Most Dumbassed Liberal News Story Since Trumps 2 Scoops of Ice Cream

I care because millions of sheeple are duped and influenced by CNN daily. These idiots vote.
duped in what way? what are they being duped about, regarding this article?
Duped everyday that:
A.) We have a race problem in America (we do not)
B. ) Trump and Russians stole 2016 election.
C.) there is a “blue wave” coming in 2018 :laughing0301:
The first two, A. and B., are absolutely factual and accurate. The third one, C., is speculation based on subjective opinions.
“A” and “B” are Democratic Party GOTV tools that they are using and haves used in the past. Nothing more than that. You are a guppy to get taken in by their bullshit.
Only a brainwashed retard would claim there is no racism in America. That makes you a brainwashed retard. End of story.
Is there racism in America? You might answer, “I can show you examples from the news media everyday.” Hence my point. It doesn’t exist without media pushing it. Why does media push it? Democratic Party GOTV push point.

Meanwhile FauxNews.com edges closer and closer to becoming the National Enquirer of Politics. The front page is a series of stories meant to distract from the Trump investigation with the tiniest of minutiae. I mean ffs, Strzok’s text messages are a top headline on their front page right now :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Why is Trump being investigated? How is the investigation turning? Oh...Hillary lost...”gotta delegitimize Trump....must damage Trump.” That’s you People’s mantra.
HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW what the investigation is about... Is the question of the hour?
Conservative MSM has been parroting that the Russia investigation has somehow backfired into Russia supporting Hillary or something. They're too confused to be helped.
Conservative MSM. :rolleyes:
Yes, that garbage you listen to and watch that dominates the ratings on TV, radio, and the internet. You think you’re some kind of underground, people’s movement? Too stupid.
Dominates ratings but not number of media outlets. What’s that tell you? Anyone with a brain could have predicted Trump win in 2016. Just the level of noise from the left was greater because of liberal bias.

duped in what way? what are they being duped about, regarding this article?
Duped everyday that:
The first two, A. and B., are absolutely factual and accurate. The third one, C., is speculation based on subjective opinions.
“A” and “B” are Democratic Party GOTV tools that they are using and haves used in the past. Nothing more than that. You are a guppy to get taken in by their bullshit.
Only a brainwashed retard would claim there is no racism in America. That makes you a brainwashed retard. End of story.
Is there racism in America? You might answer, “I can show you examples from the news media everyday.” Hence my point. It doesn’t exist without media pushing it. Why does media push it? Democratic Party GOTV push point.
No, dipshit, that is not the answer I would give. I would tell you that my own empirical data, that is, my own lifetime of experience, tells me the answer to your stupid question and idiotic delusions.

Duped everyday that:
No, dipshit, that is not the answer I would give. I would tell you that my own empirical data, that is, my own lifetime of experience, tells me the answer to your stupid question and idiotic delusions.
Camp, you haven't gotten over Reagan yet. You will never get over Trump. The math is simple.

Camp, you haven't gotten over Reagan yet. You will never get over Trump. The math is simple.
This is a political message board where people talk about politics. That is the only time I think about Reagan. You seem obsessed with him and instigate discussions about him whenever you have the opportunity. You hold a grudge against anyone who criticizes him and his administration. I would not have thought about him if you had not directed a post about him to me. A post completely unrelated to the topic by the way.
Suck it easy Mr. Meathead. Have a nice evening.

This is a political message board where people talk about politics. That is the only time I think about Reagan. You seem obsessed with him and instigate discussions about him whenever you have the opportunity. You hold a grudge against anyone who criticizes him and his administration. I would not have thought about him if you had not directed a post about him to me. A post completely unrelated to the topic by the way.
Suck it easy Mr. Meathead. Have a nice evening.
Camp has PTSD from 2016 asswhipping. From Trump campaign...not her dom.

Forum List

Back