Most admired man and woman in the world

Winner, winner chicken dinner

Please send it over. I like chicken breasts and mashed potatoes with gravy and some cole slaw. Did I win because I made you laugh or because I made a fool of you? just curious.
Because you stated your admiration of both Putin AND Palin

doesn't get any better than that

Palin was a successful governor who took on, and beat, the big oil interests in her state. She was not ready for prime time and was a bad choice for VP. After that fiasco she has used your left wing hate of her to become very very rich. I would call that smart.

Putin was a KGB hit man. He is a terrible person. BUT he is doing what is best for his country and leading them. I call that leadership. Unlike Obozo the kenyan messiah.
Palin was a successful governor?? She fucking quit. :ack-1: quitters are not successful -- they're quitters. I suppose you think Nixon was a successful president? :eusa_doh:

Rightards say the dumbest shit.

Yes, she was successful as governor of Alaska. She left the job because of all the publicity that she was generating and the negative affects that would have on her ability to effectively govern her state. BTW, she has become very very rich because you libs are so obsessed with her.

Nixon was a very successful president until he started lying about something that was very very insignificant. But unlike Clinton, Nixon put the country first and left rather than put the country through an impeachment hearing.
There ya have it folks ... quitters are successful.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

No wonder you're a rightie.

What's to admire about either one? Both are crooks and one is a serially accused sex offender.

Oh, wait, that would make them both leftwing darlings.

What's to admire about either one? Both are crooks and one is a serially accused sex offender.

Oh, wait, that would make them both leftwing darlings.
Huh? Which one was accused of a sex offense and what was it?

Hillary Clinton The Most Admired Woman in the world - The Washington Post

According to a recent poll, the most admired man and woman in the world are none other than Obama at 30% and Hillary at 21.

Not only are both Americans, one is a siting President and the other the next President to be.

What are the odds?
I was gonna say Bruce Jenner......
caitlyn_jenner_bruce_jenner_july_2015_vanity_fair_cover_1amproj-1amprqp.jpg

Last edited:

According to a recent poll, the most admired man and woman in the world are none other than Obama at 30% and Hillary at 21.

Not only are both Americans, one is a siting President and the other the next President to be.

What are the odds?
odds? Seeing as all polled are residents if not citizens of the united states, I would say the odds are pretty good. Now, seeing as they claim the calls were random, they did not mention the political affiliation of those polled which gives reason to believe it was skewed toward democrats; not unusual for a Washington Post Poll.

Curious...do you evr bother to check the demographics of those polled before you post about it with your opinion?

I do.

Always.

OP- Damn straight- The world's best hope to fix Reaganism's and W's mess of a world. see sig. Certainly not hater dupe heroes Putin and Palin. Yikes...

Recent poll in worldwide:
http://i100.independent.co.uk/article/these-are-the-most-admired-people-in-the-world--xJ9bGsWhje

1. Bill Gates
2. Barack Obama
3. Xi Jinping
4. Jackie Chan
5. Narendra Modi
6. Pope Francis
7. The Dalai Lama
8. Jack Ma
9=. Stephen Hawking
9=. David Beckham
Top 10 most admired women in the world:
1. Angelina Jolie
2. Malala Yousafzai
3. Hillary Clinton
4. Queen Elizabeth II
5. Michelle Obama
6. Celine Dion
7. Oprah Winfrey
8. Julia Roberts
9. Aung San Suu Kyi
10. Angela Merkel

Source: YouGov

Seems fair; Angelina Jolie some could argue but she does trojan amount of charity work.

Lets just say Hillary Clinton is very popular outside the US, Obama while not as popular as Bill Clinton is very popular. George W Bush wasn't thought of highly, considered to simplistic, comments like 'you are with us or against us' are considers as threats when we just didn't agree.
The tea party are disliked. The language used gets quite graphic... But they are thought of as simplistic, polarizing, lack intellect and hold views which lack any credible evidence to back them up...

While the rest of the world would publically welcome a GOP president, privately they would laughing at you

Recent poll in worldwide:
http://i100.independent.co.uk/article/these-are-the-most-admired-people-in-the-world--xJ9bGsWhje

1. Bill Gates
2. Barack Obama
3. Xi Jinping
4. Jackie Chan
5. Narendra Modi
6. Pope Francis
7. The Dalai Lama
8. Jack Ma
9=. Stephen Hawking
9=. David Beckham
Top 10 most admired women in the world:
1. Angelina Jolie
2. Malala Yousafzai
3. Hillary Clinton
4. Queen Elizabeth II
5. Michelle Obama
6. Celine Dion
7. Oprah Winfrey
8. Julia Roberts
9. Aung San Suu Kyi
10. Angela Merkel

Source: YouGov

Seems fair; Angelina Jolie some could argue but she does trojan amount of charity work.

Lets just say Hillary Clinton is very popular outside the US, Obama while not as popular as Bill Clinton is very popular. George W Bush wasn't thought of highly, considered to simplistic, comments like 'you are with us or against us' are considers as threats when we just didn't agree.
The tea party are disliked. The language used gets quite graphic... But they are thought of as simplistic, polarizing, lack intellect and hold views which lack any credible evidence to back them up...

While the rest of the world would publically welcome a GOP president, privately they would laughing at you

they would have gotten the same results if the question was " which of these names do you recognize?"

What are the odds?
odds? Seeing as all polled are residents if not citizens of the united states, I would say the odds are pretty good. Now, seeing as they claim the calls were random, they did not mention the political affiliation of those polled which gives reason to believe it was skewed toward democrats; not unusual for a Washington Post Poll.

Curious...do you evr bother to check the demographics of those polled before you post about it with your opinion?

I do.

Always.

It's a Gallup poll actually. He just took a report of it from WaPo. Gallup has always leaned right, although any professional polling org takes pains to make sure its sample is neutral.

Yes, she was successful as governor of Alaska. She left the job because of all the publicity that she was generating and the negative affects that would have on her ability to effectively govern her state. BTW, she has become very very rich because you libs are so obsessed with her.

If she had been a strong person, worthy of being VP, she wouldn't have quit. She left the job because she knew there were a bunch of naive and idiotic conservatives that would make her rich, all she had to do was visit their town....and apparently it worked, she conned quite a few, made a lot of money and laughed all the way to the bank....that's why she became rich, because conservatives drooled over her and were willing to pay lots of money to her repeat the same memes over and over.

If she had been a strong person, worthy of being VP, she wouldn't have quit. She left the job because she knew there were a bunch of naive and idiotic conservatives that would make her rich, all she had to do was visit their town....and apparently it worked, she conned quite a few, made a lot of money and laughed all the way to the bank....that's why she became rich, because conservatives drooled over her and were willing to pay lots of money to her repeat the same memes over and over.

nice try, but totally wrong. Conservatives and republicans were ready to forget about the McCain/Palin disaster, but you libs kept Palin in your slander plans. You fools gave her the publicity that she needed to get rich, and you fools are still doing it. Your obsession with Palin and Bush just makes you look like bigger fools than you usually do.

I personally never liked Palin, and thought she was a bad choice. I am sure she thanks you fools for making her very rich.

as to your sig pic, HRC will never be president-------book it.

Forum List

Back