Morning Joe skewers gop's MORAL outrage of Trump's racism

No, he's not a member of the National Council of La Raza.

He is a member of the California La Raza Lawyers Association which has noting to do with the National Council of La Raza, but I'm sure you won't be able to get past the name.

Read my post again HJ. La Raza Lawyers. Oh and I understand that name very well thank you very much. And I don't blame Trump one iota for going for the jugular on this. It's a multi million dollar lawsuit. You don't think Trump is just going to take shit over the Judge appointing a firm that gave the Clintons hundreds of thousands of dollar do you?

Law Firm Behind Trump University Lawsuit Gave Big Money to the Clintons

Fine, what was your point in saying "La Raza Lawyers" then? Were you referring to the California lawyers group or the National Council of La Raza that you guys always shit bricks about? They are entirely two separate things.

And what does the judge have to do with the law firm bringing the class action lawsuit?

What does the Judge have to do with the law firm? Are you kidding?

… In addition to certifying the class, Judge Curiel on Friday appointed Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP and Zeldes Haeggquist & Eck LLP as class counsel.

Rigged: The Trial of Trump University | The American Spectator

Third down on links and affiliates.

Hispanic Scholarship Fund

League of United Latin American Citizens

National Council of La Raza

National Latino Peace Officers Association

California Chicano News Media Association

Hispanic Chamber of Commerce

http://larazalawyers.net/id3.html

He's not a member of the law firm and there you go, pretending you knew the difference between the the California La Raza Lawyers group and the National Council of La Raza. You obviously don't.

I never said he was a member of the law firm. And of course there is a difference between the California legal group and the National Council.

But don't try to hand me any shit that Trump isn't dealing with a Judge who is dedicated to Latino causes and community and appoints Clinton loving law firms to try to take Trump out. Glaring bias.

And Curiel himself goes out of his way to make sure everyone knows he's Latino for crying out loud. And consequently Trump has every right to beat the drum that he's getting shafted politically with the lawsuit.

I guess only a Caucasian German American would be acceptable to Trump. No bias there.

No Polocks or Micks either.

Last edited:
Read my post again HJ. La Raza Lawyers. Oh and I understand that name very well thank you very much. And I don't blame Trump one iota for going for the jugular on this. It's a multi million dollar lawsuit. You don't think Trump is just going to take shit over the Judge appointing a firm that gave the Clintons hundreds of thousands of dollar do you?

Fine, what was your point in saying "La Raza Lawyers" then? Were you referring to the California lawyers group or the National Council of La Raza that you guys always shit bricks about? They are entirely two separate things.

And what does the judge have to do with the law firm bringing the class action lawsuit?

… In addition to certifying the class, Judge Curiel on Friday appointed Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP and Zeldes Haeggquist & Eck LLP as class counsel.

He's not a member of the law firm and there you go, pretending you knew the difference between the the California La Raza Lawyers group and the National Council of La Raza. You obviously don't.

I never said he was a member of the law firm. And of course there is a difference between the California legal group and the National Council.

But don't try to hand me any shit that Trump isn't dealing with a Judge who is dedicated to Latino causes and community and appoints Clinton loving law firms to try to take Trump out. Glaring bias.

And Curiel himself goes out of his way to make sure everyone knows he's Latino for crying out loud. And consequently Trump has every right to beat the drum that he's getting shafted politically with the lawsuit.

Then why did you post a link to the National Council of La Raza, he's not a member? Being Hispanic, even promoting Hispanic causes is not a conflict of interest in the Trump U case. Now, if the judge had previously had an association with Trump or if the judge took courses at Trump U and was or was not ripped off as others appear to have been then there would be a conflict of interest.
Sorry. Not quite white enough to get past all of the hateful rhetoric Trump has espoused.

Then why did you post a link to the National Council of La Raza, he's not a member? Being Hispanic, even promoting Hispanic causes is not a conflict of interest in the Trump U case. Now, if the judge had previously had an association with Trump or if the judge took courses at Trump U and was or was not ripped off as others appear to have been then there would be a conflict of interest.
Sorry. Not quite white enough to get past all of the hateful rhetoric Trump has espoused.

The only judge who meets Trump's standards is Casper the friendly Aryan.

Riiiiiiiiiighto! Can you imagine a Judge that had been a member of the Aryan Brotherhood in their youth presiding over a multi million dollar lawsuit against Reverend Sharpton?

Think of the screams and the wailing an gnashing of teeth especially if that same Judge appointed a couple of law firms that only donated to Republicans?

:lmao:

Get real. Trump has every right to launch a tirade against these liberal Clinton wankers.

Riiiiiiiiiighto! Can you imagine a Judge that had been a member of the Aryan Brotherhood in their youth presiding over a multi million dollar lawsuit against Reverend Sharpton?

Think of the screams and the wailing an gnashing of teeth especially if that same Judge appointed a couple of law firms that only donated to Republicans?

:lmao:

Get real. Trump has every right to launch a tirade against these liberal Clinton wankers.

Could I imagine a judge whose stated belief is that black people are inferior presiding over a case with someone of Sharpton's notoriety?

No, a high school diploma would get in the way among many other hurdles.

Forum List

Back