Most Admired Woman in America Lists

Will America ever consider Melania Trump The Most Admired Woman in America?

• Yes

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No comment

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Michelle Obama unseats Hillary Clinton as most admired woman in America, poll shows

Michelle Obama unseats Hillary Clinton as most admired woman in America, poll shows

Both the women mentioned above became The Most Admired Woman in America after being First Lady

Which begs a question: Will America ever consider Melania Trump The Most Admired Woman in America?

Be respectful please
That proves without a doubt that Americans are not very smart.

On the bright side, one could conclude Americans aren’t racist.
to be honest, it probably means a First Lady is respected because they comport themselves in a way that still is influenced by the official role they once held. They end up knowing it is not all about them as an individual. It's about a bigger issue .. something many of us believe will ever dawn on the minds of a Trump
Yeah. Sure thing. LOL.
mrs obama portrait - Google Search:

Both the women mentioned above became The Most Admired Woman in America after being First Lady

Which begs a question: Will America ever consider Melania Trump The Most Admired Woman in America?

Be respectful please
Doubtful. She represents a lot of the things feminism is trying to progress away from. Trophy wife, married for money, kept woman in a tower in new york, only notable accomplishments were objectifying her body, etc.

I say never, because like her husband she will never be able to step away from the behavior she implicitly endorses. Even Hillary after Monica Lewinsky thing was proven gave President Bill the cold shoulder. Their daughter had to be a buffer between them for quite a while, before they came to an understanding -- as many, many married American couples do

And of course, Michelle never had anything to be ashamed of in her husband's behavior with women

That's because he didn't even marry a woman.

Be respectful please
And polls were saying it was Hillary's turn.
nope. actually thyey did not.

but they also did not have the Russian interference mixed into their data
Yeah they did by
none too bright
Riiight.
Quinnipiac Pollster Admits that Polls Oversampling Democrats Just Might Not Accurately Predict the Election
wrong. liar
I posted a link backing up my claim you loon.

Well I never thought much of Michelle and even less of Hitlery.

Michelle really lost me with her statement about how for the first time she was proud to be an American when Barry got elected the first time.

Then with the economy in the toilet her many vacations at tax payer expense.

Nah nothing to noble about her.

As for Hitlery?? I never could figure out how anyone could admire that POS.

Once she does something noble. Otherwise America knows the definition of ‘Trophy Wife’ and pay her the regard she is due.

What did Michele Obama do that warrants everyone holding her in such high esteem?
Mrs.Obama championed programs promoting child fitness and nutrition. Politically, she campaigned delivering rousing, original speeches. She raised two lovely daughters in the fish bowl of the White House. She travelled our country and the world as an ambassador showing grace and dignity.
Big Moo obama showed the world how a big black ass compared to other first ladies.

Be respectful please
That proves without a doubt that Americans are not very smart.

On the bright side, one could conclude Americans aren’t racist.
to be honest, it probably means a First Lady is respected because they comport themselves in a way that still is influenced by the official role they once held. They end up knowing it is not all about them as an individual. It's about a bigger issue .. something many of us believe will ever dawn on the minds of a Trump
Yeah. Sure thing. LOL.
mrs obama portrait - Google Search:

your appreciation for portraiture/art is

very

something

Be respectful please

Yeah they did by
none too bright
Riiight.
Quinnipiac Pollster Admits that Polls Oversampling Democrats Just Might Not Accurately Predict the Election
wrong. liar
I posted a link backing up my claim you loon.
So we are speaking about 2016 Hillary v Donald and you post a link about the 2012 election?

Be respectful please

Or, the mainstream media just covered for them

Michelle really lost me with her statement about how for the first time she was proud to be an American when Barry got elected the first time.

context rather than wingnut talking points will help you understand what Michele was responding to. And Trump and his family are saying America is not great, or wasn't great until they came along

"What we have learned over this year is that hope is making a comeback. It is making a comeback. And let me tell you something -- for the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country. And not just because Barack has done well, but because I think people are hungry for change. And I have been desperate to see our country moving in that direction and just not feeling so alone in my frustration and disappointment. I've seen people who are hungry to be unified around some basic common issues, and it's made me proud."

It was not uttered when Obama was elected President. So your context is false. What are you talking about with the Obama's vacations - and at the expense of tax payers???

some other facts: (and from Judicial Watch LOL)
Former President Barack Obama’s family travels cost the U.S. a total of $114 million during his presidency, according to documents obtained by Judicial Watch, a conservative legal group. President Donald Trump has, so far, cost taxpayers $10 million.

Judicial Watch obtained the expense documents from the U.S. Air Force and the Secret Service through a Freedom of Information Act request, and two FOIA lawsuits. They represent the known totals so far, and there could be more Obama administration travel expenses revealed in the future.

Among the big-ticket trips were two family vacations during the weekend of February 14, 2014, that cost the Secret Service $272,192. That weekend, former first lady Michelle Obama went on an annual trip to Aspen with her daughters and shut down its airport; the total cost was $88,663.29. The same weekend, President Obama took a golfing trip to Palm Springs and met with King Abdullah II of Jordan, which rang in at $183,529.62.

CBS reported in September that President Trump's children and their families also took a yearly trip to Aspen, and spent over $330,000 this March.

l The Obama family's travel costs topped $114 million and Trump's are $10 million so far, according to new documents

Be respectful please

Q. Will America ever consider Melania Trump The Most Admired Woman in America?

A. Not a chance. I don't really care, do you?

context rather than wingnut talking points will help you understand what Michele was responding to. And Trump and his family are saying America is not great, or wasn't great until they came along

"What we have learned over this year is that hope is making a comeback. It is making a comeback. And let me tell you something -- for the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country. And not just because Barack has done well, but because I think people are hungry for change. And I have been desperate to see our country moving in that direction and just not feeling so alone in my frustration and disappointment. I've seen people who are hungry to be unified around some basic common issues, and it's made me proud."

It was not uttered when Obama was elected President. So your context is false. What are you talking about with the Obama's vacations - and at the expense of tax payers???

some other facts: (and from Judicial Watch LOL)
Former President Barack Obama’s family travels cost the U.S. a total of $114 million during his presidency, according to documents obtained by Judicial Watch, a conservative legal group. President Donald Trump has, so far, cost taxpayers $10 million.

Judicial Watch obtained the expense documents from the U.S. Air Force and the Secret Service through a Freedom of Information Act request, and two FOIA lawsuits. They represent the known totals so far, and there could be more Obama administration travel expenses revealed in the future.

Among the big-ticket trips were two family vacations during the weekend of February 14, 2014, that cost the Secret Service $272,192. That weekend, former first lady Michelle Obama went on an annual trip to Aspen with her daughters and shut down its airport; the total cost was $88,663.29. The same weekend, President Obama took a golfing trip to Palm Springs and met with King Abdullah II of Jordan, which rang in at $183,529.62.

CBS reported in September that President Trump's children and their families also took a yearly trip to Aspen, and spent over $330,000 this March.

l The Obama family's travel costs topped $114 million and Trump's are $10 million so far, according to new documents

Well I stand by my statements. You can stand by yours.

Be respectful please

I'm sure she doesn't care either.

Be respectful please
Hillary was the "most admired" woman for 17 years! That begs the question if Americans suffering from mass lunacy. It is also pretty indicative of her succesor.

Be respectful please

I'm sure she doesn't care either.
IF she's anything like her husband, she cares -- she cares more than anything in the world

Or, the mainstream media just covered for them
thank you for introducing the rightwing requirement of a media conspiracy theory
I see you don't read the papers or watch the news. I fully understand your affliction.
By the way, Melania won't ever win the popularity contest.
She has too much class and integrity, something I'm sure you would never understand.

Be respectful please
In Marbury, SCROTUS Interpreted the Constitution As Giving Them the Right to Interpret the Constitution

Will Americans ever wake up to the ignorant way their Illiterate Language Lords in the media mangle English? "Begging the question" does not mean, "which leads to the question."

Forum List

Back