Mormon pedo ring gets smacked down by God?

The thread is nothing more than a disguised cheap shot at religionists.

Its about the very sad deaths of a group of children who also happened to be from a nearby cult.
No its not, you fucking liar, its about making fun of the death of a Moromon family. Even if thee were religous freaks, the children are innocent. look at the Thread title

What part of the thread title is wrong?

It is a morm pedo ring and god has a past record of drowning children.

And, like it or not, it IS a very sad tragedy.
Hey numb nuts, the whole purpose of tis thread was to insult religion, god damn you are thick.

A question isn't dishonest. I see you have no opinion on the topic.
your title is a lie and putting a question mark at the end doesn't give you any cover to hide behind...you're exposed....you rejoice at the deaths of children because you can exploit them to make up lies.
They might be better off dead that suffering a lifetime of rape and exploitation.

Warren Jeffs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The first thing I thought was - wondering if they were trying to escape and at least now, they're free.

Children don't deserve much of what adults put on them.

A van and SUV carrying three women and 13 children sat near the widening stream, waiting for the water to recede so they could cross back to their homes in a small, polygamous town on the Utah-Arizona border.

But in an instant, flood waters engulfed them and the two vehicles were sucked downstream, bobbing in the turbulent water before they tumbled over an embankment. Only three children survived. Twelve of the 16 are dead. One is missing.

Flood Waters Trap Hikers, Carry Away Cars in Utah; 16 Die

What makes you think that it was God?
The Bible says that God would not judge mankind with a flood again.
The Bible also says that Satan is now the ruler of the air.

I have a young friend who did a series of podcasts this year on Mormon women in polygamy at Hildale and Colorado City. The story is very troubling. Yes, that is a community where the males prey on the women and children. Isolated patriarchies often include, it seems, predatory behavior. I suspect isolated matriarchies, in their ways, abuse males.

My point is that the loss of these women and children break the heart.

This is Warren Jeff's family. Warren Jeff is a convicted pedo, currently leading his family from prison.

Perhaps I should have put this in religion and ethics. It is an interesting question if God still flings out retribution.

i think mormons believe in that sort if thing, don't they..?
Absolutely. That's why I started this thread.

God punished the children for the men's bad actions?

Guno and Ravi are anti-Godists, faith believers although they can't prove God does not exist. They are not atheists, just scum.

They want religious values out of the public square.

I fully support denying their type of secular ethics in it.
I'm not an atheist or anti-God. I'm anti-twit. Like you.

They might be better off dead that suffering a lifetime of rape and exploitation.

the whole thing is of course very sad...

many fundamentalist religions actually teach that gay children would be better of dead.

Link?

Ever hear of Westboro?

One very small group, far from many.

Fundies are a growing minority of crazies and morms are part of that. They believe "better off dead" about a lot of things.

Mormon Truth!!: Mormons Teach That You Are Better Off "DEAD" Than To Have Any Degree Of Sexual Relations Before Marriage!!

And morms put more than $8million dollars into fighting Prop 8 in CA.

Its about the very sad deaths of a group of children who also happened to be from a nearby cult.
No its not, you fucking liar, its about making fun of the death of a Moromon family. Even if thee were religous freaks, the children are innocent. look at the Thread title
Who is making fun of the deaths of a mormon family?

It's a valid question. Often when disaster strikes the nutters claim it is God smiting people because of such and such. How is this case different?

Hey numb nuts, the whole purpose of tis thread was to insult religion, god damn you are thick.
I'm sure you'd feel different if the "religion" was muslim.

I'm sure you'd feel different if the "religion" was muslim.
If you are dancing on the grave of muslim children I wouldnt.

Your ignorance and confusion about Mormonism and polygamy is apparent and frankly not our problem. If the Muslims were the target of the storm, good people would be saddened as well.

Luddly, no, the far right social cons are shrinking in %s of the population. Because of the power of the internet, imho, the Mormon population in the USA and in the world wife have flat lined. Hopefully, it will stay that way.

The Constitution guarantees us the right to believe as we wish and to talk about our beliefs in public.

many fundamentalist religions actually teach that gay children would be better of dead.

Link?

Ever hear of Westboro?

or the taliban, etc...

"up to 70 nations still have legal punishments for gay people including, in some instances, the death penalty"

At What Point Can You Say That The Religious Right Wants LGBT People Dead?

Christians teach love the sinner not the sin.

not always...i have seen literature endorsed by 'Christians' which taught exactly that.

i'll find a link when i get a chance but here is an example which relates directly to the spirit of the OP:

Falwell Suggests Gays to Blame for 911 Attacks

"The pagans and the abortionists and the feminists and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People for the American Way — all of them who have tried to secularize America," Falwell continued, "I point the finger in their face and say 'you helped this happen.'"

"Well, I totally concur," responded Robertson.

Falwell Suggests Gays to Blame for Attacks

Forum List

Back