Mormon pedo ring gets smacked down by God?

A van and SUV carrying three women and 13 children sat near the widening stream, waiting for the water to recede so they could cross back to their homes in a small, polygamous town on the Utah-Arizona border.

But in an instant, flood waters engulfed them and the two vehicles were sucked downstream, bobbing in the turbulent water before they tumbled over an embankment. Only three children survived. Twelve of the 16 are dead. One is missing.

Flood Waters Trap Hikers, Carry Away Cars in Utah; 16 Die

What makes you think that it was God?
The Bible says that God would not judge mankind with a flood again.
The Bible also says that Satan is now the ruler of the air.

Are you really saying some guys wrote that god won't be drowning more children?

What? He's just gonna stick with leukemia now?

The OP is about a terrible tragedy. Children died.

I'm sick of the so-called "christians" ALWAYS defending their god but then saying he's all knowing, all powerful EXCEPT when he does something like this. Then, all of a sudden, he's not responsible.

I'm also sick of RWs who prove here every single day that they hate children by voting Republican and then preaching and thumping about how superior they are.

12009680_903974952971518_2166071890308758962_n.jpg

And I am sick of anti-Godists who have no clue about what they are preaching.

I am sick and tired of the far left and far right acting like the assholes of America.

The thread is nothing more than a disguised cheap shot at religionists.

Its about the very sad deaths of a group of children who also happened to be from a nearby cult.
No its not, you fucking liar, its about making fun of the death of a Moromon family. Even if thee were religous freaks, the children are innocent. look at the Thread title

What part of the thread title is wrong?

It is a morm pedo ring and god has a past record of drowning children.

And, like it or not, it IS a very sad tragedy.
Hey numb nuts, the whole purpose of tis thread was to insult religion, god damn you are thick.

Children died and all you RWs care about is that someone dared to tell the truth about Warren Jeffs' cult.

Nope, we made you back off accusing us of defending pedophiles. We are all aware that the Jeffs' adults, particularly the men, are the scum of the earth.

Its about the very sad deaths of a group of children who also happened to be from a nearby cult.
No its not, you fucking liar, its about making fun of the death of a Moromon family. Even if thee were religous freaks, the children are innocent. look at the Thread title

Hey numb nuts, the whole purpose of tis thread was to insult religion, god damn you are thick.
I'm sure you'd feel different if the "religion" was muslim.
If you are dancing on the grave of muslim children I wouldnt.
No one is dancing on anyone's grave, and yes, I do sincerely believe you wouldn't be "offended" if these people were muslims.

Yes, a sad tragedy that YOU are reveling in.

You're a sick puppy luddy. A truly sick puppy.

No one is dancing on anyone's grave, and yes, I do sincerely believe you wouldn't be "offended" if these people were muslims.

No, you are dancing on their graves and it's disgusting. No matter what the crimes of the adults may be the children are innocent victims and your gleeful celebration of the deaths of the innocent children is despicable.

A van and SUV carrying three women and 13 children sat near the widening stream, waiting for the water to recede so they could cross back to their homes in a small, polygamous town on the Utah-Arizona border.

But in an instant, flood waters engulfed them and the two vehicles were sucked downstream, bobbing in the turbulent water before they tumbled over an embankment. Only three children survived. Twelve of the 16 are dead. One is missing.

You realize these aren't the real "Mormons"? Or does that put a damper on your propaganda. And where's all your threads against Islamic pedos? Do you even have one?

And later in the flame zone, when I reference bitch slaps this; come back to this post, bitch.

They might be better off dead that suffering a lifetime of rape and exploitation.

Warren Jeffs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the whole thing is of course very sad...

many fundamentalist religions actually teach that gay children would be better of dead.

Link?

Ever hear of Westboro?

One very small group, far from many.

Fundies are a growing minority of crazies and morms are part of that. They believe "better off dead" about a lot of things.

Mormon Truth!!: Mormons Teach That You Are Better Off "DEAD" Than To Have Any Degree Of Sexual Relations Before Marriage!!

And morms put more than $8million dollars into fighting Prop 8 in CA.

That's not saying gay children are better off dead as you previously said. Still waiting on that link!

You realize these aren't the real "Mormons"? Or does that put a damper on your propaganda. And where's all your threads against Islamic pedos? Do you even have one?

And later in the flame zone, when I reference bitch slaps this; come back to this post, bitch.
Yeah, they are Mormons, followers of the more weird and twisted forms of Joseph Smith's religion. They are not the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, though.

No, you are dancing on their graves and it's disgusting. No matter what the crimes of the adults may be the children are innocent victims and your gleeful celebration of the deaths of the innocent children is despicable.
If you say so. The worst punishment God could mete out would be to destroy someone's loved ones. I am curious to know if Jeffs and his followers believe their own preaching and will wise up to reality or continue to live their disgusting, hypocritical lives.

Not real Mormons? Says who? Or are you also going to say that Muslim pedos aren't real Muslims?

Not real Mormons? Says who? Or are you also going to say that Muslim pedos aren't real Muslims?

LDS and RLDS are vastly different. Putting them in the same boat is ignorant.

LDS and RLDS are vastly different. Putting them in the same boat is ignorant.
Next you'll tell me that they aren't real Christians.

Children died and all you RWs care about is that someone dared to tell the truth about Warren Jeffs' cult.

Forum List

Back