Mormon pedo ring gets smacked down by God?

Nine or ten children.

My heart hurts.

Yeah, it took until post #77 for you to get around to it.

All the rest of your posts, as well as posts by other "christians", has been to defend and/or apologize for morms/other religions.

I wonder if any of the other "christians" will finally do the same.

We weren't the ones who started the hate against God and Christians and used innocent children's deaths to do it.
What? Do you LOVE God for doing this?

You are the one who thinks it is God who did it, not anyone else.

Nine or ten children.

My heart hurts.

All the rest of your posts, as well as posts by other "christians", has been to defend and/or apologize for morms/other religions.

We weren't the ones who started the hate against God and Christians and used innocent children's deaths to do it.

where did I say that?

Nine or ten children.

My heart hurts.

where did I say that?

where did I say that?

Another one that missed the question mark.

So you do not believe that God punishes people, correct?

you are dancing on their graves and it's disgusting.

your gleeful celebration of the deaths of the innocent children is despicable.

your complete fabrication in order to demonize Ravi is both ^ plus it's a lie.

where did I say that?

Another one that missed the question mark.

So you do not believe that God punishes people, correct?

You are the one who seemed to have missed post # 45.

what happened to my post where i asked you what a religionist is? JakeStarkey

in that now missing post, i also asked you if the fact that i am catholic qualifies me as a religionist?

those 2 questions too difficult for you, fakey..???

you can pretend that others are "non believers" but you just demonstrate your disregard for the truth.

You can use me as an excuse if you want but the posts speak for themselves.

Not to mention every other thread that concerns kids.

Real Christians are good decent people who not only care about children but actually work to improve their lot.

Have the integrity to own up to your own posts as well as the RW position when it comes to children.

12009680_903974952971518_2166071890308758962_n.jpg

Real Christians are good decent people who not only care about children but actually work to improve their lot.

That's what I wrote and I stand by it.

I also don't believe Real Christians defend and apologize for the likes of Warren Jeffs. They don't criticize those who despise the Warren Jeffs of this world.

If that's the god you choose to worship, you're welcome to it but not me. Not ever.

112 posts and only one that expressed caring about drowned children and he didn't get around to that after thought until post #85.

You are babbling, missy.

I never say your pretend post.

But I would have answered if you had posted: yes, I think a Catholic is a religionist. So is a Pentecosal like Jeremiah, heavens help us all. You can answer "what is a religionist" all by yourself, missy.

Now make me a sammich.

Luddly, you got stupid and got your ass kicked.

Tough. Your def in #113 is acceptable. You may go now.

maybe it was karma that came back and kicked that pedophile in the ass...

By killing 12 kids?

how many kids were killed in that act of divine retribution known as The Great Flood?

If it really ever happened- millions.

Still wondering why you think 'karma' would kill 12 kids because of the actions of some pedophile.

Perhaps we have different concepts of 'karma'

I can't answer for anyone else but don't the believers say their 'god is a vengeful god'? If so, what does that mean?

Wasn't the great flood an act of temper and vengeance?

what happened to my post where i asked you what a religionist is? JakeStarkey

in that now missing post, i also asked you if the fact that i am catholic qualifies me as a religionist?

those 2 questions too difficult for you, fakey..???

you can pretend that others are "non believers" but you just demonstrate your disregard for the truth.

Jake doesn't know what a "religionist" is. I've asked him before and he just slings more of his thumper shit.

Some days he hates catholics, some days he rags on Jeri because she hates catholics.

etc

You are babbling, missy.

I never say your pretend post.

But I would have answered if you had posted: yes, I think a Catholic is a religionist. So is a Pentecosal like Jeremiah, heavens help us all. You can answer "what is a religionist" all by yourself, missy.

Now make me a sammich.

i'm a non believer in making sangwiches for phony assholes...

A van and SUV carrying three women and 13 children sat near the widening stream, waiting for the water to recede so they could cross back to their homes in a small, polygamous town on the Utah-Arizona border.

But in an instant, flood waters engulfed them and the two vehicles were sucked downstream, bobbing in the turbulent water before they tumbled over an embankment. Only three children survived. Twelve of the 16 are dead. One is missing.

Flood Waters Trap Hikers, Carry Away Cars in Utah; 16 Die
You are an idiot. The posted article says nothing about Mormons or pedophilia. You're a joke!

A van and SUV carrying three women and 13 children sat near the widening stream, waiting for the water to recede so they could cross back to their homes in a small, polygamous town on the Utah-Arizona border.

But in an instant, flood waters engulfed them and the two vehicles were sucked downstream, bobbing in the turbulent water before they tumbled over an embankment. Only three children survived. Twelve of the 16 are dead. One is missing.

Flood Waters Trap Hikers, Carry Away Cars in Utah; 16 Die
You are an idiot. The posted article says nothing about Mormons or pedophilia. You're a joke!

Yes it does.

I quoted it earlier in the thread - or - you could just read the article.

Forum List

Back