Most Americans support heartbeat bill (no abortion after heartbeat heard). Pro-aborts are lying to America

Democrats lie about everything. It’s the Party of Satan.
I'm glad it isn't just Jason Witlock (and yours truly) saying this

Even if someone doesn't exactly believe in 'the father of all lies' and 'murderer from the beginning'

They have to see that .. I dunno.. anti-murder laws are a good thing?

Just as I said to some pro-abort poster some time ago: Most Americans are against late term abortion. You can hear a baby's heartbeat on ultrasound at something like 6 weeks.

The libtard lies are mentioned at point 3.00 in the video

No they do not. Most Americans support the idea that abortion is a matter between a woman and her doctor. The people voted in favour of reproduction choice in every state where it was on the ballot, including both deep red Kansas and Kentucky.

FOX NEWS IS LYING - AGAIN.

There's just no way the R's want to take this issue on again.

Try to understand the simple concept that they value winning much, much more than the politics of saving a fetus for the jesus they really don't believe in to begin with.

Abortion? Fuggetaboutit!

No they do not. Most Americans support the idea that abortion is a matter between a woman and her doctor. The people voted in favour of reproduction choice in every state where it was on the ballot, including both deep red Kansas and Kentucky.

FOX NEWS IS LYING - AGAIN.
That is a lie, straight from the father of lies, Satan.

Just as I said to some pro-abort poster some time ago: Most Americans are against late term abortion. You can hear a baby's heartbeat on ultrasound at something like 6 weeks.

So this whole thing is just an opinion poll? If you get enough people to say anything on any subject, that's all you need? Man, are we doomed, lol.

Why does the Texas Bill call it Cardiac Activity and not a heartbeat?

Feelwings, of course

"Proponents of Texas’ new near-total ban on abortions call it the “heartbeat bill.”

The name references the point in time at around six weeks’ gestation when the embryo’s cardiac activity can first be detected by an ultrasound — which under the new law triggers a block on an abortion. But medical and reproductive health experts say the reference to a heartbeat at that stage of a pregnancy is medically inaccurate as an embryo does not have a developed heart at six weeks’ gestation.

Still, the moniker has helped rally supporters around the law in Texas and nationwide where other states are considering similar legislation."

Dr. Nisha Verma, a physician who provides abortion services and a fellow at the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, said the activity measured on an ultrasound in early gestation is electrical impulses, not a true heartbeat.

“When I use the stethoscope to listen to a patient’s heart, that sound that I hear is that typical bum-bum-bum-bum that you hear as the heartbeat is created by the opening and closing of the cardiac valves. And at six weeks of gestation, those valves don’t exist,” Verma said.

I've been pointing out for years that a supermajority of Americans oppose abortion after the first trimester, which means that a lot of people who call themselves "pro-choice" are actually opposed to Roe V Wade which allows abortion through the second trimester.

They just don't know it.

No they do not. Most Americans support the idea that abortion is a matter between a woman and her doctor.
Most Americans support the idea that murder is a matter between a woman and her doctor..

I'm sure that makes sense to some people... morons maybe

Donald H would NEVER try to convince anyone against abortion.

He mourns every live birth.
No, I wouldn't try to convince any woman seeking an abortion.

But I will and have stated my position which is consistent with Canada's majority views.

That is, socially responsible government that pursues social answers that can work to eliminate the need for abortions.

Abortion isn't a desirable outcome for anybody.

I'm just sorry that the Dems can't adopt that position in America.

It's mostly on account of the D's and the R's needing to fight fire with fire. Or extremism with opposite extremism.

I've been pointing out for years that a supermajority of Americans oppose abortion after the first trimester, which means that a lot of people who call themselves "pro-choice" are actually opposed to Roe V Wade which allows abortion through the second trimester.

They just don't know it.
don't u/stand how people can be against abortion

but also against someone responsible for the beginning of the end of the hideous Roe?

Forum List

Back