Most Admired Woman in America Lists

Will America ever consider Melania Trump The Most Admired Woman in America?

• Yes

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No comment

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Michelle Obama unseats Hillary Clinton as most admired woman in America, poll shows

Michelle Obama unseats Hillary Clinton as most admired woman in America, poll shows

Both the women mentioned above became The Most Admired Woman in America after being First Lady

Which begs a question: Will America ever consider Melania Trump The Most Admired Woman in America?

Be respectful please
In Marbury, SCROTUS Interpreted the Constitution As Giving Them the Right to Interpret the Constitution

Will Americans ever wake up to the ignorant way their Illiterate Language Lords in the media mangle English? "Begging the question" does not mean, "which leads to the question."
I bet you're one of those pseudo-intellects who are clueless of the English/British/Colonist's history of judicial review?

Funny thing is Jefferson, Madison, Adams, Hamilton and others could not even agree with each other on the meanings and interpretations of the document, let alone the fact that during their lifetimes most everyone of them changed an opinion and ended up disagreeing with their earlier selves

Or, the mainstream media just covered for them
thank you for introducing the rightwing requirement of a media conspiracy theory
I see you don't read the papers or watch the news. I fully understand your affliction.
By the way, Melania won't ever win the popularity contest.
She has too much class and integrity, something I'm sure you would never understand.
Class and integrity are not two phrases people who have known the Trumps well would use. And that she is an apologist for such a disgusting degenerate is a sign of her character.

Both the women mentioned above became The Most Admired Woman in America after being First Lady

Which begs a question: Will America ever consider Melania Trump The Most Admired Woman in America?

Be respectful please
In Marbury, SCROTUS Interpreted the Constitution As Giving Them the Right to Interpret the Constitution

Will Americans ever wake up to the ignorant way their Illiterate Language Lords in the media mangle English? "Begging the question" does not mean, "which leads to the question."

In logic that is true; in everyday conversation it is a colloquial phrase which is not relevant to a missing question.

Be respectful please

In logic that is true; in everyday conversation it is a colloquial phrase which is not relevant to a missing question.
English. so difficult for even native speakers - witness self-appointed sages. What's next, The Sage of Main Street claiming a mantel of Stable Genius?

of course Sagie speaks like an adult child or is that like some other self-professed Stable Genius

'SCROTUS'?????????

Be respectful please
994415_702144549806585_1123901490_n.jpg

I say never, because like her husband she will never be able to step away from the behavior she implicitly endorses. Even Hillary after Monica Lewinsky thing was proven gave President Bill the cold shoulder. Their daughter had to be a buffer between them for quite a while, before they came to an understanding -- as many, many married American couples do

And of course, Michelle never had anything to be ashamed of in her husband's behavior with women
That's because he prefers men.

Once she does something noble. Otherwise America knows the definition of ‘Trophy Wife’ and pay her the regard she is due.

What did Michele Obama do that warrants everyone holding her in such high esteem?
Mrs.Obama championed programs promoting child fitness and nutrition. Politically, she campaigned delivering rousing, original speeches. She raised two lovely daughters in the fish bowl of the White House. She travelled our country and the world as an ambassador showing grace and dignity.
Yeah she starved our children for sure.

And polls were saying it was Hillary's turn.
nope. actually thyey did not.

but they also did not have the Russian interference mixed into their data
Yeah they did by
none too bright
Riiight.
Quinnipiac Pollster Admits that Polls Oversampling Democrats Just Might Not Accurately Predict the Election
wrong. liar
I posted a link backing up my claim you loon.
So we are speaking about 2016 Hillary v Donald and you post a link about the 2012 election?
I posted a link that proves pollers over sample Democrats.

Yeah they did by
none too bright
Riiight.
Quinnipiac Pollster Admits that Polls Oversampling Democrats Just Might Not Accurately Predict the Election
wrong. liar
So we are speaking about 2016 Hillary v Donald and you post a link about the 2012 election?
But not all pollers, and not all polls. You keep forgetting to correctly qualify your remarks.

But not all pollers, and not all polls. You keep forgetting to correctly qualify your remarks.
Yeah I'm sure one or two don't.

wrong. liar
Yeah I'm sure one or two don't.
Who cares what you are "sure of", as you believe any idea that fizzles into your colon.

Be respectful please

I bet you're one of those pseudo-intellects who are clueless of the English/British/Colonist's history of judicial review?

Funny thing is Jefferson, Madison, Adams, Hamilton and others could not even agree with each other on the meanings and interpretations of the document, let alone the fact that during their lifetimes most everyone of them changed an opinion and ended up disagreeing with their earlier selves

"There Was No Evidence. Nothing to Go on. So the Detective Could Logically Be Described As Clueless."

Your usage of "Clueless" again shows your lazy, illogical, and fad-following ignorance of intelligent English. The word's stupidity is best proved by the fact that the way terminally language-challenged people use this Valley Girl term would fit the absurd sentence, "When it comes to doing crossword puzzles, he is clueless."

Unstructured language leads to unstructured political statements such as yours. Outraged by Marbury, President Jefferson started impeachment proceedings against your SCROTUS "Justices" until they were intimidated from asserting their judicial tyranny for decades afterwards.

Be respectful please

Yeah they did by
none too bright
Riiight.
wrong. liar
It Is Plain That Plain Girls Prefer Plane Geometry

One bias nobody mentions is that most people are uninterested in making a judgment about whom they admire most. But obsessive fanatics are full of opinions and need to answer as many polls as they can.

Frigid flat-chested Femininnies are frightened by Trump's Alpha Maleness and jealous of his full-bodied bride.

Forum List

Back