Mossad: "Our Man In Syria"

We can also send you some jewish aliens as gift to your country.

And here we were going to obtain a magic horsey for Freeman so that he could emulate his prophet and fly away in the sky. By the way, Freeman, Jews have been in America since the American Revolution and even before. However, being educated in a madrassa, I doubt that you were taught that. Hmm, wonder where Freeman's madrassa was located.

Nice! let some jewish aliens build settlements there and proclaim ethnic state.

I have a better idea, Freeman. Let the West deport all the Muslims back to the country of their origin. Then these countries in the West will be safer places to live. After all, we read about how in Europe the prison population is being made up of more and more of Muslims, and there are articles about them raping their way across Europe. Hmm, wonder why Freeman left his country of origin. After all, why would he want to breathe the same air as us Infidels?

And here we were going to obtain a magic horsey for Freeman so that he could emulate his prophet and fly away in the sky. By the way, Freeman, Jews have been in America since the American Revolution and even before. However, being educated in a madrassa, I doubt that you were taught that. Hmm, wonder where Freeman's madrassa was located.

I have a better idea, Freeman. Let the West deport all the Muslims back to the country of their origin. Then these countries in the West will be safer places to live. After all, we read about how in Europe the prison population is being made up of more and more of Muslims, and there are articles about them raping their way across Europe. Hmm, wonder why Freeman left his country of origin. After all, why would he want to breathe the same air as us Infidels?
Why you always escape from the main subject?

I'll gladly answer you, Israel signed peace with Jordan and Egypt as trying to establish normal peace with the neighboring countries although being attacked by them 5 against 1, Israel also was trying to make peace with Lebanon which is ruled under Hezbollah now.
With Assad in the past, we had some sort of advance in the talks, now days I heard that Israel support the rebels.
Syria: Israel Sending Fighters to Help Rebels - Middle East - News - Arutz Sheva
"Better the snake you know" - Jewish saying.

Why, Freeman, you dragged in Jewish aliens, so I would imagine I was free to say that I have a better idea. Are you denying all the crimes committed by your brethren in Europe? Don't you think the native people in Europe are tired of all these crimes when they were nice enough to allow your brethren into their countries?

Gee, I wonder if Freeman thinks that Jewish aliens come from some solar system that no one is aware of yet. With Muslim mentality, I wouldn't doubt that he does. After seeing a Muslim woman post numerous times about people being turned into animals, I asked her if she really thought that people could be turned into animals. She answered in the affirmative. Imagine in this day and age people actually believing that. So it really would not be surprising to think that Freeman actually believe in Jewish aliens from outer space.

Why, Freeman, you dragged in Jewish aliens, so I would imagine I was free to say that I have a better idea. Are you denying all the crimes committed by your brethren in Europe? Don't you think the native people in Europe are tired of all these crimes when they were nice enough to allow your brethren into their countries?

Gee, I wonder if Freeman thinks that Jewish aliens come from some solar system that no one is aware of yet. With Muslim mentality, I wouldn't doubt that he does. After seeing a Muslim woman post numerous times about people being turned into animals, I asked her if she really thought that people could be turned into animals. She answered in the affirmative. Imagine in this day and age people actually believing that. So it really would not be surprising to think that Freeman actually believe in Jewish aliens from outer space.

Sally,
I can't tell you how to feel about any particular poster, but Freeman is far and away the most boring of the Jew haters; his threads are in the Ambien category.
I'd simply let it go.

Sally,
I can't tell you how to feel about any particular poster, but Freeman is far and away the most boring of the Jew haters; his threads are in the Ambien category.
I'd simply let it go.

It's actually fun to say something to this Muslim extremist, as boring as he actually is. Plus it is obvious that he runs to the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites so let the other viewers know about this so they don't take the lies from the hate sites as Gospel truth. Hmm, I still wonder from which country he immigrated. It is very easy to figure out that he wasn't born in the West. Maybe he is keeping it as a deep, dark secret. Most people are not ashamed to say where they came from originally.

For all we know, Freeman is the representative of some extremists group. Do you really think these extremists don't post on forums and message boards? That is why the FBI and other Intelligence Agencies in the West keep track of posters to see if they will cause any problems to the citizens of the countries in which they are now residing.
Why should I think those extremists don´t post in forums?

Who are you to rank people as extremists or not extremists?!

Do your mollah friends who send thousands of terrorists to Syria not extremists?!

Since Assad is "Israeli" ally he would continue to destroy the country.

They do page titled "Assad or we burn the country"
https://www.facebook.com/ALIALASSAD.ALIALASSAD9999
You are cheerleading FSA and Al Nusra so you are an extremist - at least.

Sally,
I'd simply let it go.

It's actually fun to say something to this Muslim extremist, as boring as he actually is. Plus it is obvious that he runs to the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites so let the other viewers know about this so they don't take the lies from the hate sites as Gospel truth. Hmm, I still wonder from which country he immigrated. It is very easy to figure out that he wasn't born in the West. Maybe he is keeping it as a deep, dark secret. Most people are not ashamed to say where they came from originally.

I don't have any problem with jews but only zionazis are digusting.
As you are big ignorant you try to avoid the issue on each thread and masturbate your hate against muslims...not civilian behavior!
Try to be civilian!

Sally,
I'd simply let it go.

I don't have any problem with jews but only zionazis are digusting.
As you are big ignorant you try to avoid the issue on each thread and masturbate your hate against muslims...not civilian behavior!
Try to be civilian!
There you go:
Syria: Israel Sending Fighters to Help Rebels - Middle East - News - Arutz Sheva
Israel is backing Assad, claims Syrian Muslim Brotherhood official in scathing interview | The Times of Israel
Now which side are we in?
Its all bunch of stupid rumors nothing beyond.
You really expect the Mossad (Israel MOST secret agency) to be so easily exposed while in every corner wolves like you trying to expose them?

Why should I think those extremists don´t post in forums?

Do your mollah friends who send thousands of terrorists to Syria not extremists?!

Anyone can tell you that you are cheerleading Irans mollahs and their terrorists in Syria so you are extremist at least.

WWbNcpw5T7q57d4eYK5fGw.jpeg

Anyone can tell you that you are cheerleading Irans mollahs and their terrorists in Syria so you are extremist at least.

People can tell a lot. The Iranian support for Syria is reasonable and good and does not reduce the Syrian government´s sovereignty by the way.
al-nosra1-1508x706_c.jpg

I'm waiting for your replay on the comment above meanwhile you can see the news, not basing your belief on some very creative cartoons.
PressTV - ?US admits Mossad behind Iran scientists assassinations?

People can tell a lot. The Iranian support for Syria is reasonable and good and does not reduce the Syrian government´s sovereignty by the way.

You see that you support mollahs iran's terrorists so you are extremists!
If your Assad militias is so powerful why mollah recruit terrorists for Syria?!
Iran recruits volunteer fighters for Syrian regime - Washington Times

1017743_496690620432128_2860932144600499546_n.jpg

I thought the rebellion is so powerful, why do they need terrorists from 83 countries?

I thought the rebellion is so powerful, why do they need terrorists from 83 countries?

The opposition refuse the entry of foreigners because it adds the cost for military opposition, but you can't stop the entry of volunteers.

The matter is when mollah state recruits terrorists from many countries to Jihad with dictator!!!

IRAN%2008-08-12%20KHAMENEI%20ASSAD.jpg

The opposition refuse the entry of foreigners because it adds the cost for military opposition, but you can't stop the entry of volunteers.

The matter is when mollah state recruits terrorists from many countries to Jihad with dictator!!!

The bottom line here, which must to obvious to most of the viewers, is that Freeman supports these extremist Muslims who want to take over the world with a new Caliphate. He has nad nothing to say about all the innocent people who have been murdered, wounded or displaced. One thing, though, is that Freeman had better get going running around to the different Muslim countries trying to line up all the others for this new Caliphate or it might fall flat on its face.

Jordanian cleric calls jihadist caliphate 'void' | The Times of Israel

It is proven many times that FSA is the terrorist fraction.

Interesting article by Mossad chief Efraim Halevy in well known journal Foreign Affairs explaining why "Israel" want Assad to stay in Syria.

Israel's Man in Damascus
Why Jerusalem Doesn't Want the Assad Regime to Fall

In October 1995, Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin telephoned Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak to inform him that peace was at hand between Israel and Syria. Two weeks later, Rabin was dead, killed by a reactionary Jewish Israeli fanatic; the peace agreement that Rabin referenced died not long thereafter. But Israeli hopes for an eventual agreement with the Assad regime managed to survive. There have been four subsequent attempts by Israeli prime ministers -- one by Ehud Barak, one by Ehud Olmert, and two by Benjamin Netanyahu -- to forge a peace with Syria.
Israel's Man in Damascus | Foreign Affairs

06ea794c09dfba24b175ec26.jpg

Of course they do!
(1) The alternative is Al Qaeda terrorist. They are the worst people in the world at the moment!
(2) ASSSSSSad might be a rabid antisemite, but he isn't and irrational fundamentalist like the monsters that are trying to overthrow him. Israel also knows him. The Devil you know is better than the Devil you don't.
(3) Under ASSSSSad Syria the countries have kept a relatively cold peace. Neither seems interested going to war with each other. No cross border attacks from Syria have been committed.
(4) The Syrians are massacring each other! What over a half million killed? As long as ASSSSSad clings to power the killing will go on and on! More dead Muslims at Muslim hands. Just sit back and enjoy!

The bottom line here, which must to obvious to most of the viewers, is that Freeman supports these extremist Muslims who want to take over the world with a new Caliphate. He has nad nothing to say about all the innocent people who have been murdered, wounded or displaced. One thing, though, is that Freeman had better get going running around to the different Muslim countries trying to line up all the others for this new Caliphate or it might fall flat on its face.

Jordanian cleric calls jihadist caliphate 'void' | The Times of Israel
You are really a joke!
I have already argued that those trojans of ISIS are pure innovation of regime and Mossad killers to subvert the opposition, it's clear. :arrow:

It is proven many times that FSA is the terrorist fraction.

FSA are deserters from the army.

FSA chief general Salim Idriss.
6e3b8a3c-285b-4d83-858a-075f76230349

Forum List

Back