Morti culturally aproppriating the germans/southerngermans/austrians

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Gentleman's Club
I was at a side trip to Pöstlingberg, it is one of the most popular destinations for a side trip in upper austria, it is near Linz, and for fun i had a "trachten shorts" on in the look of a lederhosen but it isnt a real lederhosen, it is not leather, it is a bermuda or something in the look of trachten ... and a trachten polo shirt, and a trachten vest....

Last edited:
I was at a side trip to Pöstlingberg, it is one of the most popular destinations for a side trip in upper austria, it is near Linz, and for fun i had a "trachten shorts" on in the look of a lederhosen but it isnt a real lederhosen, it is not leather, it is a bermuda or something in the look of trachten ... and a trachten polo shirt, and a trachten vest....

Damn Morti. That's some big tits.

Damn Morti. That's some big tits.
Have asked for a transitioning report several times .And Mortuary , you must never wear big flowing cardigans when you are obese . You must look for lines which hide the curves and rolls of fat .And never wear all drab colours . Clueless.And do not smile too openly -- frightening .

I wonder where we'd find another match...

iu

Morty is plotting to take over Europe, and soon, probably. Given the vapid response to its first land war in 85 years, a small gang of Gypsies in restored Yugos could take it down.

Hey, good to see you didn't write off usmb altogether..

I thought you had...

but we are more interested in ... things other than places you have visited (that some of us will never be able to visit)

like what you think about the 2024 election...

or selection or whatever...

Thats no Shit!!!
I guess thats what happens when you live on the government dole for years on end.
And being a lazy slob.
He complains about people ragging on gypsy's yet he does everything he can to perpetuate the image.

You people are acting in an un-Christian way. probably bc you are not Christians...

don't you think Morti feels badly enough that he is over weight? But you have to pile on... sheez...

Maybe YOU are a glutton.. but have a fast metabolism so it doesn't show? God knows.. But gluttony is wrong even if you don't gain weight.

In any case, if Morti is reading this, I hope he takes up a coffee habit. It helps you lose weight. AND it helps w/ depression.. a lot IMO

Atkins is good IMO.. forces the body to burn off fat and excess glucose stored in the liver..

Also, not eating will actually make your metabolism slow down, so not at all a good way to lose weight... best way is to eat small meals/snacks throughout the day, to make your body rev up the metabolism.. burn off stuff faster..

Fasting is good but it won't help you lose weight. You will actually gain if you do a lot of that...

You people are acting in an un-Christian way. probably bc you are not Christians...

don't you think Morti feels badly enough that he is over weight? But you have to pile on... sheez...

Maybe YOU are a glutton.. but have a fast metabolism so it doesn't show? God knows.. But gluttony is wrong even if you don't gain weight.

In any case, if Morti is reading this, I hope he takes up a coffee habit. It helps you lose weight. AND it helps w/ depression.. a lot IMO

Atkins is good IMO.. forces the body to burn off fat and excess glucose stored in the liver..

Also, not eating will actually make your metabolism slow down, so not at all a good way to lose weight... best way is to eat small meals/snacks throughout the day, to make your body rev up the metabolism.. burn off stuff faster..

Fasting is good but it won't help you lose weight. You will actually gain if you do a lot of that...

Not my job to coddle Mort.
He needs to wake the fuck up because he obviously doesnt give a fuck that he's fat.
He has nothing but time on his hands since he doesnt work so it's all on him.

For all your problems.. you are lucky you can at least drive to such wonderful destinations near you.

Forum List

Back