Mormon pedo ring gets smacked down by God?

God punished the children for the men's bad actions?

Guno and Ravi are anti-Godists, faith believers although they can't prove God does not exist. They are not atheists, just scum.

They want religious values out of the public square.

I fully support denying their type of secular ethics in it.

Guno and Ravi are anti-Godists, faith believers although they can't prove God does not exist. They are not atheists, just scum.

I fully support denying their type of secular ethics in its.

Your bible is full of examples of 'god punishing children for the men's bad actions'.
Your god drowned every child on the planet.
Your god drowned these children but its true we don't know why - except that he "moves in mysterious ways".

aww jake the data miner thinks Ravi is scum. i'm sure she's devastated...your attempt to misrepresent her views is a lie. God put that one in the top ten, fakey.
Tough, Val. My evaluation is dead on. I have no problem with atheists at all, but if an anti-Godist wants to try to push religious values out of the public square, they are going to have a very sad time.

FAKE JAKE SAID:

anti-Godist wants to try "to push religious values out of the public square"

you can thank clowns like huckabee and the clerk from kentucky for that trend...

intelligent people recognize being against their extreme ideals does not make one anti-God.

you can thank clowns like huckabee and the clerk from kentucky for that trend...

intelligent people recognize being against their extreme ideals does not make one anti-God.

this isn't about clowns or huckabee or clerks or what you think "intelligent" people may or may not recognize, though..why do you keep trying to change the subject?

FAKE JAKE SAID:

And the majority of religionists don't support them. Intelligent people do recognize what they are up to. And we recognize what you are up to, which will fail.

The thread is nothing more than a disguised cheap shot at religionists.

ADDRESS the OP people. Keep your petty squabbles to yourself.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

aww jake the data miner thinks Ravi is scum. i'm sure she's devastated...your attempt to misrepresent her views is a lie. God put that one in the top ten, fakey.
Tough, Val. My evaluation is dead on. I have no problem with atheists at all, but if an anti-Godist wants to try to push religious values out of the public square, they are going to have a very sad time.

That's a government-protected right "christians" have.

Why not atheists or other religions?

Its about the very sad deaths of a group of children who also happened to be from a nearby cult.
No its not, you fucking liar, its about making fun of the death of a Moromon family. Even if thee were religous freaks, the children are innocent. look at the Thread title

maybe it was karma that came back and kicked that pedophile in the ass...
Did karma kill those children also?

i doubt innocent children get God's retribution, if you believe in that sort of thing.
You said Karma got them not me. Do you believe in karma?

to me it's the same notion and the same answer.

btw i am laughing my butt off at your courageous low-hanging-fruit white knighting "for the children".

Its about the very sad deaths of a group of children who also happened to be from a nearby cult.
No its not, you fucking liar, its about making fun of the death of a Moromon family. Even if thee were religous freaks, the children are innocent. look at the Thread title

What part of the thread title is wrong?

It is a morm pedo ring and god has a past record of drowning children.

And, like it or not, it IS a very sad tragedy.

maybe it was karma that came back and kicked that pedophile in the ass...
Did karma kill those children also?

i doubt innocent children get God's retribution, if you believe in that sort of thing.
You said Karma got them not me. Do you believe in karma?

to me it's the same notion and the same answer.

btw i am laughing my butt off at your courageous low-hanging-fruit white knighting "for the children".
And I like you dancing on the grave of children so you can insult religion. I am not religous but I dont care if some people are, and I dont go around mocking people for it.

Forum List

Back