Moscow propagandists are already calling Alaska "ours". my MAGA and commie friends, maybe its to Moscow empire to " find out "?

maybe its time to invite them to try to come take it?

• Yes!

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • no, Moscow empire is too strong

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
my MAGA and commie friends, maybe its to Moscow empire to " find out "?
Muscovites have been making that claim for over 30 years . maybe its time to invite 🇷🇺 them to try to come take it?
ps
Why Alaska? The colonization of Alaska was a project by the Moscow empire with the objective to use it as starting point for the colonization of both Americas, down to Cape Horn. After Crimean war Moscow Tsar was a Bankrupt (as Putin today) and he was very happy to sell it to the U.S.

You got it wrong Nitwin. Ukrainian extortionists are spreading propaganda concerning Russia in order to influence an American election
said a 🇷🇺 Moscow lover
reality :

my MAGA and commie friends, maybe its to Moscow empire to " find out "?
Muscovites have been making that claim for over 30 years . maybe its time to invite 🇷🇺 them to try to come take it?
ps
Why Alaska? The colonization of Alaska was a project by the Moscow empire with the objective to use it as starting point for the colonization of both Americas, down to Cape Horn. After Crimean war Moscow Tsar was a Bankrupt (as Putin today) and he was very happy to sell it to the U.S.

Zzz.

Litwin. You’re a dope. Just give it up.

Putin sucks dead donkey dick. You just suck, period.

said a 🇷🇺 Moscow lover

Liar. I loathe Putin. And I’m rooting for Ukraine. Damn, your shit is lame. As are you.

Stop posting. You won’t appear quite so tragically retarded that way.

i called

whitehall for Moscow 🇷🇺 lover not you. take your pills old man​

herohealth%2F060c57c3-c744-4109-8d2a-71fcee9bde11_pill-container-1200x800.png

The Russians are the Second-Best Army in Ukraine... I don't think the US Army has anything to worry about at the moment.... :auiqs.jpg:

I think the Eskimos and Yukon Cornelius's will give Russians what for! :D

It'll be like Red Dawn up in that motherfucker!

I think the Eskimos and Yukon Cornelius's will give Russians what for! :D

It'll be like Red Dawn up in that motherfucker!
dont you think that we should not wait and instead actively support anti - colonial uprisings in Moscow🇷🇺empire ?

Forum List

Back