Most Americans are too lazy to fight for a better world

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
Black people are getting life sentences for growing marijuana. This should be an outrage and people are not outraged. Half of people don't bother to show up to the polls.

These people complain about how bad the world is and they do nothing.

thafuq.jpg

Black people are getting life sentences for growing marijuana. This should be an outrage and people are not outraged. Half of people don't bother to show up to the polls.

Which people? While I'm at it, exactly what more do you believe the other 87% of America OWES black citizens? When will it be enough? Lay out your plan.

That's your idea of a "better world"? Growing pot?

???????

I don't care who grows pot but we must stop putting people in jail for smoking it.

Save cells for the real criminals. Rapists and murderers.

^^^ My question about those who smoke is how many get behind the wheel and drive after getting high enough? That right there is the reason why so many who indulge in such activity end up behind bars.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

???????

I don't care who grows pot but we must stop putting people in jail for smoking it.

If growing pot is illegal then those who grow and sell it ARE real criminals.

???????

Its as illegal as making hooch during prohibition.
Not all laws are just.

But they do do something.

They all "raise awareness" and wear little plastic colored wrist bands and pin ribbons to their shirts.

How dare you say they don't do anything.

^^^ My question about those who smoke is how many get behind the wheel and drive after getting high enough? That right there is the reason why so many who indulge in such activity end up behind bars.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

A problem with that. The test doesn’t quantify if the individual is under the influence right now. Merely if they’ve used it recently.

Imagine if the DUI test we all know. The Breathalyzer showed if you had drank alcohol within the last week. So you have a beer or two on Sunday watching the big game. And on Thursday you test positive.

Now that seems a little stupid. At least to me.

I sat in traffic court a few times. Call me bored. Whatever. Most people who were driving under the influence were arrested by a single cop. What caught my attention was when he described the symptoms the people had displayed. He went down the list for every one. Every single suspect had every single symptom.

I am allergic to Pot. I can’t smoke it without going to the ER for a while. But my experience with every other ailment is that not everyone has every symptom.

Take a heart attack. Some people have a weight on their chest. Others have pain in their arm. Still others have a pain in the chest. Some have combinations. But nobody. Nobody has all the symptoms. And everyone does not have the same symptoms.

^^^ A drug test isn't so thorough to where it can be known how much a person has most recently consumed? If no, what good are they really then?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

If you think voting does something, think again.

???????

Not all laws are just.
You irresponsible douche bags just want to sit around being stupid, but you don't realize how that shit ruins lives.

???????

Which is why more and more states are making it legal because they realize that growing a weed isn't really a crime

???????

Not all laws are just.
You irresponsible douche bags just want to sit around being stupid, but you don't realize how that shit ruins lives.

Yeah because all the other legal drugs out there don't ruin lives

^^^ A drug test isn't so thorough to where it can be known how much a person has most recently consumed? If no, what good are they really then?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
It took time to quantify how intoxicated you had to be before you were “drunk”.

Part of that test was determining how fast the “average” person metabolized alcohol.

Then the test quantified how much alcohol was in the system.

The tests for Marijuana are looking for trace elements. We don’t have a test to quantify how much it takes to be impaired. We don’t have a test to show how recently you used it.

Depending on the test. You can come up positive, even if you are an infrequent user three days after you use.

I know we are not arguing that someone who smoked a joint Two Days ago is still under the influence.

???????

Which is why more and more states are making it legal because they realize that growing a weed isn't really a crime
If it's legal, it's legal. If it's illegal, it's illegal. It should be illegal.

Forum List

Back