Mormonism- beware!

Some of the nicest and most decent people I've ever known in my life are Mormons. I'd rather know people with their ideology than people who worship the secular state.

If you would read the info given, you will see Mormons are not saved, are not Christians.

if you read the Book of Mormon you would find the most powerful tool a Christian can use to convince men to come to Christ. Because you cannot read it with an open heart and mind without coming to know Christ. That's why the Book of Mormon exists "to convince both Jew and gentile that Jesus is the Christ

this video answers your concerns- all of them. This Mormon cannot answer this Christian from his own book.

first, I don't have concerns. I asked the Lord and have put my trust in His Spirit. A video can't answer my concerns if they don't exist.

second, assuming the people in the video are who the say they are, how exactly is one persons inability to answer questions evidence that there are no answers? There are plenty of people who are Americans who can't tell us who the vice president is. If we play a video of those people does it prove no one can answer the question? Or that the us government doesn't exist? At best your video proves the person being asked questions doesn't know how to respond. Hardly a smoking gun.

Bully for you, but it's not really your concern. If they are happy with their paths, and not infringing on your rights, then it is None Of Your Business how they practice their faith.

and no one is forcing you to read this.

And no one is forcing you to post it.

and I bet you didn't even read one link or article- even from ex-mormons.

I find it interesting that you have to rely on the testimony of others to make your point. You have no witness of your own. You said to try the spirits and yet you don't. Rather then study the book of Mormon for yourself you have to rely on others.

the Lord says prove all things. Dont cut and paste what others say. The Lord says to trust In Him in all things. Bot trust the arm of the flesh. That is what you are doing.

read the Book of Mormon for yourself. Ponder the message of the Living Christ in its pages and ask the Lord trusting in Him. He invites all men to learn of Him. He will reveal with power by the Holy Spirit that they are His words.

are you afraid God will reveal the truth to you? Or do you God will let you be deceived ? Are you of so little faith?

thats hilarious. I rely on the testimony of the Holy Spirit. You rely on a false "prophet" who has been proven false many times. lol.

which testimony of Joseph has been proven false? His testimony was that Jesus is the Christ. You want to prove that testimony false?

you are making two contradictory claims you say the bible is all that God has revealed and is alone sufficient. Yet you claim to listen to the Spirit.

if you listen to the Spirit you are receiving the word of the Lord as He speaks it to you. You are receiving scriptures. How can you receive the Spirit if you declare the bible all the word of God there is?

when Christ went to His death he promised His disciples he would send the Holy Ghost to lead them. he didn't promise to send them the bible. The Bible came by power and inspiration of the Holy Ghost. And the Holy Ghost still speaks the Word of God and can teach us countless things not found in the Bible.

if the spirit tells you to speak to someone of Christ, that prompting is just as much scripture to you as the Bible is.

the Book of Mormon was written and abridged by the power of the Holy Spirit by those who saw Christ in the Americas. It was written to convince men to come to Christ and be saved. It contains His doctrine and ministry to the people. And it was translated for us by Gods power as Isaiah promised. Because the Lord is using it to do a marvelous work and a wonder among the people. He is using it to gather Israel again.

I invite you to read it for yourself. Dont rely on what others say. Even me. Read this volume. Read the testimony of the witnesses. And ask the Lord in the name of Jesus Christ whether it's true. And He will proved to you by the Holy Spirit that it is. The heavens are open. We just have to expose ourselves to it's light

Ninja does not understand the Bible is what he is really saying.

and you do? You still haven't given me one reason why you are a Christian. Why are you a Christian? And yes, parts of the bible are literal.

because he believes in Christ. Why else would any of us be Christians? He loved us so much that He died for us. How could we not believe in Him? How could we not love Him back?

Why should it 'line up with the bible'?

Why not let people believe what they choose to believe?

I'm not Mormon and find the whole concept more than a little silly, but I don't see Mormons cause problems for anyone elše, so good luck to them, I say.

good luck is right- good luck trying to get to Heaven. Jesus answered what must I do to be saved? Be born again.

In other words your beliefs are right, and everyone's to be mocked.

Still think you'll get into heaven?

I doubt it, somehow.

Jesus never struck me as a guy to reward intolerance.

all of us are sinners, me included- thank God we don't have to be perfect to go to Heaven, thanks to Jesus.

yes we do need to be perfect. We are made perfect through Christ. As we repent and use the atonement to overcome our sins, Christ cleanses us from sin and empowers us to be like He is

did you think He wasn't telling the truth in Mathew 5 when He commanded us to be perfect? Or do you think He was commanding us to do the impossible?

Forum List

Back