldn't even "convert" himself.

If anyone bothered to do any research they would know that people are born homosexual. A hormone wash goes over the brain of the fetus twice during gestation. If it's a female fetus it should get an estrogen wash twice. If it's male it should get a testosterone wash twice.

It's been proven that the wrong hormone wash happens and that even the wash doesn't happen at all.

MRI tests of homosexual men show their brains to be the same as a female brain.

A person is born gay. It's not a choice. Anyone who tries to "convert" someone is doing a lot of harm.
Apparently this bogus science is only illegal in 15 states. Its a modern day version of alchemy. A con on the people and supported by religious bigots.

Stop being a turd.
But that's exactly what I think and an easy solution. And you would say the same thing about the madeup gods of some Amazonian tribe. You are only throwing your little fit because you buy into her brand of magical nonsense.

Your bet is stupid,but I like how revealing it is. Yes, when nothing else works, turn to magical spells and incantations. Haha, good stuff.

Stop being a turd.
But that's exactly what I think and an easy solution. And you would say the same thing about the madeup gods of some Amazonian tribe. You are only throwing your little fit because you buy into her brand of magical nonsense.

Your bet is stupid,but I like how revealing it is. Yes, when nothing else works, turn to magical spells and incantations. Haha, good stuff.

Show me the Bible. If you think it's "invented" or "made up", why do you own one?

For "Just in case" maybe?

Stop being a turd.

Show me the Bible. If you think it's "invented" or "made up", why do you own one?
I'm not sure I do...but I do own the Tao te Ching and some Hindu Vedas. I might have an old Bible somewhere. I have plenty of works of fiction in my library.

I saw "loon" in the title and thought it was about you, tainty. That being said why are you such a homophobic prick?
Is there anything you would like to tell us old fella ?

Why do you keep on asking?

Just tap your toe once and if they tap back twice you will know, but I am sure no one and I mean no one will tap twice at you...

Stop being a turd.

I'm not sure I do...but I do own the Tao te Ching and some Hindu Vedas. I might have an old Bible somewhere. I have plenty of works of fiction in my library.

No one cares about your boring ass personal life.

How embarrassing for his family for him to announce to PLANET he is desperate to suck another mans dick and have another mans dick in his anus masturbating into his filthy buttocks, gays do not have sex like normal peoples gays masturbate into each others anus and gay women also not have sex like normal peoples. They are mentally ill and degenerate and diseased.

Anyhow David Matheson obviously mentally ill and should be airdropped into Gitmo, probable 90% he also has paedophile tendency.

Am I going to hell for trying to Google a picture of his wife, to see if she was hawt or nawt?

I looked, but couldn't find one. :laughing0301:

David Matheson will probably have HIV AIDS in a few years, that crowd full of disease and potential disease.
Get him to a therapist. Even doctors need curing.

Why are you so obsesses with what he thinks?

I am Curious. He doesn’t live here yet always posts nasty stuff about the US. What are you his lawyer? If I wanted your opinion I d Give you one. Loser.
Clearly you are too thin skinned and excitable for public forums and should stick to private messages.

I am Curious. He doesn’t live here yet always posts nasty stuff about the US. What are you his lawyer? If I wanted your opinion I d Give you one. Loser.
Clearly you are too thin skinned and excitable for public forums and should stick to private messages.

Clearly? To whom? To you? No one else has ever said that. Did I hurt your sensitive Leftist feelings? Don’t cry. Loser.

I read that earlier this morning.

I couldn't help but laugh about it. The man couldn't even "convert" himself.

If anyone bothered to do any research they would know that people are born homosexual. A hormone wash goes over the brain of the fetus twice during gestation. If it's a female fetus it should get an estrogen wash twice. If it's male it should get a testosterone wash twice.

It's been proven that the wrong hormone wash happens and that even the wash doesn't happen at all.

MRI tests of homosexual men show their brains to be the same as a female brain.

A person is born gay. It's not a choice. Anyone who tries to "convert" someone is doing a lot of harm.
Apparently this bogus science is only illegal in 15 states. Its a modern day version of alchemy. A con on the people and supported by religious bigots.

If I remember correctly, the Brits tried to involve themselves in our business a couple hundred years ago.

It didn't work out very well for them back then either.

Clearly? To whom? To you? No one else has ever said that. Did I hurt your sensitive Leftist feelings? Don’t cry. Loser.
Clearly to everyone. It's a public forum. If you are going to go into am embarrassing little tailspin at every unsolicited response to one of your posts, you should stick to making private threads that everyone ignores. That's free advice. Have a nice night!

The angry, self loathing closet gays always come running to threads like this.... They are easy to spot...

Stop being a turd.

Of course you do. Thank you for not lying.

Now, how many times have you read it from front to back? I understand that much of it is hard to understand at first but over the years, it starts making more sense. You might actually find that it brings you comfort.

Stop being a turd.

Of course you do. Thank you for not lying.

Now, how many times have you read it from front to back? I understand that much of it is hard to understand at first but over the years, it starts making more sense. You might actually find that it brings you comfort.
Well, I definitely had one as a kid, and i have never thrown away a book. But I don't often re-read terrible pieces of literature, either.

The angry, self loathing closet gays always come running to threads like this.... They are easy to spot...

How many times have I been accused of being a "self-loathing gay" because I firmly believe homosexuality is a sin? I've never understood how that logic is supposed to convince me of something.

By the same logic, I must be a secret "gun grabber", because I own so many firearms, right?

Or maybe I'm in reality a "closet Democrat", because I find Democrats repugnant?

Or that I really crave liver and onions, because the thought of it makes me want to puke?

Right. :laugh:

Forum List

Back