Most admired man and woman in the world

Good God, Shitlery first, Mooch second and the Oprah third? If that's the top three we're fucking doomed

What a bunch of bullshit

If they bothered to ask any conservatives they would know that Putin and Palin are the most respected in the world

either of them would be a better leader than obozo or the hildebeast. and no, I am not praising the KGB hit man, just acknowledging that he is a good leader who wants to do whats best for his country.
Winner, winner chicken dinner

Please send it over. I like chicken breasts and mashed potatoes with gravy and some cole slaw. Did I win because I made you laugh or because I made a fool of you? just curious.

What a bunch of bullshit

If they bothered to ask any conservatives they would know that Putin and Palin are the most respected in the world

either of them would be a better leader than obozo or the hildebeast. and no, I am not praising the KGB hit man, just acknowledging that he is a good leader who wants to do whats best for his country.

Please send it over. I like chicken breasts and mashed potatoes with gravy and some cole slaw. Did I win because I made you laugh or because I made a fool of you? just curious.
Because you stated your admiration of both Putin AND Palin

doesn't get any better than that

The world couldn't care less about the Pub base hater dupes' opinion. The world's most deluded voters...
FRANCO!!!....whats up Frankie?.....is W.NY thawing yet?....
Had Summer, back to early Spring...the Enchanted Valley flooded, and hopefully trees down in the cemetary missed the parents. Warsaw is ON THE NEWS....Bills looking good. How's the LA team? lol. Rootin g for the Cubs now. Got the Sawx thru-only took 29 years...

When the far left runs a poll the possibilities of their champions and messiah at being the most admired are not unexpected. Even if they are far worse than Bush on every level..

Far worse than Bush? You are truly delusional. And calling Gallup the far left just shows that you are probably the most misinformed person on the planet. You are basing your response on your own fantasies "that Bush is the most admired and better than Obama".........bwahahaha!

And another far left drone swoops in and misses by light years with it's religious propaganda..

You really don't make any sense at all. If you saw something religious in my post, you truly are living in Bubbleland.......
you are wasting your time.....guess what 3 words will be in his reply?....

"The far left"? Those are the only 3 words he knows.

Good God, Shitlery first, Mooch second and the Oprah third? If that's the top three we're fucking doomed

We survived bubblehead GW, I think even Mickey Mouse would do better than any of the clowns in the Republican clown car.

The world couldn't care less about the Pub base hater dupes' opinion. The world's most deluded voters...
FRANCO!!!....whats up Frankie?.....is W.NY thawing yet?....
Had Summer, back to early Spring...the Enchanted Valley flooded, and hopefully trees down in the cemetary missed the parents. Warsaw is ON THE NEWS....Bills looking good. How's the LA team? lol. Rootin g for the Cubs now. Got the Sawx thru-only took 29 years...
the LA team?....screw that....i would think a team would want to move to Orange County over the piece of shit area they are talking about in LA....

OC eh? So that's so different. LA is so comical LOL. Hope all goes well with you my friend. I don't think football craziness is really their talent lol.

What a bunch of bullshit

Palin was a successful governor who took on, and beat, the big oil interests in her state. She was not ready for prime time and was a bad choice for VP. After that fiasco she has used your left wing hate of her to become very very rich. I would call that smart.

Putin was a KGB hit man. He is a terrible person. BUT he is doing what is best for his country and leading them. I call that leadership. Unlike Obozo the kenyan messiah.

We survived bubblehead GW, I think even Mickey Mouse would do better than any of the clowns in the Republican clown car.

your stupidity is only exceeded by your ignorance. But since we are making cartoon references, Donald Duck would be a better president than HRC. Actually a road kill frog would be a better president than HRC

What a bunch of bullshit

Palin was a successful governor who took on, and beat, the big oil interests in her state. She was not ready for prime time and was a bad choice for VP. After that fiasco she has used your left wing hate of her to become very very rich. I would call that smart.

Putin was a KGB hit man. He is a terrible person. BUT he is doing what is best for his country and leading them. I call that leadership. Unlike Obozo the kenyan messiah.
Palin was a successful governor?? She fucking quit. :ack-1: quitters are not successful -- they're quitters. I suppose you think Nixon was a successful president? :eusa_doh:

Rightards say the dumbest shit.

Palin was a successful governor?? She fucking quit. :ack-1: quitters are not successful -- they're quitters. I suppose you think Nixon was a successful president? :eusa_doh:

Rightards say the dumbest shit.

Yes, she was successful as governor of Alaska. She left the job because of all the publicity that she was generating and the negative affects that would have on her ability to effectively govern her state. BTW, she has become very very rich because you libs are so obsessed with her.

Nixon was a very successful president until he started lying about something that was very very insignificant. But unlike Clinton, Nixon put the country first and left rather than put the country through an impeachment hearing.

Hillary Clinton The Most Admired Woman in the world - The Washington Post

According to a recent poll, the most admired man and woman in the world are none other than Obama at 30% and Hillary at 21.

Not only are both Americans, one is a siting President and the other the next President to be.

What are the odds?

Most of the world believes in authoritarian type systems. It is an unfortunate trend that is also happening in the United states which is why shows about the powerful are so popular. I don't think such shows were popular in the 1950s. That was before the dark times, before the communist hippies.

Forum List

Back