Most Americans are too lazy to fight for a better world

Black people are getting life sentences for growing marijuana. This should be an outrage and people are not outraged. Half of people don't bother to show up to the polls.

These people complain about how bad the world is and they do nothing.
That's your idea of a "better world"? Growing pot?

???????

I don't care who grows pot but we must stop putting people in jail for smoking it.

Save cells for the real criminals. Rapists and murderers.
If growing pot is illegal then those who grow and sell it ARE real criminals.
Its as illegal as making hooch during prohibition.
Not all laws are just.
You irresponsible douche bags just want to sit around being stupid, but you don't realize how that shit ruins lives.

Yeah because all the other legal drugs out there don't ruin lives
Illogical.

Black people are getting life sentences for growing marijuana. This should be an outrage and people are not outraged. Half of people don't bother to show up to the polls.

???????

I don't care who grows pot but we must stop putting people in jail for smoking it.

Which is why more and more states are making it legal because they realize that growing a weed isn't really a crime
If it's legal, it's legal. If it's illegal, it's illegal. It should be illegal.
So when what are legal drugs now were illegal they shouldn't have been made legal right?

???????

Its as illegal as making hooch during prohibition.
Not all laws are just.
You irresponsible douche bags just want to sit around being stupid, but you don't realize how that shit ruins lives.

Yeah because all the other legal drugs out there don't ruin lives
Illogical.
Perfectly logical. If you want to use the "it ruins lives" argument for whether a drug should be legal or not you must apply it to all drugs if you want to be consistent in your reasoning.

???????

Which is why more and more states are making it legal because they realize that growing a weed isn't really a crime
awww, the ninja is scared of a flower that grows in a ditch :lol:

I never said anything was "bad" or "good".

If you are going to use the "it ruins lives" argument as a reason for the illegality of one drug why won't you use it for all drugs?

Is it because you don't want the drugs you choose to use to remain legal?

???????

Oh so funny. Easy to laugh it off when you haven't seen what it does to the brains of growing children, to families, to communities. That's our COUNTRY, by the way, asshole.

???????

Oh so funny. Easy to laugh it off when you haven't seen what it does to the brains of growing children, to families, to communities. That's our COUNTRY, by the way, asshole.

All well and good but we are talking about the use of marijuana by those over the age of 21.

If you are going to use the "it ruins lives" argument as a reason for the illegality of one drug why won't you use it for all drugs?

You've still got nothing but one illogical argument. Like the dimwitted child you are so desperate to remain.

You've still got nothing but one illogical argument. Like the dimwitted child you are so desperate to remain.
So in your addled mind applying an argument consistently is illogical.

???????

Who wants children smoking weed? :rolleyes:
If a person lets pot take over their life, pot is the least of their worries. Period.

There is no proof that marijuana growers, white or black, receive life sentences. That's a left wing pipe dream. It seems that democrats conned the pot head base into voting for Biden but now it seems that their dream of selling marijuana to our kids is falling apart so plan B is to turn it into a racial issue. It's a cheap shoddy strategy that anybody who isn't on drugs can see through.

Last edited:

???????

If it's to yourself there should be no law against it. That includes DUI. Plenty of people can drive drunk safely. If they get in an accident that is illegal and then it should be punished.

A problem with that. The test doesn’t quantify if the individual is under the influence right now. Merely if they’ve used it recently.

Imagine if the DUI test we all know. The Breathalyzer showed if you had drank alcohol within the last week. So you have a beer or two on Sunday watching the big game. And on Thursday you test positive
Anyone who has ever done weed isn’t someone I want working with or for me.,

I would pass that DUI test almost every day of the year. I don’t drink alcohol, smoke or do drugs. My therapist even suggested I try a drink occasionally and I just can’t do it.

^^^ A drug test isn't so thorough to where it can be known how much a person has most recently consumed? If no, what good are they really then?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
It took time to quantify how intoxicated you had to be before you were “drunk”.

Part of that test was determining how fast the “average” person metabolized alcohol.

Then the test quantified how much alcohol was in the system.

The tests for Marijuana are looking for trace elements. We don’t have a test to quantify how much it takes to be impaired. We don’t have a test to show how recently you used it.

Depending on the test. You can come up positive, even if you are an infrequent user three days after you use.

I know we are not arguing that someone who smoked a joint Two Days ago is still under the influence.
That bites if this is how it goes no matter what kind of drug a person chooses to feast on. To me, Marijuana is only the beginning when there are worse drugs out there.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ My question about those who smoke is how many get behind the wheel and drive after getting high enough? That right there is the reason why so many who indulge in such activity end up behind bars.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

A problem with that. The test doesn’t quantify if the individual is under the influence right now. Merely if they’ve used it recently.

Imagine if the DUI test we all know. The Breathalyzer showed if you had drank alcohol within the last week. So you have a beer or two on Sunday watching the big game. And on Thursday you test positive.

Now that seems a little stupid. At least to me.

I sat in traffic court a few times. Call me bored. Whatever. Most people who were driving under the influence were arrested by a single cop. What caught my attention was when he described the symptoms the people had displayed. He went down the list for every one. Every single suspect had every single symptom.

I am allergic to Pot. I can’t smoke it without going to the ER for a while. But my experience with every other ailment is that not everyone has every symptom.

Take a heart attack. Some people have a weight on their chest. Others have pain in their arm. Still others have a pain in the chest. Some have combinations. But nobody. Nobody has all the symptoms. And everyone does not have the same symptoms.
Tito Francona was short of breath and tired...but finished his golf game. Around hole 12, he had a mild heart attack, but didn't realize it until the next day when he went to the ER.

Imagine if the DUI test we all know. The Breathalyzer showed if you had drank alcohol within the last week. So you have a beer or two on Sunday watching the big game. And on Thursday you test positive
Anyone who has ever done weed isn’t someone I want working with or for me.,

I would pass that DUI test almost every day of the year. I don’t drink alcohol, smoke or do drugs. My therapist even suggested I try a drink occasionally and I just can’t do it.
But you're batshit nuts.

Forum List

Back