Morning Joe skewers gop's MORAL outrage of Trump's racism

There is nothing racist about Trump stating the obvious. First of all, Latino is not a race, it's an ethnicity. Secondly, nothing Trump said is untrue.

Think back to Sonya Sotamayor- she told us that she was a "wise Latina" and that her "heritage" would influence her decisions as a judge. Nobody was outraged by that. . It was expected! .That is the reason Obama nominated her! She was a guaranteed vote for her "side". We were told by LWNJ's that "this is a good thing!!"

This Obama Appointed, Democrat, "latino" Judge is going to be influenced by his "Latino" heritage. . DUH!! He knows what his own “side” expects him to do and so does everyone else. That is why Obama appointed him!

The LWNJ's constantly remind us that "any criticism—however fair or factual—that touches on a specific group will inevitably arouse the ire of that group.......

Don’t say anything negative about immigration or the Hispanics will never vote for you!
Don’t say anything critical of Islamic terror or more Muslims will hate us!

But when Trump uses that same logic—"I’ve criticized Mexican immigration so it’s likely this judge won’t like me"—he’s a villain.

:cuckoo:

You might find an argument about morality on the right but you can never make an argument about morality regarding democrat candidates. It must be easy to run on the platform of no morality or family values. Joe knows it.
Joe is a lib appeaser. Only Libs watch his show anyway :)

He's not popular with liberals, sorry.
Must be. You dopes keep quoting him.

He's not a Trump die-hard (or at least he's not now) so, why wouldn't any anti-authoritarian this side of Attila the Hun quote him when he says something many agree with?

There is nothing racist about Trump stating the obvious. First of all, Latino is not a race, it's an ethnicity. Secondly, nothing Trump said is untrue.

Think back to Sonya Sotamayor- she told us that she was a "wise Latina" and that her "heritage" would influence her decisions as a judge. Nobody was outraged by that. . It was expected! .That is the reason Obama nominated her! She was a guaranteed vote for her "side". We were told by LWNJ's that "this is a good thing!!"

This Obama Appointed, Democrat, "latino" Judge is going to be influenced by his "Latino" heritage. . DUH!! He knows what his own “side” expects him to do and so does everyone else. That is why Obama appointed him!

The LWNJ's constantly remind us that "any criticism—however fair or factual—that touches on a specific group will inevitably arouse the ire of that group.......

Don’t say anything negative about immigration or the Hispanics will never vote for you!

But when Trump uses that same logic—"I’ve criticized Mexican immigration so it’s likely this judge won’t like me"—he’s a villain.

A lot of windbaggery going on there and we can throw it all away as none of it relates to the Trump U case.

California La Raza Lawyers Association

La Raza Lawyers of California is an independent unincorporated association of Lawyers organized in 1977 to support Chicano and Latino Lawyers in California and serve as a statewide network for local affiliate La Raza Lawyers Groups. We meet quarterly at various locations around the state and represent 16 different local organizations with over 2,000 attorneys. We are affiliated with the . Hispanic National Bar Association

If I were a judge and were affiliated with a group called the White race and our charter were to support white Anglo lawyers and we were affiliated with a (White Anglo national bar association) should I recuse myself from presiding over a case involving a Hispanic candidate for public office during a national campaign?
Why is there a Hispanic National Bar Association in the first place? Can you say racism?

You might find an argument about morality on the right but you can never make an argument about morality regarding democrat candidates. It must be easy to run on the platform of no morality or family values. Joe knows it.

He's not a Trump die-hard (or at least he's not now) so, why wouldn't any anti-authoritarian this side of Attila the Hun quote him when he says something many agree with?
It's okay don't cry. Everyone knows only libs watch his show.

It's okay don't cry. Everyone knows only libs watch his show.

Cry? I can't think of any liberals that watch his show.

Morning Joe = a MSNBC approved version of conservative politics. Where the host props up lib talking points so they can quote the honorary "conservative" to stress their liberal view points.

The Judge is with LaRaza Lawyers and he appointed Clinton devotees to argue for the plaintiffs. Makes sense to me that Trump is ratcheting up the heat over this.

No, he's not a member of the National Council of La Raza.

He is a member of the California La Raza Lawyers Association which has noting to do with the National Council of La Raza, but I'm sure you won't be able to get past the name.

Read my post again HJ. La Raza Lawyers. Oh and I understand that name very well thank you very much. And I don't blame Trump one iota for going for the jugular on this. It's a multi million dollar lawsuit. You don't think Trump is just going to take shit over the Judge appointing a firm that gave the Clintons hundreds of thousands of dollar do you?

Law Firm Behind Trump University Lawsuit Gave Big Money to the Clintons

Fine, what was your point in saying "La Raza Lawyers" then? Were you referring to the California lawyers group or the National Council of La Raza that you guys always shit bricks about? They are entirely two separate things.

And what does the judge have to do with the law firm bringing the class action lawsuit?

What does the Judge have to do with the law firm? Are you kidding?

… In addition to certifying the class, Judge Curiel on Friday appointed Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP and Zeldes Haeggquist & Eck LLP as class counsel.

Rigged: The Trial of Trump University | The American Spectator

Third down on links and affiliates.

Hispanic Scholarship Fund

League of United Latin American Citizens

National Council of La Raza

National Latino Peace Officers Association

California Chicano News Media Association

Hispanic Chamber of Commerce

http://larazalawyers.net/id3.html

The Judge is with LaRaza Lawyers and he appointed Clinton devotees to argue for the plaintiffs. Makes sense to me that Trump is ratcheting up the heat over this.

He is a member of the California La Raza Lawyers Association which has noting to do with the National Council of La Raza, but I'm sure you won't be able to get past the name.

Read my post again HJ. La Raza Lawyers. Oh and I understand that name very well thank you very much. And I don't blame Trump one iota for going for the jugular on this. It's a multi million dollar lawsuit. You don't think Trump is just going to take shit over the Judge appointing a firm that gave the Clintons hundreds of thousands of dollar do you?

Fine, what was your point in saying "La Raza Lawyers" then? Were you referring to the California lawyers group or the National Council of La Raza that you guys always shit bricks about? They are entirely two separate things.

And what does the judge have to do with the law firm bringing the class action lawsuit?

… In addition to certifying the class, Judge Curiel on Friday appointed Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP and Zeldes Haeggquist & Eck LLP as class counsel.

He's not a member of the law firm and there you go, pretending you knew the difference between the the California La Raza Lawyers group and the National Council of La Raza. You obviously don't.

It's completely racist to suggest that a Hispanic judge or a Muslim judge would be unable to be unbiased. To suggest that a minority is unable to be fair to a white man is racist.

California La Raza Lawyers Association

La Raza Lawyers of California is an independent unincorporated association of Lawyers organized in 1977 to support Chicano and Latino Lawyers in California and serve as a statewide network for local affiliate La Raza Lawyers Groups. We meet quarterly at various locations around the state and represent 16 different local organizations with over 2,000 attorneys. We are affiliated with the . Hispanic National Bar Association

If I were a judge and were affiliated with a group called the White race and our charter were to support white Anglo lawyers and we were affiliated with a (White Anglo national bar association) should I recuse myself from presiding over a case involving a Hispanic candidate for public office during a national campaign?
Why is there a Hispanic National Bar Association in the first place? Can you say racism?

Rube.

Morning Joe = a MSNBC approved version of conservative politics. Where the host props up lib talking points so they can quote the honorary "conservative" to stress their liberal view points.

Respond to the OP, not morning Joe madam deflector.

He's not a member of the law firm and there you go, pretending you knew the difference between the the California La Raza Lawyers group and the National Council of La Raza. You obviously don't.

I never said he was a member of the law firm. And of course there is a difference between the California legal group and the National Council.

But don't try to hand me any shit that Trump isn't dealing with a Judge who is dedicated to Latino causes and community and appoints Clinton loving law firms to try to take Trump out. Glaring bias.

And Curiel himself goes out of his way to make sure everyone knows he's Latino for crying out loud. And consequently Trump has every right to beat the drum that he's getting shafted politically with the lawsuit.

I never said he was a member of the law firm. And of course there is a difference between the California legal group and the National Council.

But don't try to hand me any shit that Trump isn't dealing with a Judge who is dedicated to Latino causes and community and appoints Clinton loving law firms to try to take Trump out. Glaring bias.

And Curiel himself goes out of his way to make sure everyone knows he's Latino for crying out loud. And consequently Trump has every right to beat the drum that he's getting shafted politically with the lawsuit.

Then why did you post a link to the National Council of La Raza, he's not a member? Being Hispanic, even promoting Hispanic causes is not a conflict of interest in the Trump U case. Now, if the judge had previously had an association with Trump or if the judge took courses at Trump U and was or was not ripped off as others appear to have been then there would be a conflict of interest.

Forum List

Back