Most Admired Woman in America Lists

Will America ever consider Melania Trump The Most Admired Woman in America?

• Yes

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No comment

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I say never, because like her husband she will never be able to step away from the behavior she implicitly endorses. Even Hillary after Monica Lewinsky thing was proven gave President Bill the cold shoulder. Their daughter had to be a buffer between them for quite a while, before they came to an understanding -- as many, many married American couples do

And of course, Michelle never had anything to be ashamed of in her husband's behavior with women

please, anyone else try not to get reported for violations of rules like somebody posting disgusting images above

Michelle Obama unseats Hillary Clinton as most admired woman in America, poll shows

Michelle Obama unseats Hillary Clinton as most admired woman in America, poll shows

Both the women mentioned above became The Most Admired Woman in America after being First Lady

Which begs a question: Will America ever consider Melania Trump The Most Admired Woman in America?

Be respectful please

No, of course not. Her image, and hence her public perception, is controlled by the MSM. They hate her husband, and thus hate her.

upload_2018-12-27_21-48-52.jpeg

Ooooooops!

First ladies seem to gain respect when they become former first ladies, similar to presidents. A lot of the dislike from political opponents passes once their husbands are no longer in office. I think it's possible Melania Trump will experience the same sort of gain once her husband is out of office. Will that lead to a similar poll listing her as the most admired woman? I don't know, but it wouldn't shock me.

First ladies seem to gain respect when they become former first ladies, similar to presidents. A lot of the dislike from political opponents passes once their husbands are no longer in office. I think it's possible Melania Trump will experience the same sort of gain once her husband is out of office. Will that lead to a similar poll listing her as the most admired woman? I don't know, but it wouldn't shock me.
I don't believe most women will forgive her. Most. Of course I agree that like others as former first ladies, she would probably see a uptick in positive views.

I doubt Trump will ever be viewed more favorably. He's attacked too many people and institutions. His foreign policy 'deals" have been mostly boast, without any beef. North Korea? Terrible.

Both the women mentioned above became The Most Admired Woman in America after being First Lady

Which begs a question: Will America ever consider Melania Trump The Most Admired Woman in America?

Be respectful please
That proves without a doubt that Americans are not very smart.

On the bright side, one could conclude Americans aren’t racist.

Be respectful please
That proves without a doubt that Americans are not very smart.

On the bright side, one could conclude Americans aren’t racist.
to be honest, it probably means a First Lady is respected because they comport themselves in a way that still is influenced by the official role they once held. They end up knowing it is not all about them as an individual. It's about a bigger issue .. something many of us believe will ever dawn on the minds of a Trump

Once she does something noble. Otherwise America knows the definition of ‘Trophy Wife’ and pay her the regard she is due.

What did Michele Obama do that warrants everyone holding her in such high esteem?

Be respectful please
And polls were saying it was Hillary's turn.
nope. actually thyey did not.

but they also did not have the Russian interference mixed into their data

Be respectful please

Yeah they did by
none too bright
Riiight.
Quinnipiac Pollster Admits that Polls Oversampling Democrats Just Might Not Accurately Predict the Election

Be respectful please

Yeah they did by
none too bright
Riiight.
Quinnipiac Pollster Admits that Polls Oversampling Democrats Just Might Not Accurately Predict the Election
wrong. liar

Once she does something noble. Otherwise America knows the definition of ‘Trophy Wife’ and pay her the regard she is due.

What did Michele Obama do that warrants everyone holding her in such high esteem?
Mrs.Obama championed programs promoting child fitness and nutrition. Politically, she campaigned delivering rousing, original speeches. She raised two lovely daughters in the fish bowl of the White House. She travelled our country and the world as an ambassador showing grace and dignity.

Mrs.Obama championed programs promoting child fitness and nutrition. Politically, she campaigned delivering rousing, original speeches. She raised two lovely daughters in the fish bowl of the White House. She travelled our country and the world as an ambassador showing grace and dignity.

Yet childhood obesity rates are at an all time high, so she wasn’t particularly successful in achieving tangible results. Original speeches? She copied like everyone else. And even if some speeches were original, she certainly didn’t write them. Every time she speaks off the cuff she gaffes. How do you know her children are good people? Well she certainly did a lot of traveling. I don’t know about the grace and dignity part. You guys really do your best to set the bar low.

Forum List

Back