Zone1 *Moses, Whom Rocked The World*

So you will never become a deep thinker. Somehow I will try to live with that....:auiqs.jpg:
How deep of a thinker do you need to be when the command to not fuck men in the butt is next to the command to not fuck one's mother. Seems straightforward enough to me.

Could it possibly be that you disagree with the command because you have a horse in the race per chance?

Last edited:
One of the reasons for "the problems" is that when the Babylonian exiles returned to Israel they brought with them many slightly differing traditions of the stories about Moses which were then somewhat awkwardly woven together by unknown editors into its current form.

The link I posted is from a Jewish scholar. Did you read it?

1. I see no problem with Moses, he was (the) perfect man, better than any, Man, that came, before or after.

a liar and murderer - they live in torment for their crimes and the congregants who likewise persecute and victimize the innocent what they have included in their written documents as that of moses.

certainly not the same as jesus ... no likeness whatsoever.

How deep of a thinker do you need to be when the command to not fuck men in the butt is next to the command to not fuck one's mother. Seems straightforward enough to me.
I read the command and saw nothing about butt fucking. Thats the produce of your defiled and contaminated mind. What it actually says has deeper implications that have nothing do do with sex, pervert. Just like kosher law is not about food even though it clearly says that the flesh of swine who do not ruminate is unclean which has deeper implications that actually reflect Divine wisdom that surpasses even modern knowledge about the cause and effect, the symptoms and cure, for many forms of mental illness.

Like yours.

Could it possibly be that you disagree with the command because you have a horse in the race per chance?
I am revealing in words what I have learned while standing in the presence of my God so now is the time when truth, which has been for so long unfruitful, will finally come to light

And there isn't a damn thing that you can do about it.

Two people have been jerking off in church. One has been taken. The other left behind.

Two people have been farting in a mosque... One has been taken. The other left behind...

Left behind like you ding, a gnarling little wart oozing bile and giving off putrid smells.

Last edited:
not SYMPTOMS---symptoms are subjective (to the patient) --
SIGNS ---signs are the features which the physician observes
Thank you professor.

When someone can't grasp the absurdity of seeking spiritual life from a lifeless matzo made by human hands, that qualifies as a sign of his demise, a deeply disturbing and terrifying fate, insanity, what your ancestors were trying to describe by calling it a curse.

Death. failure to keep your mind pure. lifeless as a corpse without breath, the breath of life

The symptoms subjective to this jerk off corpse; oblivious obstinate stupidity, derision, vulgarity, perversity, salaciousness, pretense, and self loathing pusillanimous pomposity.

He may never live again, if he ever did. Its a sad story, one many children can learn from.

She was lost and gone forever, dreadful sorry, dingaling......:icon_sjung:

Last edited:
I read the command and saw nothing about butt fucking. Thats the produce of your defiled and contaminated mind. What it actually says has deeper implications that have nothing do do with sex, pervert. Just like kosher law is not about food even though it clearly says that the flesh of swine who do not ruminate is unclean which has deeper implications that actually reflect Divine wisdom that surpasses even modern knowledge about the cause and effect, the symptoms and cure, for many forms of mental illness.

Like yours.

I am revealing in words what I have learned while standing in the presence of my God so now is the time when truth, which has been for so long unfruitful, will finally come to light

And there isn't a damn thing that you can do about it.

Two people have been jerking off in church. One has been taken. The other left behind.

Two people have been farting in a mosque... One has been taken. The other left behind...

Left behind like you ding, a gnarling little wart oozing bile and giving off putrid smells.
You are a moron. That entire passage dealt with sex. The improper kind.

Moses wasn't perfect. He also had human imperfections such as a temper, a speech impediment, fear and self-doubt. He also murdered that Egyptian who was beat a Jew. But in spite of those things, God chose him to lead the Israelites.

According to the Bible, Moses died and was in Abraham's bosom in Hades. Jesus mentioned Moses being in Hades in Luke 16:14-31. Jesus also descended into Hades when He died, and brought all of the righteous people with Him.

Did Moses Go to Heaven? Get The Facts! – ChristianHow
Gently disagree that Abraham (or Lazarus) was in Hades. The passage referenced I believe is a teaching parable but the thesis is that the beggar in torment in Hades could see Abraham and Lazarus far away and called out to them for mercy. But the inference was not that Abraham and Lazarus were also in Hades. The passage is pretty clear that Moses and Lazarus were not in any kind of torment which could be assumed they were in Heaven, and there was no access across the chasm between Hades and Heaven so that nobody in one place could go to the other.

Obviously the references to Moses in the Bible reflect a miniscule amount of the the whole history that spanned more than half a century. The story of Moses greatly illustrates a common Biblical theme of God calling and using quite unlikely and flawed people to accomplish great things.

So when Jesus said, "Only an adulterous generation seeks a sign" the subject was sex?

Brilliant!

By the way, is it only about butt fucking? Can women lie together? What about oral sex?

Is all of that sex the improper kind too? :auiqs.jpg:

And you didn't believe the nuns when they told you that you would go blind masturbating.

I am very impressed by the many wonderful things praying to matzos has done for you.

:aug08_031:
Only you would argue a command against improper sexual relations in a long list of commands against improper sexual relations in a chapter that starts off with don't do as these people have done... isn't a command against improper sexual relations. I can only assume you are making this argument because you like having improper sexual relations.

Forum List

Back