Mormonism- beware!

Why should it 'line up with the bible'?

Why not let people believe what they choose to believe?

I'm not Mormon and find the whole concept more than a little silly, but I don't see Mormons cause problems for anyone elše, so good luck to them, I say.

good luck is right- good luck trying to get to Heaven. Jesus answered what must I do to be saved? Be born again.

are you taking over or jeri now?

no, btw where is she?

I'm not Mormon and find the whole concept more than a little silly, but I don't see Mormons cause problems for anyone elše, so good luck to them, I say.

good luck is right- good luck trying to get to Heaven. Jesus answered what must I do to be saved? Be born again.

Is that your only motivation for worshipping YHWH?

To "get to Heaven"?

What of those of us who worship YHWH truly and have no desire to go to Heaven? What if I pass God's tests for me on Earth, and I am welcomed into Heaven, but it is not my Will? Might God offer an alternative?

What if the entire reason I worship YHWH and YHWH only, is something other than some selfish pursuit of a paradise in the Afterlife?

What if I worship YHWH because YHWH IS A FUCKING BADASS and totally worth every ounce of respect and devotion and Mana I direct towards YHWH?

What if I choose to respect and worship YHWH because I am eternally grateful for the experience of Life, and the oppurtunity to exist on Earth, and the oppurtunity to interact with humanity and the Gods? And because I choose to kneel before YHWH and only YHWH, the Master of Creation and the Master of Destruction?

Christians like to threaten others when they say "You aren't going to Heaven unless you do this particular Christian ritual and embrace this particular Christian perspective on God".

Although I find Heaven and Hell equally intriguing, I would be compelled to explore other alternatives if it were the Will of God, as I know it to be within God's Power.

Like reincarnation.

Christians to not believe in it yet I do.

As if the greatest being in the Multiverse is incapable of granting reincarnation to its creations.

YHWH knows I worship YHWH and only YHWH, and why. YHWH knows the intentions of my actions and the reasons I choose to believe as I do.

I have nothing to fear when I die.

Some of the nicest and most decent people I've ever known in my life are Mormons. I'd rather know people with their ideology than people who worship the secular state.

I don't care if they are nice. I care about their soul and the fact of where they will spend eternity.

Bully for you, but it's not really your concern. If they are happy with their paths, and not infringing on your rights, then it is None Of Your Business how they practice their faith.

Some of the nicest and most decent people I've ever known in my life are Mormons. I'd rather know people with their ideology than people who worship the secular state.

If you would read the info given, you will see Mormons are not saved, are not Christians.

I don't care. I'm not God, and it's not my business to judge their faith as long as they are not hurting anyone.

Is that your only motivation for worshipping YHWH?

To "get to Heaven"?

What of those of us who worship YHWH truly and have no desire to go to Heaven? What if I pass God's tests for me on Earth, and I am welcomed into Heaven, but it is not my Will? Might God offer an alternative?

What if the entire reason I worship YHWH and YHWH only, is something other than some selfish pursuit of a paradise in the Afterlife?

What if I worship YHWH because YHWH IS A FUCKING BADASS and totally worth every ounce of respect and devotion and Mana I direct towards YHWH?

What if I choose to respect and worship YHWH because I am eternally grateful for the experience of Life, and the oppurtunity to exist on Earth, and the oppurtunity to interact with humanity and the Gods? And because I choose to kneel before YHWH and only YHWH, the Master of Creation and the Master of Destruction?

Christians like to threaten others when they say "You aren't going to Heaven unless you do this particular Christian ritual and embrace this particular Christian perspective on God".

Although I find Heaven and Hell equally intriguing, I would be compelled to explore other alternatives if it were the Will of God, as I know it to be within God's Power.

Like reincarnation.

Christians to not believe in it yet I do.

As if the greatest being in the Multiverse is incapable of granting reincarnation to its creations.

YHWH knows I worship YHWH and only YHWH, and why. YHWH knows the intentions of my actions and the reasons I choose to believe as I do.

I have nothing to fear when I die.

good for you.

I don't care if they are nice. I care about their soul and the fact of where they will spend eternity.

Bully for you, but it's not really your concern. If they are happy with their paths, and not infringing on your rights, then it is None Of Your Business how they practice their faith.

it sure is my business- the great commission. Jesus is the only way to Heaven. I did not say it, He did.

John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

and no one is forcing you to read this.

it sure is my business- the great commission. Jesus is the only way to Heaven. I did not say it, He did.

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

I'm missing the bit where Jesus told you to be a hateful busybody.

And no one is forcing you to post it.

where is the hate? Telling the truth?

The Holy Spirit is. As a Christian, I have a responsibility to share the truth and speak against false teachings.

"Fear is the Path to the Dark Side...

Fear leads to Anger...
Anger leads to Hate...
Hate... leads to Suffering...

I sense much Fear in you."

And Hate.

And Suffering.

You assume, and in fact ADVOCATE, for God to condemn Mormons (and anyone else who doesn't agree with you) to hell.

Is your faith so tenuous that you can only follow it if you are reassured that others who think differently will be condemned to suffer the eternal fires of damnation?

and I bet you didn't even read one link or article- even from ex-mormons.

You assume, and in fact ADVOCATE, for God to condemn Mormons (and anyone else who doesn't agree with you) to hell.

Is your faith so tenuous that you can only follow it if you are reassured that others who think differently will be condemned to suffer the eternal fires of damnation?

I'm here BECAUSE I want them to go to Heaven. I'm telling you what the Bible says, not me. Jesus said He is the only way.

I'm here BECAUSE I want them to go to Heaven. I'm telling you what the Bible says, not me. Jesus said He is the only way.

No, you're not. You're here because you are a narrow minded bigot.

Scriptures On Jesus is the Only Way to be Saved
  • 1 Timothy 2:5-6 For there is only one God and one Mediator who can reconcile God and humanity—the man Christ Jesus. He gave his life to purchase freedom for everyone. This is the message God gave to the world at just the right time.
  • 1 John 2:23 Anyone who denies the Son doesn’t have the Father, either. But anyone who acknowledges the Son has the Father also.
  • 1 John 5:10-12 All who believe in the Son of God know in their hearts that this testimony is true. Those who don’t believe this are actually calling God a liar because they don’t believe what God has testified about his Son. And this is what God has testified: He has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have God’s Son does not have life.
  • 1 John 5:20 And we know that the Son of God has come, and he has given us understanding so that we can know the true God. And now we live in fellowship with the true God because we live in fellowship with his Son, Jesus Christ. He is the only true God, and he is eternal life.
  • John 5:23 So that everyone will honor the Son, just as they honor the Father. Anyone who does not honor the Son is certainly not honoring the Father who sent him.
  • Ephesians 4:4 For there is one body and one Spirit, just as you have been called to one glorious hope for the future.
  • Matthew 11:27 “My Father has entrusted everything to me. No one truly knows the Son except the Father, and no one truly knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.”
  • Acts 4:12 There is salvation in no one else! God has given no other name under heaven by which we must be saved (JESUS).”
  • John 14:6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the Llfe. No one can come to the Father except through Me.
  • Romans 3:24 Yet God, with undeserved kindness, declares that we are righteous. He did this through Christ Jesus when he freed us from the penalty for our sins.
- See more at: Jesus - The Only Way Scriptures On Jesus is the Only Way to be Saved SO4J.com

Forum List

Back