Mormonism- beware!

it sure is my business- the great commission. Jesus is the only way to Heaven. I did not say it, He did.

John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

I'm missing the bit where Jesus told you to be a hateful busybody.

where is the hate? Telling the truth?

You assume, and in fact ADVOCATE, for God to condemn Mormons (and anyone else who doesn't agree with you) to hell.

Is your faith so tenuous that you can only follow it if you are reassured that others who think differently will be condemned to suffer the eternal fires of damnation?

I'm here BECAUSE I want them to go to Heaven. I'm telling you what the Bible says, not me. Jesus said He is the only way.

No, you're not. You're here because you are a narrow minded bigot.

Why am I narrow minded and why are you calling me names? Have I called you names? Look in the mirror.

I'm not the one celebrating a God that condemns decent people to hell, bub.

So do you dismiss any possibility that Man could have corrupted parts of the Bible in a successful attempt to manipulate, indoctrinate, and spiritually enslave the masses?

Ninja, you are only a heretical biblical literalist with no authority.

Shut your fool mouth.

Ninja, you are only a heretical biblical literalist with no authority.

Shut your fool mouth.

I don't speak for myself. I quote Scripture.
Yeah, Ninja, is speaking only for himself.

He does not speak for scripture.

He certainly does not speak for Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior.

so quoting Scripture is a bad thing?
You should quote Superman, he's cooler.

yes beware. We are coming to get you.

the bible alone is not bibical. The bible teaches us of a God who speaks to man. In fact Jesus rebuked people who tried to claim religious authority by relying on the scriptures only and yet ignored revelation.

what verse was that? And no, the Bible is all you need...guided by the Holy Spirit. Btw Joseph Smith was not a prophet lol.

Even if what you say about the Mormon church is true your church is still false.

Forum List

Back