Morning Consult Poll: Trump 42%, Carson 12%, Cruz 10%

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Just spreading the good news, and pissing off Liberals and Moderate Coward Republicans!

Morning Consult ^ | 1/14/2015 | Morning Consult
New Poll: GOP Candidates Face Low Favorability Ratings Ahead of Debate WASHINGTON (January 14, 2015) — A new Morning Consult poll finds that Donald Trump continues to lead his Republican rivals by 30 percentage points ahead of tonight’s debate in South Carolina.

2mw2Sws.png

It's not pissing me off. I'm just mystified by how eager you guys are to throw away a very winnable election.

It's not pissing me off. I'm just mystified by how eager you guys are to throw away a very winnable election.

And we wonder how you can be wrong so much!

If Trump wins your nomination feel free to bookmark this thread and return to it next November telling me how wrong I am after he gets obliterated by Bernie or Hillary.

• Banned

If Trump wins your nomination feel free to bookmark this thread and return to it next November telling me how wrong I am after he gets obliterated by Bernie or Hillary.

Well he'll probably run against Joe "The World's Dumbest Politician and Sexual abuser" Biden, after the Hildebeast is indicted on multiple felonies, and The Bern discovers he's running for the presidency of the U.S. A., and NOT CUBA!

Just spreading the good news, and pissing off Liberals and Moderate Coward Republicans!

New Poll: GOP Candidates Face Low Favorability Ratings Ahead of Debate WASHINGTON (January 14, 2015) — A new Morning Consult poll finds that Donald Trump continues to lead his Republican rivals by 30 percentage points ahead of tonight’s debate in South Carolina.

2mw2Sws.png
You've decided to join the dingbat Sarahgop I see

Well he'll probably run against Joe "The World's Dumbest Politician and Sexual abuser" Biden, after the Hildebeast is indicted on multiple felonies

Is that indictment coming right after Obama gets impeached for being born in Kenya?

2mw2Sws.png
You've decided to join the dingbat Sarahgop I see

Well, if it makes you happy, I'd be just as happy with Ted Cruz! Being that the 2 men have a MAJORITY of Republican voters if added together!

Well he'll probably run against Joe "The World's Dumbest Politician and Sexual abuser" Biden, after the Hildebeast is indicted on multiple felonies

Is that indictment coming right after Obama gets impeached for being born in Kenya?

He may not have been born in kenya, but I'd bet $100 that his College records say he was an Indonesian citizen and got a scholarship because of it!

I Trump turns his supporters into voters you will be eating your words.
Just like Obama got the dumbfucks to vote in mass it appears Trump may have that same Ability

Obama was far more appealing to the electorate as a whole than Trump is.

Last night Trump Rally in Florida... Yes, these people only wait 90 minutes to get into a stadium to see Trump, but WON'T Spend 15 minutes going to the local precinct to VOTE FOR HIM.... :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

trump-rally-pensacola-5.jpg

Last night Trump Rally in Florida... Yes, these people only wait 90 minutes to get into a stadium to see Trump, but WON'T Spend 15 minutes going to the local precinct to VOTE FOR HIM.... :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

The people doing that don't constitute enough of a counter to the rest of us who are sane.

Just like Obama got the dumbfucks to vote in mass it appears Trump may have that same Ability

Yes, WHITE GUILT was a powerful force!

The people doing that don't constitute enough of a counter to the rest of us who are sane.

You spelled INSANE wrong!

The crowds Trump draws in say you're full of shit.

I'm not surprised you don't see the possibility

Forum List

Back